6. Rosario
    7. Almazan
    8. Japeth
    9. Fajardo
    10. Norwood
    11. Abueva
    12. Blatche

Names, easy af.
    If Blatche isn't available , who would you replace him with ?
    NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
    https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Comment

• Originally posted by analyzed View Post
      If Blatche isn't available , who would you replace him with ?
      Depends on the competition. If it is SEABA, we can have Mo Tautuaa while for Fiba Asia ,we can have Standhardinger/Hermoso. I think it will take time to naturalize another player especially that the present administration is more focus on war on drugs so bill for naturalization of a player is the leastbof their maturity.

Question is, are SBP peoole aware of Hermoso and is he in consideration as part of the pool of naturalize players.

Comment

• Originally posted by sajubeads View Post
        Question is, are SBP peoole aware of Hermoso and is he in consideration as part of the pool of naturalize players.
        Yes , already contacted
        NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...

Comment

• Ray Parks might go to the guo ailun route this year..
          To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
          1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by reamily View Post
            Ray Parks might go to the guo ailun route this year..
            What route is that?

Comment

• But has Hermoso already been released by Deutscher Basketball Bund to play for us since he's played for Germany's U18 team?

Comment

• [QUOTE=k3ttch;1101832]But has Hermoso already been released by Deutscher Basketball Bund to play for us since he's played for Germany's U18 team

Perhaps that can be arrange. I still believe that haviung his release is much easier than naturalizing an american or European via the congress route.

Comment

• Originally posted by analyzed View Post
                  Yes , already contacted
                  Thats great news. Him with Filipino in his blood and in fact very proud of his Filipino heritage is a much better approach than hiring paid american mercinaries who are just after for their contract. A pool of Hermoso , Tautuaa , Laput as Filipino-naturalized players with Fajardo , Slaughter and Aguilar holding the forth for Gilas while our kiddies Edu, Kirkness , Tamayo and Sotto are still growing up.

Comment

• Good that he is contacted but maybe only as good as vucicevic. I would rather have holt (wherever he is right now) as the half pinoy import.

Comment

• Originally posted by testmic View Post
                      1. Parks
                      2. Romeo
                      3. Castro
                      4. Wright
                      5. Belo
                      6. Rosario
                      7. Almazan
                      8. Japeth
                      9. Fajardo
                      10. Norwood
                      11. Abueva
                      12. Blatche

Names, easy af.
                      Great lineup
                      Gilas Pilipinas

Dallas Mavericks

UST Growling Tigers

Comment

• Originally posted by manu_bol View Post
                        Good that he is contacted but maybe only as good as vucicevic. I would rather have holt (wherever he is right now) as the half pinoy import.
                        Holt when norwood retires from gilas.

Hermoso (or Christian Standhardinger) will be a key player though especially against asian teams even against china.
                        I've been dreaming of his inclusion to our national team since gilas 1(then with pringle and banchero too).

This guy loves public parks as much as stanley pringle loves libraries..lol
                        Our public parks may not be as good but still would make him feel at home.

Comment

• Originally posted by weward View Post

Hermoso (or Christian Standhardinger) will be a key player though especially against asian teams even against china.
                          I've been dreaming of his inclusion to our national team since gilas 1(then with pringle and banchero too).

Classic.
                          Gilas Pilipinas

Dallas Mavericks

UST Growling Tigers

Comment

• True Pinoy. Marunong mag-sariling sikap. (Trans. Very "handy.")

Comment

• Originally posted by weward View Post

Our public parks may not be as good but still would make him feel at home.

If ever christian hermoso is chosen to be part of gilas, SBP should recruit chris tiu to be hermoso's companionship. the legend has it that tiu plays the rosary every night maybe he can convince hermoso to do the same. I'm afraid luneta park is too good to pass up for hermoso everynight after practice.
                              Ako ang may pinakamalakas na confidence!

Comment

• If no Blatche and RoS releases just one , and purely for SEABA this April , I would go with:
                                1. Parks
                                2. Romeo
                                3. Castro
                                4. Wright
                                5. Belo
                                6. Rosario
                                7. Almazan
                                8. Japeth
                                9. Fajardo
                                10. Lee
                                11. Abueva
                                12. Mo

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information