3- Galatasaray odeabank 30 52
    4- DarüŞŞafaka doĞuŞ 30 50
    5- Banvİt basketbol 30 48
    6- Pinar karŞiyaka 30 47
    7- Muratbey uŞak sportİf 30 46
    8- Royal hali gazİantep 30 45

End of the Regular Season.
    And now the playoffs begins.

I believe the biggest surprise was the GS - KSK game in 18 may, KSK took the home court advantage and they will play today again for the semi-finals.
    FENERBAHÇE
    --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
    --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---
    --- 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
    --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

Galatasaray takes back the home court advantage, the series is 1-1 right now. Karşıyaka actually took a great opportunity but couldn't benefit from this. I don't think Karşıyaka has a chance in the third game since Galatasaray will be full motivated. Gönlüm and Sipahi fired their team up in the last quarter but Karşıyaka lost the momentum when Sipahi committed his fifth foul and McCollum took the stage, made his team get this game. He was a game-changer. At overall, except the miserable first quarter, it was a good game with very quality defensive efforts from both teams.

Kerem Gönlüm what a big professional you are. At the age of 38, playing like a 20 years old prospect. Respect!
    Sports is not only considered as a superiority of physical capability. Perception, intelligence and morality assist it as well. The strong with less intelligence and comprehension can not cope with the less strong but with sufficient intelligence and comprehension. I like the sportsman who is intelligent, agile as well as morally upright.
    Mustafa Kemal ATATURK

Comment

Can you inform me when are the other matches from the playoffs so I can watch them on NTV Spor.

ps I'm so happy that finally I brought a package from my TV/Internet operator including like 200 Turkish channels. I feel glad I will be able to watch some Turkish Sports this summer. Yay!!!
      Yaşa Mustafa Kemal Paşa yaşa;
      Adın yazılacak mücevher taşa.

Comment

KSK 62
        GS ODB 65

---

MB UŞK 64
        FB 81
        FB goes to semi-final, and waits for the tomorrow's GS-KSK quarter-final.
        FENERBAHÇE
        --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
        --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---

Comment

-GS 77
          -KSK 62

FENERBAHÇE

Comment

Originally posted by SaliH View Post
            Can you inform me when are the other matches from the playoffs so I can watch them on NTV Spor.

ps I'm so happy that finally I brought a package from my TV/Internet operator including like 200 Turkish channels. I feel glad I will be able to watch some Turkish Sports this summer. Yay!!!
            I suggest to use digiturkplay if your internet is good enough to watch.

Comment

The both series will end up 3-2, IMO. I don't see Fenerbahçe sweeping out Galatasaray or getting one game in İpekçi, the same applies to Galatasaray in Ülker Arena. I hope it will be a worthseeing series which doesn't take in the douchiness of both sides.

For Efes - Daçka, Efes is favorite. They can both steal one away game from each other but at the end Efes will reach the final. This match-up stays relatively calmer in comparison to first one obviously.
              Sports is not only considered as a superiority of physical capability. Perception, intelligence and morality assist it as well. The strong with less intelligence and comprehension can not cope with the less strong but with sufficient intelligence and comprehension. I like the sportsman who is intelligent, agile as well as morally upright.
              Mustafa Kemal ATATURK

Comment

Originally posted by ab_mj View Post
                I suggest to use digiturkplay if your internet is good enough to watch.

Is it working if I use it from Bulgaria (and EU in general)?

ps This year the 4 strongest Turkish teams qualified to the semifinals with not surprises. Fenerbahce after an almost great season, Galatasaray with a great season so far, Efes after a bad season in the Euroleague and with some pretty strong foreign and domestic young players that can always be a danger for the opponent, and Dacka after a promising first season in the Euroleague and a good season overall.

Fenerbahce- Galatasaray looks like a great derby that this year will be interesting for a lot of fans in Europe too. Hope with years the rivalry will be even bigger, stronger and with higher quality. Turkish basketball can only benefit a lot from having those two enormous clubs fighting in Turkey and Europe every year.

Efes- Dacka series will be with a great quality for sure. Both teams have big budgets, and some promising players that can be a danger in those series. Looking at the quality of those clubs and all teams that didn't even qualified to the semifinals and I can say for sure that Turkish basketball is developing and going forward. Karsiyaka, Besiktas, Trabzonspor, Banvit (the team a lot of my relatives support because they live in Bandirma ), Gaziantep, Usak are all teams that have good teams even by European standards.

ps May the best playing team win at the end! Let's enjoy those series and respect our opponents. For me as a Fenerbahce and OKC fan this year was exciting and let's hope it finishes even better.
                Last edited by SaliH; 05-23-2016, 05:09 PM.
                Yaşa Mustafa Kemal Paşa yaşa;
                Adın yazılacak mücevher taşa.

Comment

Steph Mahmutoglu taking over the game. Him and Yagmur at the same time would be a dream Kofta Shake by Yagmur and Pump-Fake by Melih, backcourts of Europe watch out!

Comment

Originally posted by CoachZ View Post
                    Steph Mahmutoglu taking over the game. Him and Yagmur at the same time would be a dream Kofta Shake by Yagmur and Pump-Fake by Melih, backcourts of Europe watch out!
                    Our defense is hole,even Mahmutoglu is playing like Curry as you said. Lasme's biggest problem has come out again:getting stupid fouls earlier. This game is over but second game will be harder for Fener.

Comment

Galatasaray can't defend the straw man without Lasme. If they would have a back-up center who can contribute at defensive end, they could cope with Fener in this game. It is so boring to see Vesely's show in every offensive possession. Fener is doing everything successfully whatever they have in their minds since there is no resistance from the opposite side. I was expecting much better game in the first half, Ataman's aggressiveness has ignited the wick of Fener's domination. No need to act the brave in front of people who hate you if you are a logical basketball coach.
                      Mustafa Kemal ATATURK

Comment

Originally posted by turk-jugoslav View Post
                        Our defense is hole,even Mahmutoglu is playing like Curry as you said. Lasme's biggest problem has come out again:getting stupid fouls earlier. This game is over but second game will be harder for Fener.
                        Ataman again getting owned by Pick'n'Roll heavy teams. I still don't get how after so many years of coaching he hasn't been able to scheme vs PnR heavy teams yet. He again tries to pressure the ball carrier, again and again in a team with Sloukas, Bogdanovic, Dixon, Datome who can all play well with the ball in their hands. Fener keeps getting extra man on every possession and they are having a good shooting night. It's GG.

Comment

Ataman again getting owned by Pick'n'Roll heavy teams. I still don't get how after so many years of coaching he hasn't been able to scheme vs PnR heavy teams yet. He again tries to pressure the ball carrier, again and again in a team with Sloukas, Bogdanovic, Dixon, Datome who can all play well with the ball in their hands. Fener keeps getting extra man on every possession and they are having a good shooting night. It's GG.
                          Ataman has obsessions and himself not open to new ideas. Actually Lasme is not bad pick&roll defender but committed many stupid fouls and all game plan was destroyed. Apart from technical details, his reaction to refs and fans was very meaningless,caused the fans to wake up. Obviously he's not Euroleague level coach

Comment

Originally posted by turk-jugoslav View Post
                            Ataman has obsessions and himself not open to new ideas. Actually Lasme is not bad pick&roll defender but committed many stupid fouls and all game plan was destroyed. Apart from technical details, his reaction to refs and fans was very meaningless,caused the fans to wake up. Obviously he's not Euroleague level coach
                            It's not really players fault, it's coach and scheme 100%. I've been watching Ataman teams for a long time, it's always the same shit over and over. Lasme is a great defender, and he does well for Galatasaray as well in more conventional situations but he is also exposed on PnR here since he insists on trapping and pressuring the ballcarrier on every fucking possession. Suicide. You can use that and Zone-Press (he loves to do that) as a change of pace, to change the momentum or something. Running that possession after possession is retarded.

I will not even mention his offensive sets. Caveman basketball, all I am going to say.

Comment

Yagmur was solid yesterday but stupid Dacka lost the game.

Galata has no rotation, where are James and Green ?

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information