No announcement yet.

Crvena Zvezda 2016/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there is no money, that's the biggest problem..

in two times, we rejected Pullen..
    they are waiting for Quin Cook/Cotton, and if they reject, then they will most probably sign Pullen(if he still would be FA)
    for me Pullen is better then those two, but from some reason Radonjic doesn't like Pullen..

also Jovic still isn't sure for staying, Barsa and Efes are showing interest in him..

about tall guys, Corey Jefferson was close, but nothing from him.. by the way I also doesnt like him..

Comment

Originally posted by AmonRA View Post
      there is no money, that's the biggest problem..

in two times, we rejected Pullen..
      they are waiting for Quin Cook/Cotton, and if they reject, then they will most probably sign Pullen(if he still would be FA)
      for me Pullen is better then those two, but from some reason Radonjic doesn't like Pullen..

also Jovic still isn't sure for staying, Barsa and Efes are showing interest in him..

about tall guys, Corey Jefferson was close, but nothing from him.. by the way I also doesnt like him..
      Why you don't like Cory Jefferson? He is very athletic, which we desperately need under the basket. He would be great in PnR and he has a good midrange jumper. He is an average defender, but that is NBA relation. In Europe he will get a defensive boost from level of competition and athleticism and rules.

Comment

September is coming and we are far from final roster.Do we wait for the season to start to hire some players?What the f..k?
        Crvena Zvezda 2020/2021

PG: Hall, Colom, Uskokovic
        SG/PG: Walden
        SG: Loyd
        SF/SG: Lazic, Dobric, Radanov
        SF/PF: Davidovac, Simonovic
        PF: O'Bryant, Simanic
        PF/C: Reath, Jagodic-Kuridza
        C: Kuzmic, Nnoko

Comment

Originally posted by Gudura View Post
          September is coming and we are far from final roster.Do we wait for the season to start to hire some players?What the f..k?
          Have you opened the season training wise? We still didn't except youngsters.
          Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
          Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
          Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
          Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Originally posted by vivo View Post
            Have you opened the season training wise? We still didn't except youngsters.
            We started about a week ago. The whole first team except Jenkins and Jovic, Simonovic and Stimac (if he is with the club still) are not with the team since they are returning from Rio and getting their rest time. Mitrovic came back from NBA Summer League and he says he is in the best shape of his life and ready to tear it up. Kuzmic is there, training with the team.

Youngsters are joining the senior team practice. We will see who will make the roster of the senior team from them.

Comment

Originally posted by CoachZ View Post
              We started about a week ago. The whole first team except Jenkins and Jovic, Simonovic and Stimac (if he is with the club still) are not with the team since they are returning from Rio and getting their rest time. Mitrovic came back from NBA Summer League and he says he is in the best shape of his life and ready to tear it up. Kuzmic is there, training with the team.

Youngsters are joining the senior team practice. We will see who will make the roster of the senior team from them.
              I see. All good except transfers I hope you will complete soon enough
              Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
              Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
              Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
              Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Hey Guys. I am Zalgiris fan and I think that Zvezda is Zalgiris one of the closest rivals (Brose too). I would like too hear your opiniouns about our roster, because we just finished it and this is how it looks like:
                PG Westermann(SG), Pangos(SG), Lekavicius, Valinskas(SG)
                SG Seibutis(SF), Milaknis(SF)
                SF Ulanovas, Lipkevicius
                PF Jankunas, Motum, Hartestein(SF, even he is 2,09, but he is fast, like Antetokoumnpou)
                C Lima, Kavaliauskas(PF), Javtokas

In my opinioun our roster is pretty solid and balanced, but there are no leader, that could take us to the other level, what you think? I like the balance in all positions, exept SF, but in SF there can play Seibutis, Milaknis and Hartestein so it's not the biggest problem. I rate Pangos, but I don't know how I fell about Westermann. He is very good at 2vs2 and creating, but he is very average at shooting and going to the rim. I'm happy that we got back our killer from 3pt Milaknis. Finally we got the athletic center Lima, Kavaliauskas can shoot from outside and mid-range. Hope that Motum will show some more fighting spirit. But enough about us... WHAT ABOUT YOU GUYS?! Your roster still need starting center, PF and a point guard. Interesting what you will find in center position, because we were looking for him and found Kavaliauskas for 270k euros... Nothing impresive I can say that Maybe Colton Iverson? Pullen to PG? I don't know... He is a bit not on Euroleague level yet. He is close, but not there. And what about PF? Is it going to be starter, or of the bench?

Comment

Hello you too.

Zalgiris has a pretty solid roster for sure. Compared to last season, you are improve in 3pt shooting with Pangos and Milaknis + athleticism in the paint with Lima. You need maybe one SF, but this will be interesting team.

About Zvezda, we are searching for starting C, starting PF and back up PG (if Jovic stays). We tried to sign Henry Sims, Jarnell Stokes (C) and Ryan Kelly (PF) but nothing for now. We will try to find new Quincy Millers from NBA cuts and I will not be surprised if we sing new players in October.
                  Back up PG is still in fog and I doubt that we will sign him before PF and C.

About expectations, it's too early for predictions.... But it will be hard to repeat top8 for sure.
                  Last edited by Obina; 08-27-2016, 05:51 PM.

Comment

Oh so your roster going to be better than I thought But if I would be a Zvezda fan I wouldn't expect very good back up PG like Cotton. But if you tried to sign such a good players like Kelly and Sims, I am a bit afraid of you, because I think you a searching for something similar. That would be one of the strongest big man dou in Euroleague if you ask me. And I thought our bigs are pretty good, but if that what you are going for...

Comment

Originally posted by ZalgirisFanForLife View Post
                      Oh so your roster going to be better than I thought But if I would be a Zvezda fan I wouldn't expect very good back up PG like Cotton. But if you tried to sign such a good players like Kelly and Sims, I am a bit afraid of you, because I think you a searching for something similar. That would be one of the strongest big man dou in Euroleague if you ask me. And I thought our bigs are pretty good, but if that what you are going for...
                      that is all unrealistic..
                      so far we tried to sign several players, but that all fall out, because we can not offer to those players, not even half from money that they want..

also our main sponsor practically blackmail us..
                      they still didn't pay 1,5m euros for last season..
                      so we need to "forgive" that money, if we want that they be our sponsor this year..
                      pretty messed up, and not so bright situation..

Comment

That's really complicated, but I hope it will be fine and you have a competitive roster I hope our roster is going to be too.

Comment

lol

Comment

You adding Bjelica to your roster, that's average player, but you can't complain, because we after a long searching for C got Kavaliauskas, that is going to get like 270k... I think you would't change with us, right? Bjelica is a decent player, maybe the C will be mobile and everything will be looking good. I am still hoping for SF, because we still have one spot for foreigner, by signing Kavaliauskas, not the foreigner.

Comment

Of Course that we will change for Kavaliauskas.. And Bjelica is playing for 300k + bonus as it seems :facepalm:
                              For back up pg, there is rumours about Rakicevic(average player from KLS which even isn`t a pg)

So this team , will be one of the most saddest team that was played in EL ever, as it seems..

Comment

Originally posted by AmonRA View Post
                                Of Course that we will change for Kavaliauskas.. And Bjelica is playing for 300k + bonus as it seems :facepalm:
                                For back up pg, there is rumours about Rakicevic(average player from KLS which even isn`t a pg)

So this team , will be one of the most saddest team that was played in EL ever, as it seems..
                                I don't think we will be that much worse than last year if we add another athletic big. Bjelica is a PF/C tweener so that still leaves us with a need for a big guy. Mitrovic, Bjelica and Kuzmic are only TRUE bigs in the team. Simanic is SF/PF tweener and still a kid. So we need another big.

Regarding PG, I agree with you about Rakicevic. Just a bad decision if we get him. We need a scoring guard to improve the team. It will be impossible to replace the production and presence of Quincy Miller from last year, but a good NBA D-League guard will bring us up. Also keep in mind that all centers take a leap forward with Radonjic. I am most excited though about Mitrovic and Dangubic having big seasons, since they have come of fired up after summer leagues in NBA.

I don't think we will be that much worse than last year in terms of quality. Performance, we have to see. The result like last year would be a miracle of course.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information