No announcement yet.

Top 16 round 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

olympiakos without spanoulis, sloukas and petway still have 7 great players. so the rotation would be similar, because efes is without krstic (their reference center) and don't have a long rotation.

dunston, hunter, printezis vs lasme, saric, milko

lafayette, mantzaris, darden, lojeski vs heurtel, draper, janning, korkmaz, perperoglou

and then some players with few minutes....

Comment

Originally posted by jonga View Post
      olympiakos without spanoulis, sloukas and petway still have 7 great players. so the rotation would be similar, because efes is without krstic (their reference center) and don't have a long rotation.

lafayette, mantzaris, darden, lojeski vs heurtel, draper, janning, korkmaz, perperoglou

The point of the matter is that Olympiakos lost their first two guards. Which is always difficult to adapt to.
      PAO EUROPEAN CHAMPION 1996 - 2000 - 2002 - 2007 - 2009 - 2011

Comment

Originally posted by jonga View Post

Krstic is back tonight... Efes is full roster...
        Go Efes Pilsen - Go Turkey

Comment

Efes will play a target game tonight. If they can't win this one, I will have no words for this team. Just show a little bit devotion(Janning, puppet Saric and Krstic)
          Sports is not only considered as a superiority of physical capability. Perception, intelligence and morality assist it as well. The strong with less intelligence and comprehension can not cope with the less strong but with sufficient intelligence and comprehension. I like the sportsman who is intelligent, agile as well as morally upright.
          Mustafa Kemal ATATURK

Comment

I can't believe that individuals here trying to make Efes favorite only because Oly missing two main pgs. Or atmosphere where Efes win is a done deal.

Come on, Oly plays in Athens and they play the best game when they are underdogs.

Even some Oly fans are saying that they play better without Spanulis.

Comment

Efes hasn't won any single important game in top 16. I can't believe too. I can't believe Duda.
              I accept the fact that Efes has no powerful roster, but in some games they even didn't try to put effort for winning.
              Sports is not only considered as a superiority of physical capability. Perception, intelligence and morality assist it as well. The strong with less intelligence and comprehension can not cope with the less strong but with sufficient intelligence and comprehension. I like the sportsman who is intelligent, agile as well as morally upright.
              Mustafa Kemal ATATURK

Comment

Originally posted by slice me nice View Post
                Efes hasn't won any single important game in top 16. I can't believe too. I can't believe Duda.
                I accept the fact that Efes has no powerful roster, but in some games they even didn't try to put effort for winning.
                Olympiacos Game ?

Comment

Originally posted by janketa View Post
                  I can't believe that individuals here trying to make Efes favorite only because Oly missing two main pgs. Or atmosphere where Efes win is a done deal.

Come on, Oly plays in Athens and they play the best game when they are underdogs.

Even some Oly fans are saying that they play better without Spanulis.
                  LOL then they are all morons.

Olympiacos without Spanoulis is not even a top8 team. They have a very balanced roster but they cannot be favorite against Efes without bearded.

Take Spanoulis from Olympiakos and put in Fenerbahçe, he would make this team unbeatable.
                  IF YOU ARE NOT REAL CANARY, THEN FU

https://twitter.com/INTEGRAL1907

REPUBLIC of FENERBAHÇE 2017-18

Sloukas, B Dixon, Colom, R.Neto
                  Wanamaker, Guduric, MeMa, Djedovic, Causeur
                  Datome, Bertans, Nunnaly, Hanga, Lojeski, Ponitka, Ulanovas
                  Melli, Kalinic, Shengelia, Bjelica, Teletovic
                  Vesely, A.Düverioğlu, Marjanovic, Dubljevic, J Hamilton, Lauvergne, Jokic, Ante Zizic

Comment

Originally posted by GozGoz View Post
                    Olympiacos Game ?
                    Importance of recent Laboral game was higher than the Oly game where there was no highly competition in group. These games will shape the group standing. Pressure, mental power and experience need for these games.
                    They lost Fenerbahçe, CSKA, Unicaja and Laboral games in one month.
                    Mustafa Kemal ATATURK

Comment

If Efes lose and Laboral win, game over for Efes.

Laboral can steal a win from Fenerbahçe but Efes no way.

Vesely, A.Düverioğlu, Marjanovic, Dubljevic, J Hamilton, Lauvergne, Jokic, Ante Zizic

Comment

Damn it, 2nd day in a row can't launch livestats from official site. Does anyone else experience the same problem or it's just me?

Comment

Stats work here: http://live.euroleague.net/gamesjs.a...P4HELA1543&z=1

You can watch Fenerbahçe's game on Ntvspor.net

Laboral game on balkansport.info

Comment

Goudelock what an annoying player for the opponent teams

Comment

Originally posted by INTEGRAL View Post
                              Stats work here: http://live.euroleague.net/gamesjs.a...P4HELA1543&z=1

You can watch Fenerbahçe's game on Ntvspor.net

Laboral game on balkansport.info
                              I'm watching it on TV, but the problem is that this link ain't working "The connection has timed out. The server at live.euroleague.net is taking too long to respond." and etc etc. Nor in mozilla, nor in chrome or IE, no idea wtf happened, all other sites works fine. Can't follow stats

Comment

Originally posted by Mindozas View Post
                                I'm watching it on TV, but the problem is that this link ain't working "The connection has timed out. The server at live.euroleague.net is taking too long to respond." and etc etc. Nor in mozilla, nor in chrome or IE, no idea wtf happened, all other sites works fine. Can't follow stats
                                I am following the stats on my mobile phone

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information