2014-2015 PBA Governors Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by trig View Post
    I wonder what changed in Alaska. In the all filipino conf series was totally different. Faster pace and intense extra physical defense.

Gotta give it to AZ. Wasn't a big fan before, didn't think he can do that kind of scoring consistently but he proved me wrong.

Junemar is an elite rebounder. I wish he can try playing in nba summer league.

Espinas was such a great pick up. Knows his role, and a good seconday post scorer. Him playing with Junemar, they pretty much own the boards. Esp with AZ, Marcio, Ross/Alex being decent rebounders as well.

Alex Cabagnot being traded to GBP is like a slap in the face and it woke him up. Less hero ball, looks for his teammates and playing smart basketball. He also improved his defense

And congrats Yancy!!

Yancy is the biggest winner here!
    I am not a six footer, so I play heavy metal instead...

Comment

• He may not have won the Grand Slam last year but he can say that he is a consistent champion in the last 4 years!

Comment

• This is what happened to Alaska: Compton asking Abueva to mellow down, Casio getting old to quickly, Hontiveros still on SMB's payroll, Thoss still can't solve Fajardo and Cyrus From Baguio he became a low pressure area. haha
        POLITICS: Old men talk while young men are dying...

Comment

• Only Abueva and Ping came to play. All the other guys basically disappeared for Alaska.

Comment

• And Compton was easily out coached by Austria...have you guys seen Alaska's plays?..they were really an eyesore...won't be surprised if they'll replace him next season..
            Yung basketball, parang boxing rin yan, kung wala kang gameplan, aasa ka na lang lagi sa KO...or sa basketball's term- HeroBall...

Comment

• Originally posted by Brown Bones View Post
              Cone to vegetables? I think this won't work.
              It's perfect. He'll now be known as Tim KangCone.

Comment

• bro show with guest willie miller

willie talks about his experience with yeng(redbull), tim(alaska), jong(gins)

you can see how chaotic ginerbra is and how robert non handles his players. starts at around 32:00

Comment

• Ryan wetherell
                  scouting visual
                  Linusports
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]7881[/ATTACH]

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information