AJ Edu thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *grabs popcorn*

Can we all get back on topic now? I'm seriously getting Big Ticket vibes from someone and it's cringy AF and bordering harrassment. Things are getting personal, and y'all should settle your differences outside the forum if you have scores to settle. Parang mga bata eh.

Someone might have lacked delicadeza (which is a bullsh*t accusation and I don't believe that it holds ground) but what do y'all want to happen? Kick him out of the forum, quit his job, or make the SBP cut ties with him? What do you want to happen? For one, I'd take Tito Thoots advice: help us but at the same time, keep secrets for us in the future whenever NZ is involved. I couldn't blame the guy in the past since it's his job. Personally, I'd honestly focus on our internal enemies, like a certain someone who is affiliated with a well-known BAP official in Cebu.

Sleep it all off and grab a cup of coffee afterwards.
    Last edited by kaiziken_pinas; 06-26-2017, 05:40 AM.

Comment

• ^
      Let's have some common sense, if it's really true that I was like a traitor and shared "sensitive info" then wouldn't Gilas management and SBP call me out and not deal with me again? Are they so stupid not to know what I was openly doing? (never hid anything) So why are they OK with it and continue to deal with me? People underestimate their intelligence , surely hindi bobo sila Chot and Gilas management . Any sensible person knows what manu-bol is accusing me of is nonsense. it's either that or the SBP and Gilas are so naïve and ignorant. (which do you believe ?)
      NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
      https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Comment

• Originally posted by manu_bol View Post
        was willing to let the over-analysis go.

i really have no respect for persons with no delicadeza. very hypocritical of helping daw philippine basketball but was instrumental in helping nz beat gilas. the best thing any decent person would have done is excuse himself from joining the NZ team especially that the philippine vs nz game was crucial. clearly there was conflict of interest and it was a poor decision to choose one over the other. leaves a bad taste in the mouth.

tapos nagyon umaaligaligid na naman. what if we meet nz again in the near future? papayag ba tayo na well-scouted na si wright and AJ?

sabi nga ni thoots, keep some secrets naman for the philippines. he better heed that advice.
        There may be some conflict of interest there but being NZ official is his job and being a Filipino and his being a basketball/ Gilas fan is his love. As to the scouting thing, with the advent to internet, with opposing teams hiring scouts all over , perhaps Analyzed chuchu is of little significance, since NZ scouts already knew all along the strength and weaknesse of each pkayer.

Comment

• Originally posted by analyzed View Post
          ^
          Let's have some common sense, if it's really true that I was like a traitor and shared "sensitive info" then wouldn't Gilas management and SBP call me out and not deal with me again? Are they so stupid not to know what I was openly doing? (never hid anything) So why are they OK with it and continue to deal with me? People underestimate their intelligence , surely hindi bobo sila Chot and Gilas management . Any sensible person knows what manu-bol is accusing me of is nonsense. it's either that or the SBP and Gilas are so naïve and ignorant. (which do you believe ?)
          seriously man, a man with your stature should not stoop so damn low. you dont owe anyone an explanation.
          The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

• Originally posted by analyzed View Post
            ^
            That's the thing, you have the full trust of the SBP and the Gilas coaching staff and they're still working and dealing with you. Like I said, it's your job - you're not a traitor by any means since you didn't stab anyone in the back - and you're all doing us a favor by helping in bringing in these prospects. Manu is just blowing his top off with these nonsensical accusations - the delicadeza part is bullshit.

I thought we're all done with this but someone just looooooves bringing this up.

Comment

• ANYWAY!! Do we have a schedule already for the u18 3x3? Thank you!
              LABAN PILIPINAS!

Comment

• Originally posted by patay-butiki View Post
                to me, it is ok to share your analysis as that is one of the main reasons why we are all here, alongside with basketball news and rumors of course.

my problem is when a member floods the forum with his outrageous ideas that can actually make one cringe. but that may still be tolerable. but the way he maligns our NT coaches makes it all the more tragic - because he does not realize that the real stupidity is actually coming from him.

to be honest, i think it cheapens the forum. lurkers and noobs might think this is a forum full of weird people and wackos.
                Totally Agree!!

Comment

• historically, SBP is just lazy doing its job that's why they seem to tolerate persons like him around. he was like with the team since 2013 pa. his knowledge on
                  our players' tendencies and and how they play thru situations and different coaching types are no longer on a fan's perspective because he has insider info from the coaches who handled our gilas players.

we have a nz player scout for in our midst. ngayon okay lang yan pero until the next nz-gilas games... wonder why he's still here? makapal lang talaga ang mukha. hehe

Comment

• Originally posted by manu_bol View Post
                    historically, SBP is just lazy doing its job that's why they seem to tolerate persons like him around. he was like with the team since 2013 pa. his knowledge on
                    our players' tendencies and and how they play thru situations and different coaching types are no longer on a fan's perspective because he has insider info from the coaches who handled our gilas players.

we have a nz player scout for in our midst. ngayon okay lang yan pero until the next nz-gilas games... wonder why he's still here? makapal lang talaga ang mukha. hehe
                    I don't want to demonize anyone who helped Gilas, but I see Manu's point. A choice has been made--clearly. You can't play both sides anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by watiwawa View Post
                      ANYWAY!! Do we have a schedule already for the u18 3x3? Thank you!
                      IMG_1071.jpg

Same time zone

Comment

• Originally posted by kaiziken_pinas View Post
                        *grabs popcorn*

Can we all get back on topic now? I'm seriously getting Big Ticket vibes from someone and it's cringy AF and bordering harrassment. Things are getting personal, and y'all should settle your differences outside the forum if you have scores to settle. Parang mga bata eh.
                        WTF! You still cannot get me OFF your mind? cmon, it's been years.... time for you to move on!

btw, how's the over-hyped RANIEL NAVARRO?

Comment

• Originally posted by kaiziken_pinas View Post
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]9748[/ATTACH]

Same time zone
                          Thanks KP! Cant see the time clearly so I searched on my own.

June 28
                          6:15pm vs Israel
                          8:10pm vs Netherlands

June 30
                          7:10pm vs Poland
                          8:15pm vs Turkmenistan
                          LABAN PILIPINAS!

Comment

• Originally posted by watiwawa View Post
                            Thanks KP! Cant see the time clearly so I searched on my own.

June 28
                            6:15pm vs Israel
                            8:10pm vs Netherlands

June 30
                            7:10pm vs Poland
                            8:15pm vs Turkmenistan
                            It's also likely that 3x3 on YouTube will be streaming it live, so we will all be able to watch it.

Comment

• What exactly has analyzed done that made him a traitor?

Comment

• Originally posted by thatweirdguy View Post
                                What exactly has analyzed done that made him a traitor?
                                To me he's not a traitor. BUT he clearly DECIDED to side with NZ, the country where he lives, vs Gilas. He's a scout for HIS country. Nothing against that, it's HIS country after all.

The thing about this is, you helped one side, you can't play both sides anymore. Conflict of interest.

Since SBP still decided to work with him, Manu's opinion is deemed unpopular.

Oh crap. Just realized this is the AJ EDU thread, oh well, sorry mods.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information