Bronze Medal Match: Australia vs Spain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beez View Post
    I see you've gotten rather proficient at making excuses over the last 4 Olympics. lolzzz

C'mon, man. Kevin Durant is not doping. He's a bean pole. I would like to try the dope that would make me shoot like him.
    Last 4 olympics? USA team is skipping Anti-dopping controls since 1992. Winning a competition with this "rule" is at least shameful. But yeah spain has got 1 doubtful call on their side let's say how bad are they
    BARÇA O MUERTE

Comment

• Originally posted by Kwijibo View Post
      Last 4 olympics? USA team is skipping Anti-dopping controls since 1992. Winning a competition with this "rule" is at least shameful. But yeah spain has got 1 doubtful call on their side let's say how bad are they
      thats an urban legend which is simply not true.They get tested like any other team.Try to find any proof for your claim.You won't.

Comment

Especially Kevin Durant. It's obvious he's on the juice. You dummy.
        Silver medal 2012 Olympics prediction game.

Comment

• Originally posted by usagre View Post
          Especially Kevin Durant. It's obvious he's on the juice. You dummy.
          Your only argument is spam the name of the only skinny guy of your team? Try to find another better to justify a different anti-doping control than other countries
          BARÇA O MUERTE

Comment

Your only argument is spam the name of the only skinny guy of your team? Try to find another better to justify a different anti-doping control than other countries
            Just so I can understand, why did you start with 1992 ? What about all the other Olympic years with the college kids ?
            No juice there ? Just dominant. How ?

Comment

• NBA has no anti doping program that's for sure. But don't be naive olympic testing are also completely inefficient.
              These NBA players don't dope during the olympics but prior to the competition so you will not find anything.
              I think nba players from Europe are dirty too you just a have to take a look at some of their physical transformations to be doubtful

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon_Koncak View Post
                thats an urban legend which is simply not true.They get tested like any other team.Try to find any proof for your claim.You won't.
                Dude this is not a urban legend. I can find a lot of links to read about this. Some in Spanish (if u want in your language search it by yourself)

Como era de suponer desde mucho antes que se realizara siquiera el sorteo de la fase de grupos del Mundial de Baloncesto, Estados Unidos se ha

To Sum up. All Countries do their antidopping controls with COI (In Spanish Comite Olimpico Internacional) FIBA (Internationa Basketball Federation) and WADA (World Anti-Doping Agency) while USA team pass thei controls with USADA. Just having this different treatment is a shameful
                BARÇA O MUERTE

Comment

Just so I can understand, why did you start with 1992 ? What about all the other Olympic years with the college kids ?
                  No juice there ? Just dominant. How ?
                  In 1992 USA brought the best available players to the olympic games (laettner was the exception)establishing a condition: The antidopping controls of their team is assumed by USADA a domestic institution, while other countries keep passing their controls by international institutions. But yeah Durant is Skinny but It has nothing to do with it. I'll teach you another thing, because seems u don't know it. Being skinny doesnt mean u dont consume doping substances. Winstrol or other kind of anabolics are not the only prohibited substances.
                  A real example: Rashad was suspended 10 days for consume a prohibited substance. Is he skinny? Yes. Did he dope? Yes. It means being skinny does not take prohibited substances? No, so try to find another argument with logical sense
                  BARÇA O MUERTE

Comment

In 1992 USA brought the best available players to the olympic games (laettner was the exception)establishing a condition: The antidopping controls of their team is assumed by USADA a domestic institution, while other countries keep passing their controls by international institutions. But yeah Durant is Skinny but It has nothing to do with it. I'll teach you another thing, because seems u don't know it. Being skinny doesnt mean u dont consume doping substances. Winstrol or other kind of anabolics are not the only prohibited substances.
                    A real example: Rashad was suspended 10 days for consume a prohibited substance. Is he skinny? Yes. Did he dope? Yes. It means being skinny does not take prohibited substances? No, so try to find another argument with logical sense
                    Whatever helps you sleep at night my friend.

Comment

Whatever helps you sleep at night my friend.
                      What he says about doping is 100% correct. USA is the only country in the world that doesn't confirm to the doping controls of their athletes that other countries have to do. They have lobbied a system where USADA is the organization that is doing this process, which is very biased. Still, I wouldn't always doubt them they did go after Marion Jones AND Lance Armstrong like crazy. But yeah this is a double standard.

Still regarding basketball. Use of PEDs here just doesn't give that big of an advantage for players to do it. If all the European teams were doped up to their eyeballs, they would still not have a chance....

Comment

• Originally posted by CoachZ View Post
                        What he says about doping is 100% correct. USA is the only country in the world that doesn't confirm to the doping controls of their athletes that other countries have to do. They have lobbied a system where USADA is the organization that is doing this process, which is very biased. Still, I wouldn't always doubt them they did go after Marion Jones AND Lance Armstrong like crazy. But yeah this is a double standard.

Still regarding basketball. Use of PEDs here just doesn't give that big of an advantage for players to do it. If all the European teams were doped up to their eyeballs, they would still not have a chance....
                        I am not naive but guess what everyone else is naive if they think USA cheats and now one else does. I came to the conclusion a long time ago that everyone cheats.

Comment

what happened with Dr Fuentes bags Kwijibo?Will they ever test them?..look doping is everywhere in the proffesional sports,if you think that americans are the only onew who dope while europeans drink orange juice,you are naive at best.

Comment

I am not naive but guess what everyone else is naive if they think USA cheats and now one else does. I came to the conclusion a long time ago that everyone cheats.
                            Yep. It's fucking professional sports and everyone is fighting for an edge. Given how many people try to play basketball professionally and how many actually make it and get some money out of it, it's a huge surprise people are not falling left and right from PEDs

Comment

• I found it hard to believe someone really believes that Aussies were cheated on that Mills foul. Haven't you seen the replays? Mills is the last defender between Rodriguez and an easy layup. He first holds his ground, but as Sergio blows by him, he moves his right leg and knees him. Then Sergio clearly exaggerates contact and dives to the floor. That's Drawing a Foul 101 for any of you who didn't attend school.

On the other hand, just a play before, no whistle was blown on Andersen's push just as Claver was going to clear the bouncing ball, preventing Baynes' basket. The replay leaves no room for doubt. So, in a sense, everyone's right about the refs not doing their job properly.

Comment

Kwijibo please, don't lose your time.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information