This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LDK View Post
    krepsinis.net hasn't send me prize for Euroleague 2014-15 fantasy game as I live in Lithuania. No way they could send a prize to other country
    2014-2015? Too early to wait for it, wait for a year or two more I received a prize for BBL 2009(or 2008) podium only in some 2011 For 2014 World Cup almost after a year, for Eurobasket 2015 I'm not sure if I received any. I won some Eurobasket 2015 prizes here and there, so not sure if there was any from knet. But one way or another their manager prizes simply sucks - S size t-shirt, ffs S, who they think are playin' there? Girls and preteen kids? then a small bag for kids and for 2014 2nd place - shitty replica of original Molten ball created for World Cup, which costs some 5 euros in Maxima I guess. Cut it in two and made hats for local bums on hot summer day. Their big thnx and respect were the bigger prize I guess Only real deal was that quiz last year, which was sponsored by mediashop, that Huawei mediapad atleast worth smth...

But f*ck the prizes, I know they would suck this year again, but that's not the reason I play there for years, it's free and still fun to compete with friends, other people and... we have no other options

Comment

Guys, where is Dumerc?
      https://twitter.com/MicaHack

Comment

Originally posted by Mika Hakinen View Post
        Guys, where is Dumerc?
        She injured, two days before the Olympics ...
        Gold medal at 2016 olympics prediction game

Comment

France playing well even without Dumerc.

I dunno much about French women but they really know how to look gorgeous regardless of what sport they play. :P
          GILAS WISHLIST:
          6'8 Pingris

Comment

France defeats Turkey 55-39 in women's tournament opener. Great 2nd half of French team, as usual displaying excellent defense. Endy Miyem and Sarah Michel (4xthrees) top the winners with 14 pts.

Comment

For me despite France's lackluster performance nothing changed my mind from my pre tournament opinion.
              USA is overwhelming favorite, and Spain, France and Serbia are the next level.
              Silver medal 2012 Olympics prediction game.

Comment

Originally posted by CoachZ View Post
                Is there a fantasy game for the Olympic tournament???
                Here in US Draftkings is doing player fantasy. Just saw today so signed up for tomorrow. A few guys very low priced. Sure I will win.
                Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
                2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019
                Winner! 2020 Olympics Prediction Game

Comment

There's a lot of truth in this article, even if he's glossing over just how weak the US squad was in 2004:
                  As the Olympics begin the consensus is that the US team won't be subjected to anything more than a brief sweat as they romp to Gold. To even debate that?France
                  Originally posted by Fedfan
                  Most ppl get childish when they lose.
                  Originally posted by GuTO
                  refs in games of Spain walks with literally poop in his pants afraid of the Spanish players

Comment

RIO奥运2016年我等待这个赛季很多。我爱我的国家,中国将再次领先。我的家乡人们可以观看比赛 找到https://www.reviewsdir.com/blog/summ...26009;。

Comment

Regardless of who wins the title in basketball, and this applies to all team sports actually, whoever wins is so unimportant in total medals standing table at the end. The title will just count as 1 medal in the overall table.

Now compare that to swimming or track and fields or diving or boxing or weightlifting. The number of medals won there will have a substantial effect on the medals table.

A good and fairer way of reflecting overall standings better is to allow for an alternative table where say a basketball, volleyball, soccer, handball or water polo title counts as 5 medals each, meaning 5 gold medals are added when a team is champion say in basketball against 1 for individual titles like in swimming or track and fields

Comment

USA had to go through Australia, Argentina and Spain in both '08 and '12 in the knockout rounds. It could be the exact same teams again but now in just a different order.

Comment

Odds of winning gold medal in my opinion.

USA 90%
                          Spain 6%
                          Serbia 2%
                          Australia 2%

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information