This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by interxavierxxx View Post
    He needs to go back to the US before school starts. The SEA games is around August and most schools in the US start in the same month. I don't think he'll make it. For me it doesn't matter. The SEA games has no bearing and gives him very little value. Better to focus on his studies and basketball training.

August to November is Fall season that means no basketball its football season even tho they're too poor to have a team they still have to follow the seasonal sports schedule.

Comment

• Originally posted by ARMIR View Post
      August to November is Fall season that means no basketball its football season even tho they're too poor to have a team they still have to follow the seasonal sports schedule.
      But Kobe still needs to go to school. Even though he's redshirting, he's still required to attend his classes and join team practices.
      GILAS WISHLIST:
      6'8 Pingris

Comment

• Originally posted by Aerial Voyager View Post
        malicsi failed to impress tho and his lateral movement was a tad bit late against quicker guards thus forcing him to commit fouls. maybe he did "ok" but wright just stole the show from him.
        Agree 100%. Even Malicsi's shooting form is not as polished as Pogoy, who has better lateral quickness. In case Belo gets healthy, it's most likely Malicsi's spot he will take. Wright meanwhile should get the starter's role.

Comment

• Hmm as predicted SBP head Al is also thinking of priortising the most important games (which are the home and away) when making a request for players from the PBA
          “But we may just choose the most important events to get a consensus with the PBA,” said Panlilio.

So really we might not see SMC and Alaska call-ups for FIBA Asia cup (which is non beaaring event anyway).

Which to me I agree, reserve the difficult call-ups for the Qualifiers
          NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
          https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Comment

• Originally posted by interxavierxxx View Post
            But Kobe still needs to go to school. Even though he's redshirting, he's still required to attend his classes and join team practices.

It depends on the program he will be there for classes and conditioning as far as team practice that's up to the coaching staff and AD.He can take some classes online while in the Philippines if they let him.Sometimes redshirt guys don't practice with the team cause there's too many guys already for this coming year.He can always take track during spring season to get faster and quicker then during summer weight training classes,instead of coming back to the Philippines hanging out with his shobiz buddies and doing bs commercials.He gotta make sacrfices to the point that both his body and mindset is ready for the next season.

Comment

• I think revilla , vosotros, grey , daquioag will play for SEAG + Jose?

Comment

• Who will replace Maliksi? He is one of our few shooters. Pogoy might be a better defender and driver but he is a worse 3 pt shooter

Comment

• Originally posted by heystifler View Post
                  I think revilla , vosotros, grey , daquioag will play for SEAG + Jose?
                  Rabeh will join them.
                  To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                  1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by IshmaelM View Post
                    Who will replace Maliksi? He is one of our few shooters. Pogoy might be a better defender and driver but he is a worse 3 pt shooter
                    Paul Lee comes to mind.. but lately he is full of excuses smh. by the way he's killing it this conference, he cant seriously be injured .
                    Idol ko na po ulit si Marcio Lassiter

Comment

• A bit off topic, but I can't help but remember all the flak Japeth was receiving before on his ability to shoot. You look at this top 10 video on him and there are 4 clutch game winning jump shots there.

Comment

• Originally posted by dunk_on_me View Post
                        A bit off topic, but I can't help but remember all the flak Japeth was receiving before on his ability to shoot. You look at this top 10 video on him and there are 4 clutch game winning jump shots there.

https://youtu.be/FyDRDXyI37E
                        ultimately i think that was Japeth's demise in his chase for an NBA career. when he was drafted by the warriors..santa cruz warriors in the d league lol. i think he was asked to take a lot of shots by the assistant coach stating that they were planning to put him in the 3 spot if he is able to knock it down consistently...well we all know what happened after that.
                        Idol ko na po ulit si Marcio Lassiter

Comment

• Originally posted by reamily View Post
                          Rabeh will join them.
                          how old is rabeh? is he still young enough to be d elite player of nlex in lieu of guinto?

Comment

• Originally posted by neo View Post
                            how old is rabeh? is he still young enough to be d elite player of nlex in lieu of guinto?
                            28.. younger than greg.. and guinto ass is already shipped by yeng.
                            To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                            1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by reamily View Post
                              28.. younger than greg.. and guinto ass is already shipped by yeng.
                              yap...that's why guinto and grey's slots as gilas elites will need to be given to other players.

for meralco, amer is the best prospect but d gilas pool is already stacked with pgs.

Comment

• So Rabeh is a legit Gilas prospect?
                                NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
                                https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information