No announcement yet.

My Basketball Blog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My recap of tonight's impressive close win over Minnesota is now up.

My piece grading the individual performances in the game will be up in the morning.

Comment

• My piece grading the individual performances in last night's impressive win over the Timberwolves is now up.

Comment

• My piece previewing tonight's matchup with Boston is now up.

Comment

• My recap of tonight's close loss to the Celtics is now up.

My piece grading the individual performances in the game will be up by the morning.

Comment

• My piece grading the individual performances in tonight's close loss to the Celtics is now up.

Comment

• I just put up a piece on Pat Chambers' establishing a pipeline between Philadelphia and Penn State and what that could mean for the future of the program.

I'm not doing a preview of today's Sixers game because I already did one for Brooklyn and both teams are essentially the same as they were then other than some improvements from some of their young players.

Comment

• I just put up a piece on why the Sixers' 4-1 record in games TJ McConnell starts is a mirage and not sustainable. I'm sure I'll get tons of hate tweets for this one haha

Comment

• Missed the first few minutes of tonight's game finishing up my piece on the matchup so I'll write my recap after I see the beginning of the replay. It'll be up by morning at the latest. In the meantime, you can read said piece previewing the matchup since I couldn't get on here to tell you all it was up before.

Comment

• My recap of tonight's buzzer-beater win over New York is now up. Took me over two hours to write it how I wanted it.

My piece grading the individual performances in tonight's game should be up within an hour at the latest.

Comment

• Missed it by four minutes haha.

My piece grading the individual performances in tonight's close win over New York is now up.

Comment

• My piece taking a look at the matchups in tonight's game against Charlotte is now up.

Comment

• My recap of tonight's win over Charlotte is now up.

My piece grading the individual performances in the game should be up within the next few hours.

Comment

• My piece grading the individual performances in tonight's win over the Hornets is now up.

Comment

• I just posted a piece on how Brett Brown having more fixed rotations has been a big reason for the Sixers' hot streak and has the team playing much improved basketball.

I should have the preview of tonight's game against Washington up well before game-time.

Comment

• Well that didn't happen haha but at least I got it up before the first points were scored!

My recap of tonight's pathetic loss to Washington is now up.

My piece grading the individual performances in said pathetic loss should be up within the next few hours.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information