No announcement yet.

2015-2016 PBA Commissioner's Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still picking Thompson ahead of Ahanmisi the right thing to do for ROS?
    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
    1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wannabe View Post
      ha ha ha ha and now add also the exit of ginebra, sooooooooooooooo sweet! but wait! Non, Narvasa and the board will call a presscon and say otherwise about attendance and success. #KARMA!
      And Justice Is Served.

Let's wait and see if they would be more open to lending JF, GS, and JA to Gilas after that... oh wait. Is SMB still alive somehow?
      Originally posted by gideon
      Not sure why all on here got salty when the Serbian coach said Gilas lacked any real quality. I mean isn't that glaringly obvious.

Comment

• Originally posted by reamily View Post
        Still picking Thompson ahead of Ahanmisi the right thing to do for ROS?
        nah..
        Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• I pity Castro. Not 100% but TNT has no other choice. He's the only man that can create for his team.

Comment

• 2 KO games in next two days.. TNT struggled shooting from the perimeter..

abueva continue to shot the ball well from the outside.
            Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
              2 KO games in next two days.. TNT struggled shooting from the perimeter..

abueva continue to shot the ball well from the outside.
              When will Ginebra realize, as good player Tenorio is, he isn't fit in Ginebra's scheme of things..
              To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
              1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
                LMAO at Chris Ellis he's very wide open and he didn't shot the ball. and some people in media keep hyping ellis? dunk lang alam ni ellis.. #Overrated
                Blame dbuzzketball for that, LOL
                Gilas Pilipinas

Dallas Mavericks

UST Growling Tigers

Comment

• Originally posted by reamily View Post
                  When will Ginebra realize, as good player Tenorio is, he isn't fit in Ginebra's scheme of things..
                  nope, i disagree tenorio isnt the problem because he knows the ins and outs of the triangle just like devance. its the lack of consistent firepower from the supporting casts, its getting obvious that their stars cant do it alone. if i were ginebra i'll overhaul my line-up, i'll just retain some players like thompson, devance and the big 3 then forcibly retire the slow and the frustrating after that trade most of their players that cant fully grasp the triangle. they have to balance their line-up because currently there are some players that has duplicate roles and lastly they should find a way to get some shooters(not necessarily all 3point shooters but a combination of consistent perimeter shooters and 3point shooters) to compliment their strength which is their bigs. imagine you have a frontline of greg, japhet and devance and yet youre still losing.
                  Last edited by StrecthFour; 04-19-2016, 03:52 PM.
                  "Champions aren't made in the gyms; Champions are made from something they have deep inside them - a DESIRE, a DREAM, a VISION" - Muhammad Ali

Comment

• Originally posted by testmic View Post
                    Who's the best SF today? Allein Maliksi! Yap can now pass the torch to him.
                    oh really? so let's make him the starting sf of gilas na?
                    "Champions aren't made in the gyms; Champions are made from something they have deep inside them - a DESIRE, a DREAM, a VISION" - Muhammad Ali

Comment

• Whatever happened to the popular theory that the pba favors smc teams and that the refs would be serving game two and the series on a silver platter to the gins?

Comment

• Originally posted by balbi View Post
                        Cone should find a consistent 3pter. sayang twin towers nya.
                        Cop out reason. Maybe the twin towers is the reason why they are consistently failing? Slaughter is soft. Aguilar is very soft. i do believe until they get rid of one (Just one) they'd maximize their potential.
                        If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

• Originally posted by manu_bol View Post
                          Whatever happened to the popular theory that the pba favors smc teams and that the refs would be serving game two and the series on a silver platter to the gins?
                          it was coach tim's fault. they have a legit chance of winning game1. anyways whatever happens smc are sure to have a representative in the finals. as if naman papayag ang boss nyo na hindi umabot ang isa sa team nyo sa finals and then dun na lang maglutuan just like what you guys did on alaska last conference.

Comment

• Originally posted by StrecthFour View Post
                            it was coach tim's fault. they have a legit chance of winning game1. anyways whatever happens smc are sure to have a representative in the finals. as if naman papayag ang boss nyo na hindi umabot ang isa sa team nyo sa finals and then dun na lang maglutuan just like what you guys did on alaska last conference.
                            That's unfair to ROS who delivered the legit win. In other words, no cooking could save this sucky Ginebra team.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

• Originally posted by durden_tyler View Post
                              Cop out reason. Maybe the twin towers is the reason why they are consistently failing? Slaughter is soft. Aguilar is very soft. i do believe until they get rid of one (Just one) they'd maximize their potential.
                              we all know that giving up one of them isnt an option for the gin kings, so coach tim should find a way to maximize greg and japhets talent by surrounding them with guys that can compliment them.

Comment

• Originally posted by StrecthFour View Post
                                we all know that giving up one of them isnt an option for the gin kings, so coach tim should find a way to maximize greg and japhets talent by surrounding them with guys that can compliment them.
                                Haha. Did you see them play against ROS? They got played by a fat center, another fat center converted to power forward and a fat center who cheered from the bench.

Since i hate Ginebra, i think they should stick with them for the next 10 years. That's 10 years of no championships from the looks of things.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information