2016 Philippines U18 National Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by interxavierxxx View Post
    What do you expect from a team of mercenaries? Whatever. We still kept toe to toe with them despite all that.
    good thing our boys hit their outside shots..
    Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by judasmartel View Post
      Well, it seems like the Hagop Rule does absolutely nothing.
      Be on the look out for a modification of the Hagop Rule. If they see that teams are bypassing this rule by giving passports to players before the age of 16, there's a chance they will bite back.

Possibly like this:

1. Allowing only one or two players who didn't get his citizenship during birth.

2. Lowering the U16 requirement to U12 or lower.
      GILAS WISHLIST:
      6'8 Pingris

Comment

• Originally posted by GoPilipinas View Post
        Nice game for our boys i like the way they played but the qatar team is just too big. can't believe qatar can still send a fake qatari team after what happen in 2011 fiba tsk tsk tsk
        This is one of the things I envy from China, Korea, Japan, and Iran. They have solid youth systems for basketball, football, and volleyball.
        GILAS WISHLIST:
        6'8 Pingris

Comment

Be on the look out for a modification of the Hagop Rule. If they see that teams are bypassing this rule by giving passports to players before the age of 16, there's a chance they will bite back.

Possibly like this:

1. Allowing only one or two players who didn't get his citizenship during birth.

2. Lowering the U16 requirement to U12 or lower.
          But that means those Bosnians and Africans won't be affected by the rule change if it happened too late, like how Gabe Norwood was not affected by the Hagop Rule when it came effect.
          Originally posted by gideon
          Not sure why all on here got salty when the Serbian coach said Gilas lacked any real quality. I mean isn't that glaringly obvious.

Comment

• SoKor's Jae Min YANG is another payer to watch if he is part of their u18 team. He finished with 30+ pts and 10+ rebs against France in the u17s

Comment

But that means those Bosnians and Africans won't be affected by the rule change if it happened too late, like how Gabe Norwood was not affected by the Hagop Rule when it came effect.
              From my knowledge, they will only be immune if they start playing for the senior national team.
              GILAS WISHLIST:
              6'8 Pingris

Comment

From my knowledge, they will only be immune if they start playing for the senior national team.
                Which means FIBA better hurry up with the rule change before Qatar can send their Bosnians and Africans to their senior NT.

But knowing FIBA ($$$), I don't think that's gonna happen.
                Not sure why all on here got salty when the Serbian coach said Gilas lacked any real quality. I mean isn't that glaringly obvious.

Comment

• our boys still shooting hot

8-2 over so.Korea

sigpic

Comment

Which means FIBA better hurry up with the rule change before Qatar can send their Bosnians and Africans to their senior NT.

But knowing FIBA ($$$), I don't think that's gonna happen.
                    FIBA is corrupt. Same as FIFA. I never trusted them before, I don't trust them now.
                    GILAS WISHLIST:
                    6'8 Pingris

Comment

• not your typical Korean team playing..

sigpic

Comment

• Batang gilas won 21-9 over So.Korea

Nice shooting by the kids..

sigpic

Comment

• Kristine Cayabyab is ballin..

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
                            not your typical Korean team playing..
                            Well, they just came back from the Worlds. They probably have ran out of gas already.

Comment

• Sri Lanka girls beat Our girls 15-13..

sigpic

Comment

• Our girls lost to Sri Lanka, 15-13. #DrivePaMore

Damn, Sri Lankan girls are long. Our girls have no chance vs Haruko's team later if we keep driving the ball through 2 defenders and throwing away the ball. LOL at Kristine having to play Center.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information