Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tald to www.walla.co.il sports editor few minuts ago, that the best Maccabi's signing so far, is Anderson.
    2022/2023:
    PG: Brown, D-BA, Ziv
    SG: Baldwin, Hollins
    SF: Hillard, Pnini, Menco
    PF: Martin, Colson, Cohen
    PF: Nebo, Poyters, Sorkin

Comment

Originally posted by Roy M View Post
      I tald to www.walla.co.il sports editor few minuts ago, that the best Maccabi's signing so far, is Anderson.
      And you didn't go wrong. Man is beast. I would put him in top 10 players in europ right now.
      Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by pohani komarac View Post
        And you didn't go wrong. Man is beast. I would put him in top 10 players in europ right now.
        I won't be wrong if I'll write that Marshall's troubles in the adriatic league which frew him away from Cibona, and take Anderson instead, was the best move of the season?
        2022/2023:

Comment

Originally posted by jugoplastika View Post
          Cibona just crushed Zadar in A1 finals 86-75 at home.

Alan Anderson 30 pts + 12 rebs, Davor Kus 21 pts and Nikša Prkačin added 10 pts. They scored 61 of 86 points. Zadar has had no chance.

Second game is on Saturday in Zadar. It's best-of-five series, as usual in Croatian league finals.

I heard that Cibona controlled the flow all game long, and if they can repeat it again, they have big chance to win in Zadar. If you ask ME, of course. I'm a fan of Zadar, but coach Perasović knows how to hold players under control in every game, if it's necessary. I'd put my money on Cibona.
          I saw secend half only. Win was quite easy. It loked like we are to good for this Zadar. Anwaym if Tornado loads Visnjik I espect Zadar victory.
          Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

I won't be wrong if I'll write that Marshall's troubles in the adriatic league which frew him away from Cibona, and take Anderson instead, was the best move of the season?
            didn't you say Anderson was the best Maccabi singing . Now I'm confused
            Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

didn't you say Anderson was the best Maccabi singing . Now I'm confused
              You didn't understand me, sorry...
              I mean that the day that Anderson arrive to Cibona instead of Marshall was the best move of Cibona.
              2022/2023:

Comment

You didn't understand me, sorry...
                I mean that the day that Anderson arrive to Cibona instead of Marshall was the best move of Cibona.
                yes that was jackpot for us
                Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

Where can I find PBP to Zadar-Cibona tonight?
                  2022/2023:

Comment

Zadar won 83-72. Cibona played without Prkacin and Vukusic
                    Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

Cibona won 83-79
                      Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

Cibona won 83-79
                        With another triple double by Anderson:
                        26 points, 10 reb and 11 fouls made on him.
                        2022/2023:

Comment

69-71 for Cibona. Cibona won series with 3-1. Prkacin scored in last secend

In iterview Anderson said his first option is NBA, secend Cibona. He said he has good offer form Cibona. He said that Cibona ni basketball was his best decision in life, that because how club and people in Zagreb welcomed him like brother Cibona has advatage in front of all clubs. It would be nice to have such beast of player again

Here is the interwiev on Croatian
                          Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

Could anybody give me some detailed info on Jurica Spahija? He will come to a tryout to Hungary this week. As I've seen from his stats, he's quite good at boards. Could he play even the 5 in a league not so crowded with quality big men?

Comment

Svijetlost fires Head Coach Dzelalija, fines players
                              - Oct 29, 2009 (by Eurobasket News)

BC Sviejtlost did not start new season in Croatian A-1 League as they expected. The team with high ambitions lost its first two matches and are currently at the bottom of the standings. As a result, team management has decided to take some radical measures. They have decided to fire its Head Coach Edi Dzelalija and will be looking for a replacement. Sporting Director of Svjetlost, Ivica Kardum stated for Croatian media that Dzelalija was fired only because of results, and that for the time being Igor Kovacevic will take over as Head Coach. Kardum went on to state that players were also fined for lack of effort as they salary for this month is cut by 40%. He has also issued a warning that if they do not raise their form the club will consider contract termination. Svejtlost is set to face Dubrovnik, in Round 3.
                              Edi Dzelalija started his coaching career in 2001 when he worked as Assistant Coach at Sava Osiguranje Rijeka. That year his team made it to the Playoff Semifinals. In 2003 he landed his first Head Coaching jab after he took over Svijeltost. After three season with the club, he moved to Bosnian outfit Siroki Eronet during 2006-2007 season. He left Siroki in February of 2007 and he came back for his second stint with Svijeltost last season. Dzelalija also worked as Head Coach of U18 Croatian National Team in 2005 and 2006.
                              Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
                              Artificial Nature

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information