This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euroleague / Club competition 2015-16 signings & rumours

Time for a fresh thread as the seasons all around Europe are just starting. The previous thread is closed.

Guidelines to follow (credits to JPF):

1. keep it clean and polite
    2. try to stay away from one lined posts (and "source?", "link?", etc)
    3. use edit button, instead of posting 3 messages in 2 minutes
    4. read at least some posts before posting your news
    5. this thread isn't and never was for euroleague and UC rumours only, but try not to report every single transfer that happened - instead try to judge on which one could be interesting for others.
    6. Make use of links in an informative manner rather than posting just to advertise your website.
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Bo mccaleb signed with...the new orleans pelicans.

How on earth they want him???

Comment

Originally posted by ran222 View Post
      Bo mccaleb signed with...the new orleans pelicans.

How on earth they want him???
      He is an absolute legend in New Orleans iirc. I never understood why they didn't move for him five years ago before he went to Siena.

Comment

The pelicans also signed mirza begic and waived him after 2 days.
        Funny.

Jeruzalem cut bracy wright after he asked permission to go to the US to handle "personal issues", and they found out he lied and instead went to a tryout in china

Comment

Anadolu Efes wants Kostas Papanikolaou

Comment

Cedi Osman > Papanikolaou
            IF YOU ARE NOT REAL CANARY, THEN FU

https://twitter.com/INTEGRAL1907

REPUBLIC of FENERBAHÇE 2017-18

Sloukas, B Dixon, Colom, R.Neto
            Wanamaker, Guduric, MeMa, Djedovic, Causeur
            Datome, Bertans, Nunnaly, Hanga, Lojeski, Ponitka, Ulanovas
            Melli, Kalinic, Shengelia, Bjelica, Teletovic
            Vesely, A.Düverioğlu, Marjanovic, Dubljevic, J Hamilton, Lauvergne, Jokic, Ante Zizic

Comment

Quincy Miller zu Zvezda

Comment

Originally posted by AmonRA View Post
                Quincy Miller zu Zvezda
                wow

interesting I must say...

Comment

Watched him at Baylor a lot in NCAA. He has tremendous length and athleticism and can fill in at PF, even help at SF if necessary. He has a few post moves, tremendous transition potential, not a shooter. Defensively he will be a big upgrade for Zvezda, I would love if we could sign him. He would be a perfect guy for what we need for our system. As long as I don't have to watch Simonovic play PF...

Comment

ike ofoegbu sign with Maccabi 2 month + options .

Comment

Originally posted by CoachZ View Post
                      Watched him at Baylor a lot in NCAA. He has tremendous length and athleticism and can fill in at PF, even help at SF if necessary. He has a few post moves, tremendous transition potential, not a shooter. Defensively he will be a big upgrade for Zvezda, I would love if we could sign him. He would be a perfect guy for what we need for our system. As long as I don't have to watch Simonovic play PF...
                      I believe you said you attended college in the US. Mind me asking which college?
                      Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
                      2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019
                      Winner! 2020 Olympics Prediction Game

Comment

your animosity towards Simonovic is trendemous i must admit
                        Republic of CRVENA ZVEZDA

Comment

Originally posted by Exitche View Post
                          your animosity towards Simonovic is trendemous i must admit
                          Well, he is not the only one

Comment

Originally posted by ncjazz View Post
                            I believe you said you attended college in the US. Mind me asking which college?
                            I was your neighbor if it is to judge by your Jazz love and posts. I lived in Colorado, went to Cherry Creek High in Denver and later on I did 2 and a half years at Colorado Mesa University in Grand Junction, near Utah border (later on I transfered to CU in Boulder, after my injuries to finish up my studies).

Comment

I was your neighbor if it is to judge by your Jazz love and posts. I lived in Colorado, went to Cherry Creek High in Denver and later on I did 2 and a half years at Colorado Mesa University in Grand Junction, near Utah border (later on I transfered to CU in Boulder, after my injuries to finish up my studies).
                              Kool. Dont actually live in the CO/Utah area, but became a fan of the Jazz during the Stockton to Malone era.
                              Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
                              2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019
                              Winner! 2020 Olympics Prediction Game

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information