No announcement yet.

TBSL 2015-16 Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

History repeated itself,no party for Obra and Fener in Abdi Ipekçi As I always said,Chuck Davis is very special player and x-factor of Galatasaray victories. From Fener's side,Bogdanovic is loosing himself in the pressure and showing everybody how overrated he is. I don't expect any defeat at our home but 5th game will be the hardest ever since we've been playing with very short rotation so far.

Comment

I don't know does he is overrated, but he likes to play under the pressure.

In this game whole Fener is terrible. Maybe Abdi Ipekci has some magic for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Obina View Post
        I don't know does he is overrated, but he likes to play under the pressure.

In this game whole Fener is terrible. Maybe Abdi Ipekci has some magic for them.
        Obradovic lost all 9 games in there We are always strong at Abdi Ipekçi,it's not special for Fenerbahçe The problem is that the next game might be played without fans due to incidents today.

For Bogdan,he also destroyed everything in the last year's semi-final against Lithuania. He's over-confident and ball hog. I don't think he's good under the pressure, his performance in Berlin was disaster as well. The same goes for Vesely, this duo always performing bad at our home.

Comment

Fourth game will be played at 31 May 08:00 p.m

FENERBAHÇE
          --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
          --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---
          --- 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
          --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

Comment

CjpIshrXAAAQkhX.jpg

no comment..

Comment

i'm in shock!
              FENER
              cedi osman is a basketball player who routinely fails to score from the foul line and will make you lose the game while under pressure. he is mentally weak and overrated.
              calathes probably has better a 3-point percentage than cedi osman's free throw percentage and honestly, that's hilarious.

Comment

Either way, GS has to take a penalty for the actions of their supporters, a game without supporters in the fourth game should suffice.
                FENERBAHÇE
                --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
                --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---

Comment

No way around, I am utterly disgusted with some of (maybe "most of", unfortunately) Galatasaray fans. They don't deserve their own team's fight and character, and also being in Euroleague.
                  Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
                  Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
                  Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
                  Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

Turkish basketball had been much better before football teams started investing money on it. Old and good days. It was impossible to see such a this embarrassment. Sometimes I miss Ülker-Efes-Tofaş days, 2006 is a bad milestone of Turkish basketball. Maybe there should be no place for football teams!

Comment

hello everbody
                      i wanna talk about yesterday game in turkish basketball league
                      as ı a Fenerbahçe fan, ı hate to play against galatasaray in turkish league
                      cause we always talk everthing except basketball , this is nonsense...

we ll play with them in Euroleague next year , there won't be any events like this..
                      there are big differences between the federation of turkish basketball and Euroleague ...

Comment

Originally posted by turk-jugoslav View Post
                        Turkish basketball had been much better before football teams started investing money on it. Old and good days. It was impossible to see such a this embarrassment. Sometimes I miss Ülker-Efes-Tofaş days, 2006 is a bad milestone of Turkish basketball. Maybe there should be no place for football teams!
                        Supporters are always important, Ulker and Efes never reach to the Final Four (except for the Efes's 2000 & 2001), because they never had the power of the supporters that FB have. Not to mention our NBA level court... Efes and Ulker never made a magnificent court like FB made, Ulker were still playing in Abdi Ipekci if not for FB's investment.

Just that sometimes GS supporters are being ugly just because they are being jealous about FB's dominance in basketball, that's all.

Edit : GS supporters are banned for two matches.

Last edited by Tevfik1907; 05-30-2016, 07:22 PM.
                        FENERBAHÇE

Comment

I don't care if it's Galatasaray, Trabzon, Fener or any other team's fans- doing stuff like that is not a thing a civilized person will do. Sure that a bunch of human trash are causing all problems but they won't do it if all fans are against them, if authorities fight hooliganism, if teams's management don't allow such people come to the games.
                          If all Galatasaray fans decide to brake, spit and throw stuff on the court it can become really ugly so I won't blame every Galatasaray fan for those ugly scenes. I have relatives who support that team and they are totally against that as majority of people are. We as fans should never support such shameful deeds no matter the team. The hooligans always harm their team more than they harm the opponent... Now Abdi Ipekci will be empty- who wins from that situation?
                          Yaşa Mustafa Kemal Paşa yaşa;
                          Adın yazılacak mücevher taşa.

Comment

Originally posted by Marco1907 View Post
                            Supporters are always important, Ulker and Efes never reach to the Final Four (except for the Efes's 2000 & 2001), because they never had the power of the supporters that FB have. Not to mention our NBA level court... Efes and Ulker never made a magnificent court like FB made, Ulker were still playing in Abdi Ipekci if not for FB's investment.

Just that sometimes GS supporters are being ugly just because they are being jealous about FB's dominance in basketball, that's all.

Edit : GS supporters are banned for two matches.

http://www.tbf.org.tr/detay/2016/05/...lu-karar%C4%B1
                            I't not talking about the success. I'm not blind,seeing that Turkish teams have rising success because of football teams started to invest money on basketball since 2006. What I said is basketball fans are getting more corrupted due to football fans. In old days,when Ülker,Efes and Tofaş fought each other, fans were so cool and only real basketball fans were going to the halls to watch the games. As you know, basketball was known as "the sport of elites" in those days. Things have changed and unfortunately this sport doesn't differ from football in our country.

Comment

Melih is hot !

Comment

Galatasaray 75 - 82 Fenerbahçe
                                FENERBAHÇE

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information