No announcement yet.

2016-2017 asean basketball league

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like Alab is going to lose to Heat again. 71-65 1:48 mins left.

Comment

• Originally posted by bballcrazy View Post
      Looks like Alab is going to lose to Heat again. 71-65 1:48 mins left.
      and they did..
      Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

Looks like Alab is going to lose to Heat again. 71-65 1:48 mins left.
        poor performance.they dont deserve to win.
        The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

• Man, Alab is starting to suck so bad. This team is just...not built to win at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by kaiziken_pinas View Post
            Man, Alab is starting to suck so bad. This team is just...not built to win at all.
            built to make Parks' draft stock high LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by kaiziken_pinas View Post
              Man, Alab is starting to suck so bad. This team is just...not built to win at all.
              Maybe add Ravena and the import you guys always have praise about (Brownlee) to replace Carter.

Comment

Maybe add Ravena and the import you guys always have praise about (Brownlee) to replace Carter.
                I thought once us imports are in game over for alab oppone ts.. lets just face it without good locals aside from Parks we will struggle.. yun ngang mighty hirap na.. yun alab p kya..
                To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Parks a bit frustrated

IMG_20170226_210212.jpg

Comment

• how about the coach? Even if the coaching staff is not built to win the championships too, I Think It will be unwise to change coach now with the playoffs just a month or so away, say just bring in Brownlee, Ndiaye and Ravena and if the team still fails, then blame it on the coach

Comment

• Originally posted by hmbopbaduwap View Post
                      Parks a bit frustrated

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9486[/ATTACH]
                      Well there is a time where your shooting wouldnt be there, di nadadaan sa practice you just shoot your way to it ala romeo.. But again abl defense is good because you have two tall imports and also asean americans are long to..

Comment

• Originally posted by reamily View Post
                        I thought once us imports are in game over for alab oppone ts.. lets just face it without good locals aside from Parks we will struggle.. yun ngang mighty hirap na.. yun alab p kya..
                        Players like Celiz, Cawaling, Acuna and Domingo are decent and of course Parks can score at will when on fire.

I think the reason is no sense of urgency or no puso.

Comment

• Also contrary to popular belief, I think getting rid of Munzon did help Saigon. Dude just shoots without a conscience and his field goal is ridiculously low like 2 of out 18 attempts.

Malaysia would have performed much better if they kept Spencer, Melvin and added Gardner as 3rd import.

Comment

Also contrary to popular belief, I think getting rid of Munzon did help Saigon. Dude just shoots without a conscience and his field goal is ridiculously low like 2 of out 18 attempts.

Malaysia would have performed much better if they kept Spencer, Melvin and added Gardner as 3rd import.
                            the mistake is for charlir dy not to get munzon.. what to do now charlie to convince jimmy to get out of retirement to become playing coach for alab and get jd from meralco hehe

4 na import 2 pba leends pba stars and 2 young studs who match ups ray parks value yan yun li eup ng mighty pero isa lang ang panalo against weekend ball club team ng dubai pa..

Comment

• parks is injured i don't think he'd contribute that much. for alab i think their imports both heritage and not, are not that good quality to compensate for their lack of chemistry.
                              The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

• Originally posted by reamily View Post
                                the mistake is for charlir dy not to get munzon.. what to do now charlie to convince jimmy to get out of retirement to become playing coach for alab and get jd from meralco hehe

4 na import 2 pba leends pba stars and 2 young studs who match ups ray parks value yan yun li eup ng mighty pero isa lang ang panalo against weekend ball club team ng dubai pa..
                                Wtf are you talking about? Weekend ball club teams in dubai?!?

Those teams are american reinforced legit mideast club teams that will make tambak most pba teams. Only the elite pba teams may be able to give a good fight against those "weekend" teams, and the likes of smb and gsm better have good imports if ever they face them.

Even that egyptian NT i feel can win over China and gilas in any given day.
                                Dead Lizard.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information