Young Filipino talent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Young Filipino talent

Hello guys do u know there's teenage giant from the Philippines now? He's only 18 and stands 7-2 tall and weigh about 250 lbs. He's quite a sensation because hes got talent and strength to be a dominant center of asia (beware Yao Ming!) He plays like tim duncan for the offense, and alonzo mourning for the defense, what an awesome player indeed!!!

is this true? i never heard of him. where did you get this information?

Comment

7'2''? from Philippines? Is he a mutant of what?

Comment

What's his name?
        Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
        Artificial Nature

Comment

is he pure filipino?

Comment

stop spamming useless statements unless u have the facts first
            "A nationality that easily feels wronged is an insecure one, and one that will be difficult to progress."-Anonymous

Comment

rafael teenage sensation giant

I know i gonna receive awed reaction from non-believers and curious guys. Definitely this is not a fiction nor facts. His name is rafael from surigao. I heard this guy before 2 yrs ago he was 6-9 already then. Even the late senator from surigao senator robert barbers mentioned him in the newspaper and that was the year 2003, two years before he died.

Comment

Originally posted by onono1
                I know i gonna receive awed reaction from non-believers and curious guys. Definitely this is not a fiction nor facts. His name is rafael from surigao. I heard this guy before 2 yrs ago he was 6-9 already then. Even the late senator from surigao senator robert barbers mentioned him in the newspaper and that was the year 2003, two years before he died.
                Well u hve taken me for a ride pal i posted ur information w/c i got from yahoo messenger chatroom with u! Is it true??? Is he a fil-am or pure pinoy. Wats his complete name?

- Quoting yourself and then asking questions again to yourself is very interesting, onono1 (i.e. playmaker & bench2007) - sariss
                Last edited by Levenspiel; 03-26-2007, 12:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by playmaker

Well u hve taken me for a ride pal i posted ur information w/c i got from yahoo messenger chatroom with u! Is it true??? Is he a fil-am or pure pinoy. Wats his complete name?
                  Pare, totoo ba yan??? Info naman para matulungan natin para makilala

Comment

i hope its true, although i really doubt his abilities, it may somewhat be exaggerated, since he may be playing with a bunch of little amatuers. but hopefully even if it is not true i hope that it is somewhere close in terms of PBA level.

Comment

Originally posted by playmaker
                      Hello guys do u know there's teenage giant from the Philippines now? He's only 18 and stands 7-2 tall and weigh about 250 lbs. He's quite a sensation because hes got talent and strength to be a dominant center of asia (beware Yao Ming!) He plays like tim duncan for the offense, and alonzo mourning for the defense, what an awesome player indeed!!!
                      Baka kamag-anak ni Samigue Eman. Hehe.

But in case this is all true, I do hope the BAP-SBP leadership finds him, and fast. We can use a homegrown 7-footer in the future.
                      Keep running, big boy.

Comment

Hi, im a newcomer here, dis is my 1st post reply. Eto bang sinasabi ninyo na 7 footer from surigao ay ito ring nabangit noon ng dating sen. robert barbers na anak daw ng PBA import dati. Pero matagal na po ito meron pa MBA noon at kasasali lang ng Surigao Miners sa MBA dat tym. Taga surigao rin ako pero almost 10 yrs na ako di nakakauwi sa amin. Binalita na rin ito ng relative ko about dis 7 footer, last month nasa surigao sya at doon nagpasikat si Ralph Navales Taylor, 7 foot flat at 23 yrs old who now resides in state of Hawaii.

Comment

a 7'2'' philipino ? a philipino probably nailed a giraffe.........just kidding philipinos

Comment

its fun to see some posters reaction. Its like they've discovered the holy grail. I think, this is a classified information from the CIA guys.
                            I'm Living Life in the Fastlane

Comment

KARIM your Lebanon team are smell onions....Beware rp team....

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information