Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maybe it,s time to revive EUROPE-BALKANS game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe it,s time to revive EUROPE-BALKANS game?

Last night i watched the amazing game between Europe and Balkans in Greece in 1991......What a names were on the court( especially in Balkans team),incredible!.... So, in current season in F4 we can see equal representation between Europe and Balkans. So, maybe it,s time to revive the game between the best players from Europe and Balkans?.... I wish to see this game once again. For example,at the end of december,like it was in FIBA EUROSTARS in 29.12.1998
    My version of rosters :

EUROPE:
    PG: Sergio Llull , Sergio Rodriguez,
    SG: Nando De Colo, Rudy Fernandez,JC Navarro,
    SF: Andrey Kirilenko, Alessandro Gentile, Mindaugas Kuzminskas,
    PF: Jan Vesely, Filipe Reyes,
    C: Sasha Kaun,Tibor Pleiss

BALKANS:
    PG: Milos Teodosic, Vassilis Spanoulis (Василий is like combo guard )
    SG: Bogdan Bogdanovic,Nikos Pappas
    SF: Emir Preldzic,Mario Hezonja
    PF: Nemanja Bjelica,Dario Saric,Georgios Printezis
    C: Boban Marjanovic,Ante Tomic,Nedad Krstic

Last edited by vaslover; 05-03-2015, 12:11 AM.

This would be amazing! Great rosters for both teams. The PG, PF and C positions of the Balkan team and SG and SF positions of the European team are particularly impressive.

One correction I would make would be to call the game Balkans vs. Rest of Europe, since the Balkans are in Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by christodoulou76 View Post
      This would be amazing! Great rosters for both teams. The PG, PF and C positions of the Balkan team and SG and SF positions of the European team are particularly impressive.

One correction I would make would be to call the game Balkans vs. Rest of Europe, since the Balkans are in Europe.
      Without any doubt Balkans vs. Rest of Europe.
      Last edited by vaslover; 05-03-2015, 12:15 AM.

Comment

Theorethically it would be really interesting, but practically I'm afraid it'd be another boring All-Stars type of game. Different times, different attitude, now it's all about the money

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information