Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREE basketball training program

Hello guys,
    I just wrote a training manual that I want to share with you. It is basically a full training program that has helped me make the starting five in my team. Here is the link, it's FREE, download it and share the website with your friends.

Best Regards.
    Mark

Become your team's most explosive scorer by mastering your ball-handling and finishing moves following the TrainForHoops basketball training program. Monthly newsletter with tips, tactics, and strategies for basketball coaches. Workout programs for basketball strength training, weight training, speed training. Take your hoops to a new level with a training and nutrition program featuring the same. Elevate your game with one of our three training and nutrition programs for basketball players.

Substance Abuse Treatment Center
    Cenikor Foundation wants to provide assistance to any individual seeking to overcome their addiction. Services are provided on a sliding scale based on income. Self-payment, state funding and most insurance plans are accepted..... Substance Abuse Treatment Center

Comment

I'd get the michael jordan video learn to fly
      somatodrol
      Addium

Comment

thanks for sharing

Comment

thank you for sharing. you ask? Do you have any books about basketball?

Comment

If you guys want a free book you can look at my signature below. It will help you increase your vertical by 4 inches in under an hour.

But if you want a program that gives results, I found a article that go overs the two best vertical jump programs. I will link to so you can look at it. https://basketballmentality.com/best...jump-programs/
            Get a free book to increase your vertical by 4 inches https://vericaljump.gr8.com/

Comment

Free basketball programs usually have pretty simple stuff, which is actually good considering that the fundamentals many times play a more important role in a game than does much of the complex training. In fact, free information, in general, can prove to be just enough to get by in practice and in-game, though I would recommend that before starting any program, one should practice and perfect the basics.

This includes learning how to shoot a basketball properly, which although a very simple thing, is in high demand regardless of the team you're on (here is a good resource on this) and developing your handles, which is done through by using dribbling drills that challenge you outside of your comfort and force you to develop the muscle memory necessary to maneuver with the ball (you can refer to this page which mentions various dribbling drills).

Aside from that, there's also the case of regular exercise to build the body so that it can function in-game and handle practice. This is where a program comes in, but aside from a free program, I'd recommend a jump program since they usually have a pretty well-tailored training regimen that not only leaves you lean but also serves to improve your vertical jump, which helps with learning how to dunk. This article compares two of the best jump programs available, but ultimately if you choose to go with a program the decision should be based on what will best work for you.
              https://ballamazingly.com/

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information