Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sam (a.k.a.) Tuwid View Post
    Ping and DOTA.
    Well DOTA players are paid handsomely, maybe junmar wanted to earn more..
    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
    1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

Originally posted by reamily View Post
      Well DOTA players are paid handsomely, maybe junmar wanted to earn more..
      2 years and 6 months this Filipino Dota 2 player kid already earned around 21,000,000 pesos, not bad huh http://wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/DJ I play Dota 2 but I dont think I'll ever get to this level
      “My imagination is my private twin-engine jet plane. It takes me just about anywhere, anytime I want. It is also my time travel gizmo and my torture machine in one. Like a double edged sword, used clumsily could hurt the naive swordsman” ----- Kryptheous

Comment

A foreigners view of the so called PBA stars

You know how black people can call each other nigger and it's totally fine, but when you're a non-black and you call black niggers? Well hell maybe its just me but this thread somehow got that vibe lol
        “My imagination is my private twin-engine jet plane. It takes me just about anywhere, anytime I want. It is also my time travel gizmo and my torture machine in one. Like a double edged sword, used clumsily could hurt the naive swordsman” ----- Kryptheous

Comment

Originally posted by Kryptheo View Post
          A foreigners view of the so called PBA stars

You know how black people can call each other nigger and it's totally fine, but when you're a non-black and you call black niggers? Well hell maybe its just me but this thread somehow got that vibe lol
          our players can contribute to any team as we may not be athletic or physically superior but we got fundamentals. it's actually hard to assess because PBA is composed of players where there's a huge gap of talent level, and they come from everywhere. It's hard to generalize. But OP has a point, no one outside of the PH even knows James Yap or Mark Caguioa who's treated like rockstars in the Philippines. Foreigners would be like: who the heck is this guy? Come to think of it, They're a just speck of dust compared to LeBron James or Kobe, heck even to any NBA bench player. Some just idolize these PBA "stars" too much like they're MJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Cocoy Martin
            If Pingris looked like Larry Rodriguez he won't be a star in the PBA. Admit it, the PBA just made this chump into a star because of his fangirl, matrona and bekkie fanbase.
            It all roots down tye moment they step on a broadacst basketbalk game, pingris boxing out opponents , fans oh look at this guy play his heart out, larry rodriguez boxing out players fans oh whatta dirty rugged player this guy is..
            To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
            1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information