Day 1, Round 2 - Group E: Palestine - India

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day 1, Round 2 - Group E: Palestine - India

Sakakini brothers vs Amritpal and Amjyot Singh.
    Palestine
    0%
    India
    0%
    Originally posted by gideon
    Not sure why all on here got salty when the Serbian coach said Gilas lacked any real quality. I mean isn't that glaringly obvious.

Originally posted by judasmartel
    Sakakini brothers vs Amritpal and Amjyot Singh.
    any streaming links for this game?

Comment

49-47 INDIA End of 3
      Last edited by splitzapper; 09-27-2015, 04:57 AM.

Comment

Very close game..

Palestine 47-49 India (End of third quarter)

Comment

I feel this starts the break away for PLE

Spoke too soon. India leads by 3
          Last edited by splitzapper; 09-27-2015, 05:13 AM.

Comment

The game will go down to the wire... It's a very important game for both teams and especially for Palestine who have 2 very difficult games after this one

Comment

Originally posted by Khalid80 View Post
              The game will go down to the wire... It's a very important game for both teams and especially for Palestine who have 2 very difficult games after this one
              The performance of both these teams is a welcome sight for Asian basketball.

Comment

WTF finish. Almost a game tying three.

Comment

Big win for India!

Final score Palestine 70-73 India

Now the rankings in the group can all change and Philippines have a chance at grabbing one of the top 2 spots along with Iran

Comment

Tough one for Palestine. Gonna be hard to get a win against Japan or Iran.
                    Originally posted by Fedfan
                    Most ppl get childish when they lose.
                    Originally posted by GuTO
                    refs in games of Spain walks with literally poop in his pants afraid of the Spanish players

Comment

Originally posted by JGX View Post
                      Tough one for Palestine. Gonna be hard to get a win against Japan or Iran.
                      I thought they could get away with a win today.. but playing with a rotation of only 6-7 players is eventually going to get to you eventually no matter how good your physical conditioning is...

Comment

I thought they could get away with a win today.. but playing with a rotation of only 6-7 players is eventually going to get to you eventually no matter how good your physical conditioning is...
                        Yeah, if they'd won today they'd be in the quarterfinals and they could have rotated more players in the last two games...now they probably need another win...
                        Originally posted by Fedfan
                        Most ppl get childish when they lose.
                        Originally posted by GuTO
                        refs in games of Spain walks with literally poop in his pants afraid of the Spanish players

Comment

hands off to india for playing their strengths i thought they did a good job of defending Shamala.."Inasawa" in our local term..
                          To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                          1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

I did not understand the tactic of Jerry Steele of not calling time outs considering they're on short rotation.

Comment

india would probably win against hongkong so that's 2 wins for them if ever and would tie palestine if palestine fails to win in the 2nd round. winner over the other. important games for group E would be japan vs phi and iran vs phi

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information