No announcement yet.

2015-2016 PBA Governor's Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That is what every players' dream situation. Championship game, scores tied up, last possession, top of the key iso, buzzer beater 3-pt shot! Wow!

Comment

• perfect retirement gift for caguioa and jj
      Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• Will Caguioa retire now? I believe JJ will, but Mark? what did he say in the interview? I wasn't able to watch it, I needed to go back to work hehe

Comment

• It seems he still doesn't want to retire.

Comment

• why are people asking mark to retire alongside jj? he's 3 years younger.

Comment

• A Michael Jordan moment for one huge fan in Justin Brownlee!

What a big shot! Apropo as far as the Barangay Ginebra Gin Kings go.

No sighting of the Gregzilla in the dugout celebrations of Ginebra, but at almost the peak of incredulity, there was a sighting of a fellow giant, and an "enigmatic" one at that in Jericho de Guzman, such a curious piece.
              Last edited by Sam (a.k.a.) Tuwid; 10-29-2016, 09:39 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by testmic View Post
                Will Caguioa retire now? I believe JJ will, but Mark? what did he say in the interview? I wasn't able to watch it, I needed to go back to work hehe

"Wala ng kangkungan," he shouted before walking to the dugout to the delight of the Ginebra fans inside the Big Dome.

http://www.spin.ph/basketball/news/m...stration-with-

Comment

• Al Chua type of championship win for ginebra, good for them, good for coach tim, good for the players and good for the fans
                  Gilas Pilipinas

Dallas Mavericks

UST Growling Tigers

Comment

• Kangkong jokes are dead LOL
                    Gilas Pilipinas

Dallas Mavericks

UST Growling Tigers

Comment

• another point against Tab, the finals MVP LA was dropped, that can't be rights
                      NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
                      https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Comment

• Congrats Ginebra! Great basketball adjustment from a grizzled veteran like Cone who had to alter his triangle to suit the gins traditional style of play. Im also very impressed with Norman Black. Look at his lineup...most of them are discards from other teams yet they were able to hang with the best. Perhaps MVP might consider him for Gilas? Chot is competent but his style is too loose for the Fiba game. Black is a very good defensive coach and reads match ups really well. If i may say halos perfect yung coaching niya if not for that last trey. Really a great series from a coaching perspective. Both teams played the game the right way. Though i have to admit i miss the physicality and entertainment of the smb vs alaska finals in 2015? Lastly, i HOPE the PBA get rid of Narvasa! The Pba as an institution and the game doesnt deserve to be led by an egoistic individual. No matter how great this finals series went...the level of stupidity he brought to the league is unprecedented. Extra judicial killing ginawa neto sa Liga!

Comment

• Originally posted by paulezra View Post
                          Congrats Ginebra! Great basketball adjustment from a grizzled veteran like Cone who had to alter his triangle to suit the gins traditional style of play. Im also very impressed with Norman Black. Look at his lineup...most of them are discards from other teams yet they were able to hang with the best. Perhaps MVP might consider him for Gilas? Chot is competent but his style is too loose for the Fiba game. Black is a very good defensive coach and reads match ups really well. If i may say halos perfect yung coaching niya if not for that last trey. Really a great series from a coaching perspective. Both teams played the game the right way. Though i have to admit i miss the physicality and entertainment of the smb vs alaska finals in 2015? Lastly, i HOPE the PBA get rid of Narvasa! The Pba as an institution and the game doesnt deserve to be led by an egoistic individual. No matter how great this finals series went...the level of stupidity he brought to the league is unprecedented. Extra judicial killing ginawa neto sa Liga!
                          Agreed. Beautiful coaching by both coaches. I was really interested to see how they adjust. Norman black learned from previous games. I loved the switch of hodge to LA, when he got hot.

Tim cone though played the rotations well, wished he used Jervy more than Marcelo though. While black gambled by not using rabeh this game, but got solid contributions from Faundo and Nabong.

PS: I expect Nabong to be traded to Yeng guiao's team. With the health of rabeh improving.

Comment

• Originally posted by analyzed View Post
                            another point against Tab, the finals MVP LA was dropped, that can't be rights
                            No need to talk about a failed project, we're past that already
                            If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

• Originally posted by unstopaball12 View Post
                              Agreed. Beautiful coaching by both coaches. I was really interested to see how they adjust. Norman black learned from previous games. I loved the switch of hodge to LA, when he got hot.

Tim cone though played the rotations well, wished he used Jervy more than Marcelo though. While black gambled by not using rabeh this game, but got solid contributions from Faundo and Nabong.

PS: I expect Nabong to be traded to Yeng guiao's team. With the health of rabeh improving.
                              That final 5 or 6 minutes was just beautiful to watch. As mentioned defensive adjustments were impressive but even better the players were just stepping up and hitting big shots after big shots. The cellphone lights at Araneta, got to give it to Ginebra fans, there was no way any Gins player was missing that final shot with that atmosphere.

Sucks for Meralco, that Durham missed lay-up, the non-call on deliberate on Hodge. Those are the kind of plays you replay on your mind until the next season opens.

That stretch alone was enough for everyone to forget how sucky this conference was.
                              If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

• I was ready for my "JAPWET" again then Brownlee happened
                                Ako si ma4ma before. Naging simple na lang po ako.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information