Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally Dunk Like A Total Badass!

Hey

Okay, so I know this might sound far-fetched to you, and you’re probably pretty skeptical, but below I’m going to explain precisely how I as well as so many of our athletes, have added up to 15 inches to our vertical jumps - not in months, but within days and weeks.

So even if you’re short, un-athletic, tried every program and gimmick before, never dunked a ball in your life, are SUPER skeptical or already have a decent-sized jump, I’m about to show you 100% irrefutable proof that you too can add serious inches to your vertical.

But first, let me tell you a quick story…

When I was young I was NOT an athletic guy. In fact, I used to get made fun of for being the only guy on the team unable to touch the backboard.

You see, I played on my older brothers team and I was the only guy on the team that couldn’t dunk in warm-ups – despite being one of the tallest (embarrassing I know).

By the time I had reached my senior year in highschool I ended up leading the country in scoring! I got an NCAA Division 1 full ride scholarship and I am now a professional basketball player.
    ...And a huge part of this transformation was becoming a more explosive player and being able to jump with guys taller than I am.

This is the program that helped me to improve my vertical jump : bit.ly/1OheFxL
    Hope you will enjoy it!

There are a few programs out there that will increase your vertical, the best ones are Vert Shock and the jump manual. I found an article that puts these two programs head to head. I can leave a link to the article so you can see it for yourself. https://basketballmentality.com/vert...p-manual/focus

I am familiar with both these jump programs, they will get you to increase your vertical by at least 10" inches but they focus on different things.
    One of the programs focus on body weight workouts while the other one uses weights. It's depending how you like to train, which one of these you like better.
    Get a free book to increase your vertical by 4 inches https://vericaljump.gr8.com/

Comment

Big fan of this topic; dunking is pretty dang elusive for players that are either short or have poor hops. From what I've researched, increasing your jump is really the first step in being able to learn how to dunk, since without the reach you won't really be getting much practice. Learning how to jump higher is an entirely different ball game, but in general, it requires a balance of nutrition and rest, paired alongside a strong training regimen that includes both plyometric and weight training.

Sounds like a lot to take in, and that's because it is. If you aren't already someone who's paying attention to their diet and on top of their schedule, then it can be pretty hard to get into jump training. That being said, it's not impossible; you can definitely bootstrap the entire process by laying out your own training regimen and properly planning out your meals and rest days.

Personally, it's a lot easier to go with a jump program, since it provides you with all of this early stage stuff, saving you quite a bit of time. Though, if you plan on getting a program, do your research. Plenty of programs go by the waist side when it comes to the results they provide, but you can easily avoid wasting both your time and money with some casual browsing of a few reviews and even a quick read-up on how vertical jump training works.

I recommend going between two programs, those being Vert Shock and The Jump Manual. I'll refer back to an article that breaks down each program and compares them to see which might be a better fit for you. Once you get yourself a high enough vertical, then you can start looking towards honing your dunking technique.

In fact, you could actually start now on a smaller rim; that's what Jordan Kilganon did, and it seems to have worked pretty well for him. The key is in practicing your dunking technique and getting down the proper footwork, ball handling, and landing, to make sure you get your slam dunk nice and safe. If your focusing is on getting better at dunking, this page can help quite a bit with that, but it ultimately comes down to putting in the time and practicing unitl you perfect your dunk. Pretty much the same approach you would to developing your shot.
      Last edited by Gabe Ball; 11-29-2020, 01:40 AM.
      https://ballamazingly.com/

Comment

"Dunk Like A Total Badass" embodies the exhilarating journey of mastering basketball skills and unleashing one's inner prowess on the court. This comprehensive guide offers valuable insights, training techniques, and expert tips for aspiring basketball players aiming to elevate their dunking abilities. Just as Lulubox APK enhances gaming experiences by providing additional features and advantages within mobile games, "Dunk Like A Total Badass" empowers individuals to hone their dunking skills, delivering step-by-step guidance and strategies to conquer the rim with confidence and finesse. From perfecting jumping mechanics to understanding dunking variations, this guide inspires players to push their limits, improve their technique, and ultimately achieve the thrill of soaring through the air for that perfect slam dunk.

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Achieve slam-dunk glory and channel your inner badass with "Finally Dunk," a high-energy mobile game that lets you experience the thrill of dominating the basketball court. Showcasing intense dunking action and challenging gameplay, this game allows players to unleash their skills and master the art of spectacular dunks. Customize your player, conquer challenging levels, and rise to the top as you dunk like a true pro. Just as "Finally Dunk" brings an adrenaline rush to basketball enthusiasts, PCSO Results keep lottery players on the edge of their seats, eagerly anticipating their luck with each draw. Stay tuned to PCSO Results for the latest outcomes and indulge in the excitement of unpredictable and thrilling possibilities. Download "Finally Dunk" now to elevate your basketball game and experience the same exhilaration found in anticipating PCSO lottery draws.

Comment

An hour calculator is a practical tool utilized to determine the duration between two time points, expressed in hours, minutes, or seconds. Its importance is paramount in various contexts, serving as a cornerstone for time management, scheduling, and productivity enhancement. Businesses rely on hour calculators for accurate billing, payroll processing, and project management, ensuring efficient resource allocation and timely completion of tasks. Individuals utilize hour calculators for personal time tracking, enabling them to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, and achieve work-life balance. In educational settings, hour calculators aid students in understanding time concepts and practicing time-related calculations. Shift workers and professionals with variable work schedules benefit from hour calculators to monitor hours worked, determine overtime, and comply with labor regulations. Ultimately, hour calculators streamline time-related processes, fostering organization, productivity, and effective utilization of resources in diverse settings. Calculate hours on my website https://calculatoruniverse.com/hours-calculator/
            Work-hour tracking is the process of recording the amount of time employees spend working. This can be done for various purposes, including:

Comment

If you're looking to improve your dunking skills in basketball, here are some tips to help you dunk like a total badass:
              1. Strengthen your legs: Focus on exercises like squats, lunges, and calf raises to build leg strength and explosiveness.
              2. Work on your vertical jump: Practice vertical jump exercises such as box jumps, jump squats, and depth jumps to increase your jumping ability.
              3. Improve your technique: Work on your approach, timing, and jumping technique to maximize your dunking potential. Practice proper form and coordination to ensure a powerful takeoff.
              4. Increase flexibility: Stretch regularly to improve your flexibility, especially in your hips, hamstrings, and calves, which can help you achieve a higher jump.
              5. Visualize success: Visualize yourself successfully executing a dunk before attempting it. Mental imagery can help improve your performance and confidence.
              6. Practice regularly: Dedicate time to practicing your dunks consistently to build muscle memory and refine your skills.
              7. Stay motivated: Set realistic goals, track your progress, and stay motivated to continue pushing yourself to improve.

With dedication, hard work, and perseverance, you can indeed dunk like a total badass!
              Posted by: https://starbuckspartnerhourss.com/

Comment

Thanks for sharing your story! Improving vertical jump can make a huge difference in sports performance. I'll check out the program you mentioned.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information