Top16 Game 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bukefalos View Post
    with being healty, Olympiacos is the best team in Europe right now. They are better than cska and madrid.
    I do not understand why people underestimate them over and over again
    One post was underestimating of Greek basketball, without any reason, but this is also problematic statement in contra direction.
    Oly is not best in Europe, is not better from CSKA, Fener, Real, Barca, and even Efes(beat them hard a few weeks ago).

But they have expirience in this competition and they can beat anyone, even win EL.
    How Spanulis has EL seasons behind? 10? 12?

Comment

• Originally posted by janketa View Post
      One post was underestimating of Greek basketball, without any reason, but this is also problematic statement in contra direction.
      Oly is not best in Europe, is not better from CSKA, Fener, Real, Barca, and even Efes(beat them hard a few weeks ago).

But they have expirience in this competition and they can beat anyone, even win EL.
      How Spanulis has EL seasons behind? 10? 12?
      I did not claim they have the best roster.
      They are the best TEAM with their chemistry.

Don't you learn that the best rosters mean nothing over past 3 years ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Psofimis View Post
        They are turks. Their teams win euroleagues for decades now. They know better..
        in europe everbody knows that greek and spanish teams are protecting by referees for years. it was the big part of your successes but things changed. Now we care about basketball and we have biggest sponsors of Euroleague. Everything is equal and we have bigger budgets. And you still couldn't find another Spanoulis or Diamantidis. and i don't think u could find new ones
        Vazgeçemem ki senden Fener, işlemişsin kalbime.
        Silinmez yazılarla yazılmış, senin adın kaderime.
        Sensiz yaşanmaz bu dünyada, adı cennet olsa da.
        Razıyım ben cehennemlere, yanarım senin uğruna.

Comment

• Originally posted by bukefalos View Post
          I did not claim they have the best roster.
          They are the best TEAM with their chemistry.
          i can t agree more; chemistry is the most important to be the best! moreove "best roster" is very subjective term

on the other hand i am also wondering why roster of Olympiakos is so much underestimated. All players of olympiakos are above average, even if there are not superstars, if you compare the whole roster of each team not just the 5 best players, olympiakos has maybe maybe more depth on bench than almost all team.

PS: Spanoulis has 9 EL seasons behind;p

Comment

• Fenerbahçe has the best "team cohesion" with Olympiacos this year.

Everyone knows and accepts their own roles in team not like last years.
            IF YOU ARE NOT REAL CANARY, THEN FU

https://twitter.com/INTEGRAL1907

REPUBLIC of FENERBAHÇE 2017-18

Sloukas, B Dixon, Colom, R.Neto
            Wanamaker, Guduric, MeMa, Djedovic, Causeur
            Datome, Bertans, Nunnaly, Hanga, Lojeski, Ponitka, Ulanovas
            Melli, Kalinic, Shengelia, Bjelica, Teletovic
            Vesely, A.Düverioğlu, Marjanovic, Dubljevic, J Hamilton, Lauvergne, Jokic, Ante Zizic

Comment

• Originally posted by MYK13 View Post
              in europe everbody knows that greek and spanish teams are protecting by referees for years. it was the big part of your successes but things changed. Now we care about basketball and we have biggest sponsors of Euroleague. Everything is equal and we have bigger budgets. And you still couldn't find another Spanoulis or Diamantidis. and i don't think u could find new ones
              So "the big part" of success was the protection by refs ! All your bb knowledge leads you to this conclusion.
              The high budgets and the very good rosters, the Greek very talented players, coaches like Zeliko (with Itoudis) or Ivkovic, etc are minor details.
              The most amusing: When you acquired the "biggest sponsors", "things changed" and "evetything is equal". The refs became objective. Just lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adon View Post
                So "the big part" of success was the protection by refs ! All your bb knowledge leads you to this conclusion.
                The high budgets and the very good rosters, the Greek very talented players, coaches like Zeliko (with Itoudis) or Ivkovic, etc are minor details.
                The most amusing: When you acquired the "biggest sponsors", "things changed" and "evetything is equal". The refs became objective. Just lol.
                i can't argue with a greek bb fan who's not admitting protecting by referees, sorry. All Turkish basketball fans know how referees killing Turkish teams in 90s and early 2000s.
                Vazgeçemem ki senden Fener, işlemişsin kalbime.
                Silinmez yazılarla yazılmış, senin adın kaderime.
                Sensiz yaşanmaz bu dünyada, adı cennet olsa da.
                Razıyım ben cehennemlere, yanarım senin uğruna.

Comment

• Originally posted by MYK13 View Post
                  i can't argue with a greek bb fan who's not admitting protecting by referees, sorry. All Turkish basketball fans know how referees killing Turkish teams in 90s and early 2000s.
                  The common loser's whining about the refs. Nevertheless, you insist that this protection was " the big part" of PAO and OLY's successes? Seriously?

Comment

• it's MYK13, who had previously said he won't write here again if one of his claims won't come true, which didn't .
                    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information