X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alex07 View Post
    this would be a great choice of candidate
    If SBP cannot afford Kaminsky contract from the Hornets, maybe they can try Perry Jones III who currently plays in the D league. Same skillset with Blatche with a Greek freak body.

Comment

• Originally posted by analyzed View Post
      To me if your thinking of maximizing investment , given their age and resources and effort to naturalize through congress, this would be my 3 man naturalize pool-

1. Blatche (30 yrs - good for 2-4 more yrs)
      2. Greg Smith ( 26 yrs old - good for 5-8 yrs)
      3. Kameka Hepa ( 17 yrs old, will be ready in 3 yrs time and good for 15 more yrs- note no need to naturalize via congress) Not also Hepa can be used in next yrs U18 FIBA Asia, if we win that crown it will be the 1st since 1980?

I think it's unrealistic to apply for 3 new naturalize players through congress. Our congress men will be like, asa ka pa.
      How about Christian Hermoso-Standhardinger as backup if Blatche is not available due to other commitment, naturalization of Smith and while waiting for Hepa to grow up. Is their any move of having Hermoso on board Gilas just like whatbis done with Wright?

Comment

• Christian Standhardinger?

Gilas mulls adding Fil-foreign player to pool
        A portal of daily newspapers covering Philippine news headlines, business, lifestyle, advertisement, sports and entertainment. Also delivers Manila and Cebu news.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZIMATAR View Post
          Christian Standhardinger?

Gilas mulls adding Fil-foreign player to pool
          http://www.philstar.com/sports/2017/...gn-player-pool
          wild guess dwight ramos.. ?
          Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• Ramos brothers are both eligible right? i think its Christian Standhardinger or Stephen holts.

Comment

• Stephen Holt!

Comment

• Jordan Clarkson
                Kamaka Hepa
                AJ Edu
                Christian Stanhardinger
                Stephen Holt
                Aaron Craft
                Millora-Brown
                The Brother of Matt Rosser

hanap pa tayo lol

Comment

• Originally posted by hmbopbaduwap View Post
                  Jordan Clarkson
                  Kamaka Hepa
                  AJ Edu
                  Christian Stanhardinger
                  Stephen Holt
                  Aaron Craft
                  Millora-Brown
                  The Brother of Matt Rosser

hanap pa tayo lol
                  ron harper jr, remy martin, artest

si AJ edu eligible so local yan lol

Comment

• the tallest player we have in cadets is escoto in which he has acl and we'll probably see him next season of pba. 2nd tallest is AVO.. so it'll make sense if it's Standhardinger.. I would love to have holt as one of our fil-foreign ineligible player in our pool but we need at big man.
                    Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• By april 30 we will know the final line up for the 2017 seaba championship. I have with me the list but I can't disclose it openly here in this thread..

HINT:

1.) MOST DOMINANT PURE FILIPINO CENTER WHO'S 3 TIME LEAGUE MVP.
                      2.) 2 TIME FIBA ASIA CHAMPIONSHIP MYTHICAL FIRST TEAM.

THAT'S ALL FOR KNOW.

Comment

• The need to bring a "ineligible " Fil-forigner big mid this year makes total sense. One Blatche can't play for both the SEA and FIBA Asia cup , and that's even if we decide to pay to secure his services again. then were also looking for the November home and away. Without tapping another Fil- foreign big , Gilas basically has no plan B or back-up plan aside from securing Blatche services again for a hefty amount.
                        NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
                        https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Comment

• I've always struggled to envision to find a player who Abueva could be similar to in terms of role given his strenghts , after watching the Celtics and Marcus Smart, he's the guy to me who Abueva can play a similar role to, Marccus sometimes guards PF's he 's the Celtics second leading assist man. and he guards sometimes the opponents best wing. Abueva to me has a similar skill set.
                          NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
                          https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Comment

• Originally posted by analyzed View Post
                            I've always struggled to envision to find a player who Abueva could be similar to in terms of role given his strenghts , after watching the Celtics and Marcus Smart, he's the guy to me who Abueva can play a similar role to, Marccus sometimes guards PF's he 's the Celtics second leading assist man. and he guards sometimes the opponents best wing. Abueva to me has a similar skill set.
                            That's a really good comparison! Imagine if they had to guard each other. Would be fun to watch.
                            Click the link to check us out -> REFRESH Basketball "Inspiring youth with our love of the game. Elite Filipino-Canadian teams based in Manitoba, Canada."

Comment

• Originally posted by all_about View Post
                              By april 30 we will know the final line up for the 2017 seaba championship. I have with me the list but I can't disclose it openly here in this thread..

HINT:

1.) MOST DOMINANT PURE FILIPINO CENTER WHO'S 3 TIME LEAGUE MVP.
                              2.) 2 TIME FIBA ASIA CHAMPIONSHIP MYTHICAL FIRST TEAM.

THAT'S ALL FOR KNOW.
                              Kraken and The Blur

I thought it's on April 28?

Comment

• A portal of daily newspapers covering Philippine news headlines, business, lifestyle, advertisement, sports and entertainment. Also delivers Manila and Cebu news.
                                The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information