Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding new players to the predicted prices posts (earlier in the thread) and also changing some prices based on AirBall's feedback. Thanks AirBall!

New or changed prices are in red font. Let me know what you think if you get a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by christodoulou76 View Post
      Let me know what you think if you get a chance.
      I think Shved will be listed as PG.. same goes for one among Bogdanovic/Hickman
      EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

Originally posted by radallo View Post
        I think Shved will be listed as PG.. same goes for one among Bogdanovic/Hickman
        Hickman and Bogdan both should be in SG.

90 is too much for Rochestie. He will play with Farmar who should be in PG.

Heurtel should be around 75.
        IF YOU ARE NOT REAL CANARY, THEN FU

https://twitter.com/INTEGRAL1907

REPUBLIC of FENERBAHÇE 2017-18

Sloukas, B Dixon, Colom, R.Neto
        Wanamaker, Guduric, MeMa, Djedovic, Causeur
        Datome, Bertans, Nunnaly, Hanga, Lojeski, Ponitka, Ulanovas
        Melli, Kalinic, Shengelia, Bjelica, Teletovic
        Vesely, A.Düverioğlu, Marjanovic, Dubljevic, J Hamilton, Lauvergne, Jokic, Ante Zizic

Comment

Originally posted by INTEGRAL View Post
          Thanks man. If the prices would be like this, Paul Davis will be the most bought player. 55 is very low for him.

30 for Vidmar is too low. He will collect 10-12 rebounds every games. He will be fouled 10 times a game to stop. He can score 8-14 points very easily.

Strelnieks is PG, Wanamaker is Combo.

Rochestie must be in PG

Finally this year we will have great PGs. Last years there were only 3-5 PGs that we could buy.
          The problem with Paul Davis that he is playing only 1 month per year and gets injured rest of the time...

Comment

Originally posted by christodoulou76
            If FIBA takes over the Euroleague competition, will this mean the end of EFC? I don't see FIBA running a fantasy league.
            Hell No !!! If the game closed it will heart me a lot... I am watching games only my fantasy team players...

Comment

I may forget some players

IF YOU ARE NOT REAL CANARY, THEN FU

https://twitter.com/INTEGRAL1907

REPUBLIC of FENERBAHÇE 2017-18

Sloukas, B Dixon, Colom, R.Neto
              Wanamaker, Guduric, MeMa, Djedovic, Causeur
              Datome, Bertans, Nunnaly, Hanga, Lojeski, Ponitka, Ulanovas
              Melli, Kalinic, Shengelia, Bjelica, Teletovic
              Vesely, A.Düverioğlu, Marjanovic, Dubljevic, J Hamilton, Lauvergne, Jokic, Ante Zizic

Comment

Originally posted by INTEGRAL View Post
                I may forget some players

i think datome and shved will more credit than smith and gentile like 80
                and vesely,freeland and radu will more credit 75+
                derrick brown deserves more credit
                Last edited by punch2k; 08-03-2015, 11:48 AM.

Comment

I spoke to Javi today. EFC prices will be published on Friday! Can't wait.

Comment

Great News! Does this actually mean, that in a week's time we are going to setting up our teams on EFC Website?

In order to trigger the EFC conversation, from what I've seen so far both from your predictions and from INTEGRAL's it seems that there if that's the case there are nothing but 1-2 bargains, this year. If any.
                    If Satoransky is <55 then it could be a potential target for many players, along with Young & Mbakwe if both are <58

Comment

İt is good news that here it Thanks...

Comment

Originally posted by dBpanos View Post
                        Great News! Does this actually mean, that in a week's time we are going to setting up our teams on EFC Website?

In order to trigger the EFC conversation, from what I've seen so far both from your predictions and from INTEGRAL's it seems that there if that's the case there are nothing but 1-2 bargains, this year. If any.
                        If Satoransky is <55 then it could be a potential target for many players, along with Young & Mbakwe if both are <58
                        I normally check starting bargain among backup players that might have major role due to injuries of the starters.. do not look for long term keepers among starting bargain.. they will come later..

..but.. I normally have bad start :P
                        EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

Originally posted by radallo View Post
                          I normally check starting bargain among backup players that might have major role due to injuries of the starters.. do not look for long term keepers among starting bargain.. they will come later..

..but.. I normally have bad start :P
                          The back-up players that will start the season as first-team players are always contenders for the bargain awards. Surely, I don't see any Marjanovic this year (started at 55cr last season), but as always the first 2 matchdays clear things out, even for the high-priced ones. For instance, last year Dunston started at 70 and his first matchday PIR was negative.

The million dollar question is, what do you do until then? :P

Comment

The million dollar question is, what do you do until then? :P
                            as any other average player... I go for credits, of course
                            EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

It is a good thing if there are not too many bargains. This favors the better players in the game because obviously underpriced players can be noticed by everyone. But if the pricing is accurate from the outset, this will require more sophisticated analysis of early schedule matchups, etc. in order to determine which players to select. Only the top players can do this type of analysis well.

But I think there will be some good bargains. This is built into the game by the fact that Javi sets his prices based on previous seasons' performances. Inevitably, several players each year raise their level of play (because they gained confidence from NT play over the summer, are inserted in their clubs' starting lineups for the first time, etc.) and these players will be underpriced at the outset.

Comment

Darüssafaka Dogus:Emir Preldzic,Reggie Redding,Jamon Gordon,Harangody Not Half Bad

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information