Your Top Centers of Eurobasket 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Top Centers of Eurobasket 2015

Obviously apart from Gasols domination who else stood out for you ?
    Lithuania

Olympic Games: Bronze 1992-1996-2000.
    FIBA World Championship : Bronze 2010.
    FIBA EuroBasket : Gold 1937-1939-2003. Silver 1995-2013-2015. Bronze 2007.

Milutinov
    Republic of CRVENA ZVEZDA

Comment

There were quite a few strong centers... Gortat, Vesely, Raduljica, Valanciunas, Gobert... But not to be too obvious a player that stood out and improved his game during the tournament and I guess (hope?) will be heard of later: Karnowski. Obviously the back-up for Gortat, no super stats or anything like that yet... but is likely to develop into a real option.

Comment

Originally posted by Upi View Post
        There were quite a few strong centers... Gortat, Vesely, Raduljica, Valanciunas, Gobert... But not to be too obvious a player that stood out and improved his game during the tournament and I guess (hope?) will be heard of later: Karnowski. Obviously the back-up for Gortat, no super stats or anything like that yet... but is likely to develop into a real option.
        I liked Gobert and Vesely from your picks. Goberts explosiveness and Veselys smart plays .
        Lithuania

Comment

Originally posted by Modis View Post
          I liked Gobert and Vesely from your picks. Goberts explosiveness and Veselys smart plays .
          Kavaliauskas impressed me when I saw him vs Serbia. He did a good job at Bilbao, too.

Comment

Vesely imo is not a center. Sure, he can score (a lot) from transition play, but no real post-up play..

Comment

Originally posted by vuxsa View Post
              Vesely imo is not a center. Sure, he can score (a lot) from transition play, but no real post-up play..
              Lets just not overthink this. He can play both the PF and C positions. A lot of Power Forwards can manage as a Center just like Pau in this championship.
              Lithuania

Comment

Originally posted by kimjung
                LPB Piso WiFi, accessible at the IP address 10.0.0.1, is a popular WiFi service known for its convenient and user-friendly internet access. (Don’t type 1.0.0.0.1 instead of 10.0.0.1) 10.0.0.1 piso wifi pause time

To access its services or manage your account, you can log in through the 10.0.0.1 portal, which serves as the gateway to its administrative panel.​
                If you wanna know more about Router IP Address and Router IP login error. 10.0.1 or 10.0.0.1
                ​​
                You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information