Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jonga View Post
    Did you watch Valencia this season?
    I haven't but even if I had I wouldn't comment on how good they are based on ACB results when something tells me the finals will be Real against Barcelona again.

Comment

Originally posted by childress67 View Post
      Spanoulis in bad condition if plays..for me laboral has a slight advantage to win.
      Better stay off for the rest of the meaningless RS so that he recovers from Eurobasket. Right now, he can't take his feet...Afterall, he rolls always after Christmas.
      All seeing eye, 666, AntiChrist aka "disagreeing" with his son, etc you name it. NASA-funded rituals disguised as concerts in 2000. Pisces is over. Aquarius "Olympiakos" officially from 2012 until 4000 AD. Major events are about to come. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OysJR2K8cuo

Comment

Originally posted by Oly_fan View Post
        I haven't but even if I had I wouldn't comment on how good they are based on ACB results when something tells me the finals will be Real against Barcelona again.
        we will see, last season real madrid won valencia 3-2 at semifinals, this season valencia is better and real madrid is worse, and baskonia is better, so this season a surprise is more possible. but yes, normally football clubs will play the final because they have the football budgets.

but for example in greece your third best team is worse than baskonia, valencia, unicaja and maybe even gran canaria or bilbao. so in greece all the people knows which teams wil play the final every year, so boring!

in ACB this PAO would suffer for semifinals.

Comment

we will see, last season real madrid won valencia 3-2 at semifinals, this season valencia is better and real madrid is worse, and baskonia is better, so this season a surprise is more possible. but yes, normally football clubs will play the final because they have the football budgets.

but for example in greece your third best team is worse than baskonia, valencia, unicaja and maybe even gran canaria or bilbao. so in greece all the people knows which teams wil play the final every year, so boring!

I'm not judging teams based on how they play in the greek league either.

Comment

People trying to diminish Valencia's strenght by doing so unintentionaly admit they haven't seen them play except for that last fluked season in euroleague when they weren't at their level. If they weren't from Spain, set behind 4 A licence teams, they would qualify to euroleague in just about any other championship in the past few years and be considered as an euroleague superpower. And no, that's actualy not an exaggeration.
            Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
            That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

Originally posted by INTEGRAL View Post
              I am not provoking mate. I love being sarcastic

One question. Will you still be happy if you play in Eurocup against Spanish 10th, Turkish league 11th, German league 16th?
              You better be right and we're about to get eliminated,because you know,season is too long kardesim.Many things change and then all of a sudden your premature November ejaculation comes back and bites you in the ass when April,May and June are around the corner.

As for the branded delusional and butthurt motherfucker of the forum,well,at least we'll have the chance to meet each other again and again and again,like always,Eurocup or no Eurocup.

Comment

I always laughing when PAO can get eliminated but not tomorrow against team from that country ofcourse you cannot be serious to hope PAO will go out as a Greek..... Then you are not Greek.

Comment

A powerful Pao team in Top16 always makes everything better for the basketball lovers but the fixture is really disadvantage for you.

Karşıyaka has great fan support and the players they have can be real headache when they find the rhythm. One loss in Turkey and then losing Barça which is very possible will be really nightmare for Pao.
                  IF YOU ARE NOT REAL CANARY, THEN FU

https://twitter.com/INTEGRAL1907

REPUBLIC of FENERBAHÇE 2017-18

Sloukas, B Dixon, Colom, R.Neto
                  Wanamaker, Guduric, MeMa, Djedovic, Causeur
                  Datome, Bertans, Nunnaly, Hanga, Lojeski, Ponitka, Ulanovas
                  Melli, Kalinic, Shengelia, Bjelica, Teletovic
                  Vesely, A.Düverioğlu, Marjanovic, Dubljevic, J Hamilton, Lauvergne, Jokic, Ante Zizic

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny7 View Post
                    I always laughing when PAO can get eliminated but not tomorrow against team from that country ofcourse you cannot be serious to hope PAO will go out as a Greek..... Then you are not Greek.
                    Bighead, you are a real racist in this forum. What a hatred person you are. How long will they tolerate your disgusting posts?!!
                    IF YOU ARE NOT REAL CANARY, THEN FU

https://twitter.com/INTEGRAL1907

REPUBLIC of FENERBAHÇE 2017-18

Sloukas, B Dixon, Colom, R.Neto
                    Wanamaker, Guduric, MeMa, Djedovic, Causeur
                    Datome, Bertans, Nunnaly, Hanga, Lojeski, Ponitka, Ulanovas
                    Melli, Kalinic, Shengelia, Bjelica, Teletovic
                    Vesely, A.Düverioğlu, Marjanovic, Dubljevic, J Hamilton, Lauvergne, Jokic, Ante Zizic

Comment

Last season's ACB semi-final play-offs, both Real Madrid v. Valencia & Barcelona v. Malaga were splendid. A person who didn't watch the series can say that "yea, of course Real and Barca qualified" but it was not so easy for them, they won it with great difficulty.
                      The Lighthouse in the Darkest Seas

Comment

Originally posted by INTEGRAL View Post
                        Bighead, you are a real racist in this forum. What a hatred person you are. How long will they tolerate your disgusting posts?!!
                        Agree with you, somebody should kick this Golden Dawn'er moron out of the forum...
                        The Lighthouse in the Darkest Seas

Comment

What is wrong with you turks trying to make a fight? keep policitics and cursing out of this forum please im asking you people nicely!!

Why are you turkish always trying to pik a fight!! in and outside this forum!!

I only cheer for a team from my country what is wrong with this? Do you even know what the word racist means? Stick to supporting teams from your country I do the same with mine!!

In this forum we can have free opinion without being punished by the leaders... like in some countries.....

Look at these people!! I support PAO, they dont like that and now I am a racist?!! what is wrong with you people! you have no shame!!

COME ON PAO (am i a racist again ????)

Comment

I am pissed now!!

I support whoever I want!!

Some people want to control this forum and want to tell others what they can and can't do by involving the racial political card!!

What a disgrace!!!!!!!!!!!

COME ON PAO (AM I RACIST AGAIN?)

Comment

I am greek and i'll support Karsiyaka.

Comment

I am pissed now!!

I support whoever I want!!

Some people want to control this forum and want to tell others what they can and can't do by involving the racial political card!!

What a disgrace!!!!!!!!!!!

COME ON PAO (AM I RACIST AGAIN?)
                                I'll cheer whomever wins PAO by 40 points and you don't get to decide what my or anyone else's nationality should be.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information