No announcement yet.

Taiwan SBL 2015-2016 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fubon changed their foreign player. Darian Townes is out and will be replaced by former NBA journeyman big, Earl Barron.
    Sacramento Kings
    HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

Pretty good start for Joseph Lin in the SBL: Averaging 18.3ppg, scoring 22pts last night to add to a statline consisting of 8rebs and 2asts.
      Sacramento Kings

Comment

It seems Yulon will replace Magnum Rolle, who has overwhemingly underperformed. According to news, Yulon will tap once again James Tyler.

Tyler was cut by Yulon similar to this time last season.
        Sacramento Kings

Comment

Defense and often pressing up Joseph Lin helped Pure Youth win over Fubon last night. That off-season work of defensive drills showing this early as lessons from last season suggest that Pure Youth won't win it by offense.
          Sacramento Kings

Comment

Marcus Douthit was injured by Achilles' tendon.He might rest for one month.

Comment

Chang Jung-Hsuan for Taiwan Beer = instant impact. Adds a shooter and a pressure performer.
              Sacramento Kings

Comment

KKL has this effect that every team they face seem to be playing way below their caliber. Case was with that frustrating game with Fubon (With an upset) and last night's lost to Yulon where it seems Kyle Baron was the only one really playing as the local players seem disinterested.
                Sacramento Kings

Comment

Horrible game for Lu Cheng-Ju against Pure Youth. He was getting the shots from set plays that he normally hits but he was firing blanks for that game. Douglas Creighton drained in forced shots and awkward angle shots and it was unfair. I think Ko Min-Hao for Yulon should get more PT. In this game, Ko was energetic, managing rebounds and a couple of steals.
                  Sacramento Kings

Comment

Superb effort by Kyle Barone to try and lift KKL but the other players just did not step up. Dacin breaks a bit of game slump with Chou Yi-Hsiang managing to find his rhythm back for this game. His emerging floor vision and less turnover game by keeping the pace in control and reading the defense will only benefit his career and his team.

Chen Kuan-Chuan is left mostly rotting on the bench. He will need PT after his much heralded "part of the future for NT".
                    Sacramento Kings

Comment

Dacin Tigers slayed 2 Giants (Taiwan Beer and PY). I'm so amazed with their transition and the team is performing really well. Chou Yi-Hsiang is a Beast.

Comment

I've watched a bit of SBL this year, a lot of the imports look extra old and fat this year. Kind of sad really.

I think it would be cool if the SBL had a second import spot for players under 6'3, or perhaps other Asian imports. Anything to increase the quality of play.
                        We The North

Comment

Originally posted by locdogjr View Post
                          I've watched a bit of SBL this year, a lot of the imports look extra old and fat this year. Kind of sad really.

I think it would be cool if the SBL had a second import spot for players under 6'3, or perhaps other Asian imports. Anything to increase the quality of play.
                          I miss Norvelle Pelle with his athletic play that is NBA D-League play.
                          Sacramento Kings

Comment

Originally posted by ZekeQ View Post
                            Dacin Tigers slayed 2 Giants (Taiwan Beer and PY). I'm so amazed with their transition and the team is performing really well. Chou Yi-Hsiang is a Beast.
                            True. With Liu Cheng set to go to the CBA next year, Chou Yi-Hsiang has the chance to be top dog if he improves his three point shooting by a mile.
                            Sacramento Kings

Comment

Originally posted by CKR13 View Post
                              True. With Liu Cheng set to go to the CBA next year, Chou Yi-Hsiang has the chance to be top dog if he improves his three point shooting by a mile.
                              Baron Davis suits them well, just like Dacin's previous import Norvel but in this season the other guys are clicking.

In today's SBL Liu's stats is declining from what I've observed the #26 guy from Fubon is more productive than him.

Comment

Originally posted by CKR13 View Post
                                I miss Norvelle Pelle with his athletic play that is NBA D-League play.
                                When i saw the SBL all stars play Barcelona last year, Pelle was basically the only player on the SBL team that even belonged on the court!

Took a lot of googling, but i guess he is in Lebanon, hope he gets a chance to head back towards some high level competition, seems like he could at least be a Euroleague player
                                We The North

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information