Congrats to Cibona, may next year Zadar
    Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
    Artificial Nature

Comment

indeed... this year there is a dalmatian final
      Zadar against Split

Zadar – Zagreb 74 : 61 (2:1)

Split – Cibona 83 : 74 (2:1)

This should put Cibona in real trouble when talking about 3 year euroleague contract.
      Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
      That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

Here a video from the 3rd game Split-Cibona.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

This is a big win and huge succes for Split this year. They played a good season. Perhaps they could get 2-3 wins more in the NLB League, but all in all compared to the last few seasons this season was a good one. No matter how the final against Zadar will end.

We should also wait and see if Akins will be allowed to play.

Iako si High Split te voli znaj.

And for all that will follow the final series, they sould download TVAnts. Over TvAnts you are able to watch HRT2 in very good quality. HRT2 shows a lot of croatian sport.

Comment

hello.I want buy one jersey of kasun with croatia,where I can buy it?and the jersey of cibona,zadar it possible buy too?

Comment

Originally posted by vittor14
            hello.I want buy one jersey of kasun with croatia,where I can buy it?and the jersey of cibona,zadar it possible buy too?

Comment

Zadar is the new Champion of Croatia. They won the 5th game against Split with 89-65. So they won the last game played in historical hall Jazine.

Comment

"Glorious" Cibona didn`t see CRO-championship finals.

They aren`t the best team even in Zagreb at this moment, results are proof.

Congrats to BC Zadar, all in all - they were better.

Congrats to young players of BC Split aka Jugoplastika because of their great effort.
                There are in the team some incredible fighters/hustlers...

This summer best players will leave BC Split, unfortunately.

( Picek where are you? )
                sigpic
                ACB league
                Scola & Ginobili 4 life
                TAU & Lakers supporter
                need4sheed.com

Comment

Originally posted by rikhardur
                  Congrats to Cibona, may next year Zadar
                  That was posted last year, they finally made made it, congrats!
                  Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
                  Artificial Nature

Comment

finaly Split showed up some promise for the future.

I have no idea on how they're handling the finances, which reportedly weren't that bright in the past, but I guess Subotić is one of the best things that happened to them lately... now they just need some stability with the finances, while we're at it stability regarding coaching wouldn't hurt either. It's a fact that croatian basketball needs strong Split, Zadar and Cibona at the same time...

Cibona completely lost it's soul and imo they should start all over again, trying to raise some kids to become the backbone for the future wouldn't hurt either instead of signing some random US players that couldn't care less for the team and washed up Croatian veterans that aren't on the euroleague level.

In the end I am kind of glad Zadar won - such a sanctuary as Jazine deserved a title in the farewell game... now let's hope Višnjik arena will be as filled and as loud as Jazine were...
                    Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
                    That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

Originally posted by Joško Poljak Fan
                      now let's hope Višnjik arena will be as filled and as loud as Jazine were...
                      Old Jazine Hall, untill 2:15, after that there are pictures of Višnjik:

Višnjik, CRO handball NT, qualification tournament for Olympics, 7 days ago:

Pictures:

Videos:

CRO vs Japan:

NA utakmici Hrvatska - Japan TORNADO pokreće valove po novoj dvorani

Look at the waves

Is it loud enough?

sigpic
                      ACB league
                      Scola & Ginobili 4 life
                      TAU & Lakers supporter
                      need4sheed.com

Comment

Originally posted by jugoplastika
                        "Glorious" Cibona didn`t see CRO-championship finals.

They aren`t the best team even in Zagreb at this moment, results are proof.
                        when Zagreb signed Morovic I wrote that will happen..
                        all season long everything was pointing out that this season will be a real horror movie..
                        and it was..
                        atleast some things may change after the worst season ever..
                        I just hope what Jelušić said won't be forgotten in the next month or two..
                        Zadar deservedly won the title, they were the best croatian team all season long and anything but the title would be a huge failure for them..
                        I hope now with a great new hall, with only two points less then Cibona in the croatian EL race, they will invest more money in their team.. some reports are that this team was worth under 1 million euros.. and that is nothing for european standards.. i hope they can increase that few times more..
                        "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

Comment

Originally posted by Picek
                          when Zagreb signed Morovic I wrote that will happen..
                          all season long everything was pointing out that this season will be a real horror movie..
                          and it was..
                          atleast some things may change after the worst season ever..
                          I just hope what Jelušić said won't be forgotten in the next month or two..
                          Zadar deservedly won the title, they were the best croatian team all season long and anything but the title would be a huge failure for them..
                          I hope now with a great new hall, with only two points less then Cibona in the croatian EL race, they will invest more money in their team.. some reports are that this team was worth under 1 million euros.. and that is nothing for european standards.. i hope they can increase that few times more..
                          In reality they are 5 points behind Cibona.

Now Cibona has 23 and Zadar 21. But your team will get directly 3 new points for only playing in the EL. Zadar has to reach at least the 1/8 final of the Uleb Cup to get one more point.

Comment

first part of croatian league is over and 1 four teamns will join teams that play adriatic league cibona, zadar, split and zagreb. rest of teams will continue fight to stay in a-1 league.

Cedevita 12-6
                            Šibenik 11-7
                            Dubrovnik 11-7
                            Svijetlost 10-8

Borik Puntamika 9-9
                            Dubrava 8-10
                            Trogir 8-10
                            Kvarner 8-10
                            Alkar 7-11
                            Zabok 6-12

league starts march 24th. first 3 teams are going directly to NLB league, while forth will probabley get invitation because croatia had much better national standings than slovenia
                            1 roud games:
                            Dubrovnik-Sibenik
                            Cibona-Split
                            Zadar-Svijetlost
                            Cedevita-Zagreb
                            Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

round 1
                              dubrovnik-sibenik 88-87
                              cedevita-zagreb 75-81
                              zadar-svijetlost 116-71
                              cibona-split 90-71

round 2
                              cibona-dubrovnik 110-76
                              zagreb-zadar 83-76
                              split-cedevita 103-87
                              sibenik-svijetlost 94-92

good to see zubcic finaly played some minutes. scored 16+8 ageinst weak dubrovnik. tomic continiued his statistical domination from nlb legaue averaging 29,5 pts and 41 index points.
                              Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

Cibona just crushed Zadar in A1 finals 86-75 at home.

Alan Anderson 30 pts + 12 rebs, Davor Kus 21 pts and Nikša Prkačin added 10 pts. They scored 61 of 86 points. Zadar has had no chance.

Second game is on Saturday in Zadar. It's best-of-five series, as usual in Croatian league finals.

I heard that Cibona controlled the flow all game long, and if they can repeat it again, they have big chance to win in Zadar. If you ask ME, of course. I'm a fan of Zadar, but coach Perasović knows how to hold players under control in every game, if it's necessary. I'd put my money on Cibona.
                                sigpic
                                ACB league
                                Scola & Ginobili 4 life
                                TAU & Lakers supporter
                                need4sheed.com

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information