KK MZT Aerodrom 2016/2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KK MZT Aerodrom 2016/2017

In case any people from Skopje reading this than feel welcome to join the topic.

We will play Uleb cup against Bayern Munchen, Unicaja Malaga, Zenit Petersburg, Murcia... Very good teams but I am glad that we will watch top basketball in Skopje.

Next week we will play against PAOK to see where we stand. Greek - Macedonian torney. PAOK, MZT Skopje, AEK Athen and Karpos Skopje who joined adreatic league.
    FAMILY AERODROM

Well, it has been a rumour for few weeks that bilioner Sasmonenko might take over MZT and now the 10 year ownership deal is very close. Just small details left with the municipality Aerodrom.

Put this name MZT in your memory, bc comming stright at you very soon.

will celebrate this with some beers tonight.

Some uplifting music https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VEXrm_yiic

have a nice weekend and see you in EL
    Last edited by MZT Skopje; 10-28-2016, 03:22 PM.
    FAMILY AERODROM

Comment

TX

Bojana Atanasovska VS Georgos Mazonakis - Nikotin / By DJ Vake
      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

He is allready in the football and handball last 2 years. FK Vardar, RK Vardar and ZRK Vardar. Now is takeing on MZT as well..

Invested like 100 milion euros in the sport last 2 years. Budgets about 26 milion every year all in all in the 3 clubbs. FK Vardar 11 milions, RK Vardar 12, ZRK Vardar 3. mostly invested in sport infrastructure. football stadium, arena indoor, academy, etc..

Also build 2 hotels.. 120 milions... Also building old oficere home in skopje 45 milions...

I feel sorry for Red Star Belgrade allready..

And now he wants to wash some cash in BBall too.
      FAMILY AERODROM

Comment

why would a russian man spend money for a macedon team?
        doesnt sound logical to me...
        Republic of FENERBAHÇE

Comment

Originally posted by iskoch View Post
          Money laundering and tax evasion. The main reason why Russians are investing anywhere in the Balkans.

Comment

We have a russian "investing" money in PAOK football club as well,but the sob doesnt care about basketball at all..He has the money to make us a powerhouse but just doesnt care..The contract of the reserve goalkeeper is literally the whole budget of basketball club..

Comment

Originally posted by MZT Skopje View Post
              TX

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

wtf is this?

Comment

Originally posted by iskoch View Post
                Classic Money laundering everyone knows it.. But, to be honest I do not care. I rather have 12 milion than 1 milion...
                FAMILY AERODROM

Comment

TX

He is allready in the football and handball last 2 years. FK Vardar, RK Vardar and ZRK Vardar. Now is takeing on MZT as well..

Invested like 100 milion euros in the sport last 2 years. Budgets about 26 milion every year all in all in the 3 clubbs. FK Vardar 11 milions, RK Vardar 12, ZRK Vardar 3. mostly invested in sport infrastructure. football stadium, arena indoor, academy, etc..

Also build 2 hotels.. 120 milions... Also building old oficere home in skopje 45 milions...

I feel sorry for Red Star Belgrade allready..

And now he wants to wash some cash in BBall too.
                  well, dont be.. is not all about money

Comment

Well keep on voting on (1) in Serbian elections hehe, if not Partizan will be back. Forget about basketball school stuff like that, bc belong to the past it is all about money today
                    FAMILY AERODROM

Comment

You know that when Sugar Daddy Sergey is finished with his money laundering he will just say "good bye" and leave, right?
                      Anyway I wish you guys luck and I will be happy to see more Macedonian teams doing good in the European club competitions no matter if it's football or basketball.
                      Yaşa Mustafa Kemal Paşa yaşa;
                      Adın yazılacak mücevher taşa.

Comment

Well of course one day Samsonenko will leave but signed 10 years contract with FK Vardar, RK Vardar, ZRK Vardar and also Tennis Club Vardar. The contract with MZT will also be on a 10 years period.

And is not just sport he do money laundering he also build a few hotels, and more buildings.

He owns the biggest betting company in CCCP. BetCity you can see the sponsors if you go down on the page http://rkvardar.mk/. He also owner of PC Company in Russia and also sport shops. He also have several construction companys in Russia, Germany, Poland, Belarus and now also Macedonia so no wonder he build sport infrastructure and hotels and other stuff in MKD.

He is born in ST Petersburg.

FK Vardar will very soon have same results as PFC Ludogorets. Right now we have 5 U21 players who will play U21 EC in Poland. 3 senior NT players, 2 Montenegro NT players, 2 Armenia NT players, 2 Brazilians..

Also players such as Popov who playd for Dynamo Kiev, WBA, etc.. Grncarov who playd for APOEL...

11.00.000 euro budget.. Handball club have 12 milion. MZT will be about the same..
                        Last edited by MZT Skopje; 10-30-2016, 12:15 AM.
                        FAMILY AERODROM

Comment

I guess will be a little nightmare for Greeks when Vardar enter CL football and MZT EL. Will be a lot of publication, like, Vardar from Macedonia, etc..

Hehe.. This is me right now https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6fUswkUM0c
                          FAMILY AERODROM

Comment

I guess will be a little nightmare for Greeks when Vardar enter CL football and MZT EL. Will be a lot of publication, like, Vardar from Macedonia, etc..

Hehe.. This is me right now https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6fUswkUM0c
                            a touchy subject you allude to, please leave politics at the door and talk basketball. thank you.

concerning basketball, the greeks have nothing to worry about if MZT gets to EL. win some games first.

Comment

Of course Just kidding with you. We will start to win games when season 2017/2018 starts no worrys, that will be a totaly different MZT Skopje.

But the EL thing, it is still a lot of work to be done and first goal is to win ABA next year and as Zvezda fans told it is not all about money, its is also about owning reffs haha... Ye, Samsonenko will take care of it...

If we talk about economics in EL. With 11-12 milion MZT will have bigger budget than, Zalgiris, Olympiakos, Brose, Baskonia, Zvezda.. And prity much the same as PAO, GALA ?.

Some wonderfull music to start the sunday with https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_xGJUfsv6Y
                              FAMILY AERODROM

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information