• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do they even have internet access?

Comment

Originally posted by Roy M View Post
      More information as I watch in out channels:
      The military in control, but Erdogan's suporters ask from the citizens to go out and deny it.
      The army made a military regime and full regent
      Erdoğan calls all people to the streets to resist against coup d'etat. Military hasn't all controlled over yet and situation is not certain. We are waiting.

Comment

Originally posted by turk-jugoslav View Post
        Erdoğan calls all people to the streets to resist against coup d'etat. Military hasn't all controlled over yet and situation is not certain. We are waiting.
        We have 4 channels on air now with news.
        4 difference details....
        I just hope that the people are safe
        2022/2023:
        PG: Brown, D-BA, Ziv
        SG: Baldwin, Hollins
        SF: Hillard, Pnini, Menco
        PF: Martin, Colson, Cohen
        PF: Nebo, Poyters, Sorkin

Comment

From where can ypu watch and report? I understand that is no commonication in Turky?
          2022/2023:

Comment

F**k... what a terrible day. I hope this ends without any bloodshed.
            Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
            That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

Whats the opinion of the average turkish citizen for this coup?Is it welcomed or.???

Comment

The military shut down all the media, as reported in Israel
                2022/2023:

Comment

Originally posted by Roy M View Post
                  From where can ypu watch and report? I understand that is no commonication in Turky?
                  I'm watching Turkish channels and following the statements of journalists in Twitter. I hear some voices coming from outside of the home, from the streets. Pro-Erdoğan's go outside I guess. I don't know any reporter on English language.

Comment

:/ i have no idea what's going on. just found out about it now.
                    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

I'm watching Turkish channels and following the statements of journalists in Twitter. I hear some voices coming from outside of the home, from the streets. Pro-Erdoğan's go outside I guess. I don't know any reporter on English language.
                      Feel well and stay strong, mate
                      2022/2023:

Comment

Turkish Army shot pro-Erdogan fanatic who ran at army positions screaming "Allahu Akbar"

Comment

I remember something about the Turkish constitution giving the army the right (maybe even the duty) to take over if it feels the democracy and/or the secular character of Turkey is in danger. Something of a relic from Ataturk days. But I also heard Erdogan changed that since he took over. Am I right?
                          I remember there was a coup in the early 1980s for that reason.

Comment

i just came home and saw the news here... then my family called me, and my brother said it's serious... sounds surreal... i saw in news that Erdogan is trying to reach Istanbul airport (presumably to get away?...)
                            5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMirror View Post
                              I remember something about the Turkish constitution giving the army the right (maybe even the duty) to take over if it feels the democracy and/or the secular character of Turkey is in danger. Something of a relic from Ataturk days. But I also heard Erdogan changed that since he took over. Am I right?
                              I remember there was a coup in the early 1980s for that reason.
                              Actually if army wins in the end, there is that right but if opposite happens it is illegal. It depends on who wins in the end.

Comment

If Erdogan wins the way is free for total dictatorship. If military wins a military dictatorship is defacto established. Seems to be a loose loose situation.
                                You live with the Freak you die with the Freak!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information