This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bosnia & Herzegovina league and NT

Any news on the BiH league 6? Since there will be a wild card in adriatic Bosnia will lose another slot (from 3 originally now to 1).
    It appears Siroki is the favorite but Bosna ASA has loaded up as well Hasan Rizvic, J.R Bremer, Gordan Firic and Aleksandar Damjanovic.

Siroki has added quite a few players and has the two best individual Bosnian players this year on thier team Ivan Opacak and Stanko Barac.

Igokea has a few nice players but can't run with the horses of BiH or Siroki.

Stanko Barac and Ivan Opacak both had tremendous years.

So far Hasan Rizvic has played very well and Clearance Gilbert has done nothing for Bosna.

HORDE ZLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think Bosna won't have much troubles winning the titles, they played a lot better in the games with Bremer... still no defense at all, but at least they've got their offense running. If Bosna was as strong through the whole season, BiH would easily keep the 2nd spot in the league...

I don't remember Široki at all this season... while Igokea has some nice serbian players, they're still one level under than the best 2...
    Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
    That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

Originally posted by theblackswans
      Any news on the BiH league 6? Since there will be a wild card in adriatic Bosnia will lose another slot (from 3 originally now to 1).
      It appears Siroki is the favorite but Bosna ASA has loaded up as well Hasan Rizvic, J.R Bremer, Gordan Firic and Aleksandar Damjanovic.

Siroki has added quite a few players and has the two best individual Bosnian players this year on thier team Ivan Opacak and Stanko Barac.

Igokea has a few nice players but can't run with the horses of BiH or Siroki.

Stanko Barac and Ivan Opacak both had tremendous years.

So far Hasan Rizvic has played very well and Clearance Gilbert has done nothing for Bosna.

HORDE ZLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      If Bosna gets the ticket for the NLB next season it will be the best for the wohle KSBIH. KSBIH has nothing from Siroki playing in the NLB. They young talents there benefit from playing in the NLB, but not the country (BIH) throught they get the place to play there benefit from that. Croatia benefit from that. Stanko Barac would never be the player he is if he had only played in the league of BIH. Siroki is a nationalistic croatian club and i wish we will not see them next season in the NLB. Igoeka is the club of Milorad Dodik (president of the RS) and they only buy players from Serbia. They are a serbian club but i would still like to see Bosna. Because Bosna is a big name because of history and there is always something special if Partizan plays against Bosna then against KK Zagreb or Siroki.

Igoeka lost the first two games against Bosna and Siroki. Against Bosna in Sarajevo they had no chance. In Siroki they were better and trailed only by 7 after the 3rd quarter. But then played a very bad 4th quarter and lost.

Rizvic and Bremer a very good signings for Bosna. Rizvic is still young and has a very nice offensiv game. But struggels often against stronger Centers in defense. Gilbert is injured at the moment.

Bosna and Siroki will decide who will get the title. So to have advantage of the homecourt in the playoffs will be very important for both sides. Igoeka is to weak to win the championship.

01 Široki Prima p. 2/0 4
      02 Bosna ASA BHT 1/1 4
      03 Grude
      1/1 3
      04 Zrinjski MC
      1/1 3
      05 Igokea
      0/2 2
      06 Sloboda Dita
      0/2 2

Day3

ZRINSKI MIK COMPANY - ŠIROKI PRIMA PIVO
      BOSNA ASA BH TELECOM - SLOBODA DITA
      IGOKEA - GRUDE

The games will pe played tomorrow.

You can check the results here http://www.kosarka.ba/

Comment

Originally posted by Buducnost PG

You can check the results here http://www.kosarka.ba/
        any chance to get the whole boxscores?
        Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
        That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

Originally posted by Matiz
          any chance to get the whole boxscores?
          No. They don´t have this. I searched for it and askedt for it in the NLB-Forum but there is nothing.

Comment

Thanks for the update!

No. They don´t have this. I searched for it and askedt for it in the NLB-Forum but there is nothing.

Thanks for the update!

Comment

Originally posted by theblackswans
              Thanks for the update!
              Are you bosnian?

Comment

Bosnian

Are you bosnian?
                Well my Bosnian friends would say I am but only because I am a Bosnian supporter. I did some volunteer work there in the 1990's. My grandparents actually took in Damir Krupalija before his family came over. I also played against Elvir Ovcina as well as a few other Bosnians when they came over in the 1990's in Illinios HS.

I have some friends here in Milwaukee who are Bosnian Serbs as well. I always loved the Yugoslav BBall teams of the late 1980's early 1990's and those great players...

Sasa Djordjevic
                Juri Zdovic
                Dino Radja
                Teoman Alibegovic
                Drazen Petrovic
                Dino Radja
                Zarko Paspalj
                Toni Kukoc
                Zeljko Rebraca
                Zoran Savic
                Predrag Danilovic
                Stojko Vrankovic
                Velimir Perasovic
                Petar Naumoski
                Arijan Komazec

I know I am missing some players but that generation was so fantastic and changed international and NBA basketball forever.

Comment

Results Day3

Zrinski Mostar-Siroki Brijeg 65-85
                  Bosna Sarajevo-Sloboda Tuzla 97-70
                  Igoeka-Grude 110-80

So Bosna and Siroki are still unbeaten after the 3rd Day. Igoeka with the 1st win of the season against Grude.

Resulsts Day 4

Zrinski Mostar-Bosna Sarajevo 73-81
                  Siroki Brijeg-Grude 98-62
                  Sloboda Tuzla-Igoeka at 18.30 today

Comment

Results Day3

Zrinski Mostar-Siroki Brijeg 65-85
                    Bosna Sarajevo-Sloboda Tuzla 97-70
                    Igoeka-Grude 110-80

So Bosna and Siroki are still unbeaten after the 3rd Day. Igoeka with the 1st win of the season against Grude.

Resulsts Day 4

Zrinski Mostar-Bosna Sarajevo 73-81
                    Siroki Brijeg-Grude 98-62
                    Sloboda Tuzla-Igoeka at 18.30 today
                    It should play out pretty much as expected. Igokea has enough talent to pull off an upset vs. either Siroki or Bosna but they are clearly the best two teams.

It is interesting how the games are set up I believe it is a home and home with Sarajevo and Siroki the last two weeks to decide it before the championship game. There are a lot of distractions for both teams with Stanko Barac in the draft and a lot of the internationals playing for contracts elsewere in Europe next year. That could be an X factor that decides it all...

Comment

boxscores are available at http://www.kkbosna.com/forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=3
                      but only for bosna's games

Comment

bosna lost the last game @sloboda dita 77:75
                        we couldn't play worse

Comment

siroki - bosna 92:95 OT

Comment

Have a question - I was just checking out BH TV 1 listings and didn't find any games being broadcasted there. What happened? Is there any TV airing games from Bosnia?
                            Why you should going out to get a hamburger, if you can get steak at home?

Comment

Originally posted by woma
                              Have a question - I was just checking out BH TV 1 listings and didn't find any games being broadcasted there. What happened? Is there any TV airing games from Bosnia?
                              BHTV1 is showing the games from the NLB League as i know. The games of BIH League shows the federal television from BIH.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information