• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euroleague Fantasy Challenge 2015-2016 - Top16 stage

Hoping to have this sticked...

Let's move the discussion in a new thread for the next stage
    EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Hi guys,

Why is Colton Iverson playing 4 minutes vs Zielona Gora ?

Comment

Originally posted by AlexMass' View Post
      Hi guys,

Why is Colton Iverson playing 4 minutes vs Zielona Gora ?
      He had an injuriness a week ago. He was not ready to play a tough game.
      IF YOU ARE NOT REAL CANARY, THEN FU

https://twitter.com/INTEGRAL1907

REPUBLIC of FENERBAHÇE 2017-18

Sloukas, B Dixon, Colom, R.Neto
      Wanamaker, Guduric, MeMa, Djedovic, Causeur
      Datome, Bertans, Nunnaly, Hanga, Lojeski, Ponitka, Ulanovas
      Melli, Kalinic, Shengelia, Bjelica, Teletovic
      Vesely, A.Düverioğlu, Marjanovic, Dubljevic, J Hamilton, Lauvergne, Jokic, Ante Zizic

Comment

Oh shit... Thank you man !

Comment

Good job Zeljko Integralovic

It will be a fierce fight to the finish

Comment

INTEGRAL

Do you really think that Raduljica will play well against antic, udoh and vesely ?
            and Zirbes will have 20+ PIR ?

I would buy Vesely and Jankunas instead of Radu+Zirbes

and, Bogdan for White.

but, I have no 715 credit

kzav

I agree for Zirbes, Melli, Bilan. + Wanamaker, Lojeski, Datome, Claver, and even Miller (he will play against Saric + Brown + maybe Dunston).
            I have doubt for Calathes, Rodriguez, Heurtel.

I don't suggest Dragic, because I will buy.

Navarro generally has played well against Oly.

I agree with you abaut Dacka, but I dont prefer to play any player who plays against to them, especially for the big man. Dacka has Semih, Furkan, Sloughter who can play top or...
            Last edited by ab_mj; 12-21-2015, 06:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ab_mj View Post
              INTEGRAL

Do you really think that Raduljica will play well against antic, udoh and vesely ?
              and Zirbes will have 20+ PIR ?

I would buy Vesely and Jankunas instead of Radu+Zirbes

and, Bogdan for White.

but, I have no 715 credit

kzav

I agree for Zirbes, Melli, Bilan. + Wanamaker, Lojeski, Datome, Claver, and even Miller (he will play against Saric + Brown + maybe Dunston).
              I have doubt for Calathes, Rodriguez, Heurtel.

I don't suggest Dragic, because I will buy.

Navarro generally has played well against Oly.

I agree with you abaut Dacka, but I dont prefer to play any player who plays against to them, especially for the big man. Dacka has Semih, Furkan, Sloughter who can play top or...
              I was thinking about Bogdanovic instead of White, but i) generally Obradovic rotates his players and it could well be that he plays less than normal. ii) White on the other hand will play 30 minutes guaranteed (unless he fouls early) iii) White always plays best at home iv) Panathinaikos is still a difficult opponent and might keep the score low.

On the same subject, why do you prefer Bogdanovic over Datome? Datome is taller and stronger and may be more suited against the very slow Radulija and Kuzmic when he plays close to the net.

Finally, I agree with the other players you mention (both to buy and to avoid) except Claver. Lokomotiv plays against Cedevita which is one of the worst remaining teams (2nd only after Crvena) in terms of conceding PIR from the PF/C position. I am not saying he will do 30, but I expect at least his average.
              "Fans never fall asleep at our games, because they're afraid they might get hit by a pass." —George Raveling

"If I weren’t earning $3 million a year to dunk a basketball, most people on the street would run in the other direction if they saw me coming."—Charles Barkley

"You are really funny thinking that you will be the ones to kick PANATHINAIKOS out of euroleague. We will do it ourselves." - saras (not the player )

Comment

Datome is also ok for me, but I am not rich enough to have any player I like Bogdan is cheaper than datome.
                Bogdan and Dixon are playing better day by day. Bogdan played with 16 pts, 6 rb, 4 as. yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by INTEGRAL View Post
                  He had an injuriness a week ago. He was not ready to play a tough game.
                  Do you think he will play vs Konyaspor ?

Comment

I think the Fener-PAO game is a bit tricky since PAO and Obradovic know each other too well. So I think it's a matter of aces up their sleeves. I would expect some surprises.

What do you guys think about PG's this round? I've had really bad luck with top PG's so far. My first thought this time was Heurtel-Rodriguez but I feel I'm walking into a trap again...

Comment

Originally posted by aristatik View Post
                      I think the Fener-PAO game is a bit tricky since PAO and Obradovic know each other too well. So I think it's a matter of aces up their sleeves. I would expect some surprises.

What do you guys think about PG's this round? I've had really bad luck with top PG's so far. My first thought this time was Heurtel-Rodriguez but I feel I'm walking into a trap again...
                      All I can say is that PGs against Panathinaikos and Fenerbache generally perform less than average, so would not take any from both teams, especially from Fener side.

Similarly, PGs against Efes perform generally very well, so personally for me, Jovic is a very very good option.
                      "Fans never fall asleep at our games, because they're afraid they might get hit by a pass." —George Raveling

"If I weren’t earning $3 million a year to dunk a basketball, most people on the street would run in the other direction if they saw me coming."—Charles Barkley

"You are really funny thinking that you will be the ones to kick PANATHINAIKOS out of euroleague. We will do it ourselves." - saras (not the player )

Comment

Originally posted by AlexMass' View Post
                        Do you think he will play vs Konyaspor ?
                        Yes...
                        IF YOU ARE NOT REAL CANARY, THEN FU

https://twitter.com/INTEGRAL1907

REPUBLIC of FENERBAHÇE 2017-18

Sloukas, B Dixon, Colom, R.Neto
                        Wanamaker, Guduric, MeMa, Djedovic, Causeur
                        Datome, Bertans, Nunnaly, Hanga, Lojeski, Ponitka, Ulanovas
                        Melli, Kalinic, Shengelia, Bjelica, Teletovic
                        Vesely, A.Düverioğlu, Marjanovic, Dubljevic, J Hamilton, Lauvergne, Jokic, Ante Zizic

Comment

Originally posted by kzav View Post
                          All I can say is that PGs against Panathinaikos and Fenerbache generally perform less than average, so would not take any from both teams, especially from Fener side.

Similarly, PGs against Efes perform generally very well, so personally for me, Jovic is a very very good option.
                          I have to agree about Fener/PAO PGs. I'm staying clear of them, at least for this round.
                          Thanks for the Jovic tip though, I may have to rethink some stuff. He manages to reach high PR from his assists (7.4) which is a problem for my team so far (I'm 6th in assists in a league that I'm first in every other category), so he could be a good solution. I usually go for the points. but maybe that's the problem...

Comment

Originally posted by aristatik View Post
                            I have to agree about Fener/PAO PGs. I'm staying clear of them, at least for this round.
                            Thanks for the Jovic tip though, I may have to rethink some stuff. He manages to reach high PR from his assists (7.4) which is a problem for my team so far (I'm 6th in assists in a league that I'm first in every other category), so he could be a good solution. I usually go for the points. but maybe that's the problem...
                            At this stage - which is quite early before the 1st game - I do not mind sharing the players I have purchased in all 15 teams I have, using various combinations. I have managed to use only 26 different players, whether this will pay out or not ,we shall have to see. Bear in mind that until the game, things will change (injuries, last minute news etc). But I hope the limited selection and filtering of players I have done will aid the discussion in this forum. Below is the list and the number of times I have each player (Miller is in all 15 due to his credit potential mainly).

Q Miller 15
                            Vesely 10
                            De Colo 9
                            Delaney 8
                            Jovic 8
                            Saric 7
                            Jankunas 7
                            Dragic 7
                            Shved 6
                            Bogdanovic 6
                            Teodosic 6
                            Diebler 6
                            Tomic 6
                            Causeur 6
                            Strawberry 5
                            Kalnietis 5
                            Jackson 5
                            Claver 4
                            Arapovic 4
                            Broekhoff 4
                            White 3
                            Theis 3
                            Bourousis 3
                            Heurtel 3
                            Athinaiou 3
                            Ayon 1

I almost do not like any of the SG/SF I have selected but really the options are not that great. Wish I could still use Ponitka or Justin Carter
                            Last edited by kzav; 12-21-2015, 04:12 PM.

Comment

can furkan find any playing time?though pretty crowded front line for doguz

also who do u prefer bourousis-rodriguez or tomic, calathes?

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information