2016-2017 asean basketball league

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kaiziken_pinas View Post
    Let me rephrase that then, I'm not sure if it is him or the whole thing is true, but it could be him unless he proves otherwise. Just saying I don't know what to believe and tbh, I don't really care about it that much as long as he performs well on the court.

Interested on how it'll affect his career from a PR standpoint. Him being silent is the best way to handle this and in time, it'll die down and everyone will move on.
    kid is smart.he is keeping mum.media will make a feast on anything hed say and twist it to get more hits and readership. also on legal standpoint, he should stay mum until they press charges.
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

• Can we please stop talking about kiefer Ravena's sext story.

But before that, lol, "it'll die down and everyone will move on" only reminds me of pringle's library and stanhardinger's park.

Moving on, JPM, who is the pretty female doctor?

Comment

• Originally posted by weward View Post
        maricar reyes. all-time favorite sex tape.

Comment

• Originally posted by magic_chiongson View Post
          maricar reyes. all-time favorite sex tape.
          Jockey Reyes lol
          #Hinete

Comment

• Originally posted by kaiziken_pinas View Post
            Let me rephrase that then, I'm not sure if it is him or the whole thing is true, but it could be him unless he proves otherwise. Just saying I don't know what to believe and tbh, I don't really care about it that much as long as he performs well on the court.
            Not to be too particular, but I will have to respectfully disagree with this. Shouldn't it be the other way around - have others prove first that it's Ravena in the said photo/s? Of course, this is not the court of law but the court of publicity and in such cases, the accused has to be the one to prove otherwise instead of the other way around, which is really the correct approach.

Hence, the best approach really is to steer clear from this issue and let it die down naturally.

Comment

Can we please stop talking about kiefer Ravena's sext story.

But before that, lol, "it'll die down and everyone will move on" only reminds me of pringle's library and stanhardinger's park.

at your signature

"Don't lose hope"
              Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• One positive thing this hormonal aggression thing did is that it proved keifer is not gay. Lol

Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
                at your signature

"Don't lose hope"
                Lol thanks. There is just too many <insert drug store name> in the metro..

Comment

• I think Kiefer should still play regardless of the scandal. The Vice Ganda issue was hounding Terrence for most of his PBA career until recently when he got engaged.

Libog is nothing. They'll go away after a few months.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasper222 View Post
                    I think Kiefer should still play regardless of the scandal. The Vice Ganda issue was hounding Terrence for most of his PBA career until recently when he got engaged.

Libog is nothing. They'll go away after a few months.
                    The other one is in thailand and the other is at USA..

sigpic

Comment

One positive thing this hormonal aggression thing did is that it proved keifer is not gay. Lol

Lol thanks. There is just too many <insert drug store name> in the metro..
                      And more importantly keifer got BALLS! an aspect every gilas players should have. Japhet and junemar should have too.
                      Ako ang may pinakamalakas na confidence!

Comment

• Originally posted by Thegloryball View Post
                        And more importantly keifer got BALLS! an aspect every gilas players should have. Japhet and junemar should have too.
                        japhet despite being a identical to his father peter has have history of wonderful gf both locally and internationally and maybe his sensitivity rubs off well(we all knew how negative it was in basketball) in that aspect unlike junmar and kiefs
                        To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                        1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

Can we please stop talking about kiefer Ravena's sext story.

Maybe some team should get kief, pringle and hermoso as their big 3
                          Gilas Pilipinas

Dallas Mavericks

UST Growling Tigers

Comment

• Originally posted by MFFL View Post
                            Maybe some team should get kief, pringle and hermoso as their big 3
                            If ginebra have the the fast, the furious and the fearless before the new trio should be called the the the lib, the park and the viber anyway just kidding.
                            Ako ang may pinakamalakas na confidence!

Comment

• so a boy pretends to be a girl and ask for nude pic from kiefer..

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
                                so a boy pretends to be a girl and ask for nude pic from kiefer..

http://www.interaksyon.com/interaktv...r-nude-scandal
                                Na-Chicksilog hahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information