No announcement yet.

2015 U20 European Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

France won the Temple-sur-Lot tournament defeating Greece 74-44 in the last day.

French team has in the meantime trimmed to 14, and will participate in its last prep tournament in Istanbul, June 24-28.

Comment

Italy beat Poland 75-72 on D1 of Roseto tournament, with Laquintana 19 pts and Fontecchio 13. Witlinski (26 pts) and Zolnierewicz (21) best POL scorers.

Israel and Turkey are the other teams participating.

Update: Italy-Turkey today at 9.00PM (CEST), live streaming at http://www.fip.it/default.asp
      Last edited by carlo; 06-20-2015, 02:53 PM. Reason: Update

Comment

Superb game between two teams. Turkey beat Italy 78-77. Flaccadori and Özmızrak were impressive. Kartal Özmızrak played like Spanoulis. He will draw attention of people after the tournament. He has really improved himself.
        Sports is not only considered as a superiority of physical capability. Perception, intelligence and morality assist it as well. The strong with less intelligence and comprehension can not cope with the less strong but with sufficient intelligence and comprehension. I like the sportsman who is intelligent, agile as well as morally upright.
        Mustafa Kemal ATATURK

Comment

Croatia as usual cripled at U-20 championship. No Hezonja, Marinelli, Basic, Arapovic, Bozic
          Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by pohani komarac View Post
            Croatia as usual cripled at U-20 championship. No Hezonja, Marinelli, Basic, Arapovic, Bozic
            Where is Ivan Bender? As far I know he is big bro of Dragan he was good prospect. I had a chance to watch him a few years ago there was some rumors those days about him to join a ncaa team but I don't how is end up I couldn't follow exactly.

Comment

Turkey finished the Italian tournament first even though we fell down to Poland 64-76. I watched all three games and I am not so positive about this team. It will be so hard to defend the title. We lack quality center for sure. Maybe Koşut will clear the rotation up. I also wait Cedi Osman to join the team after the drafts.
              Sports is not only considered as a superiority of physical capability. Perception, intelligence and morality assist it as well. The strong with less intelligence and comprehension can not cope with the less strong but with sufficient intelligence and comprehension. I like the sportsman who is intelligent, agile as well as morally upright.
              Mustafa Kemal ATATURK

Comment

Originally posted by c-myers View Post
                Where is Ivan Bender? As far I know he is big bro of Dragan he was good prospect. I had a chance to watch him a few years ago there was some rumors those days about him to join a ncaa team but I don't how is end up I couldn't follow exactly.
                He didn't play since last U-19 injury. He joined Maryland and is expected to play next season. He was defentley promising PF, hope he can recover
                Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by slice me nice View Post
                  Turkey finished the Italian tournament first even though we fell down to Poland 64-76. I watched all three games and I am not so positive about this team. It will be so hard to defend the title. We lack quality center for sure. Maybe Koşut will clear the rotation up. I also wait Cedi Osman to join the team after the drafts.
                  In the same tournament, Italy lost to strong Israel team, that led all-over the game, 81-69. Spissu 15 pts, Laquintana 14 and Akele 10 topped Italian team. Flaccadori, the best Italian talent seen here, dnp (hope he joins U19 WC squad).

Edit: Final standing: 1. TUR (2-1), 2. ISR (2-1), 3. ITA (1-2), 4. POL (1-2)
                  Last edited by carlo; 06-22-2015, 06:01 AM.

Comment

Lithuania hosted Latvia in Vilnius for a friendly and won 63-50. Domantas Sabonis 19 pts + 13 reb, Rolands Smits 15 pts for Latvia.

Comment

The tournament format is terrible. 7 teams will relegate to B division. What a frivolous decision is this.
                      Mustafa Kemal ATATURK

Comment

Turkey beat Russia with 75-72 in Turgut Atakol tournament. I watched the game and not a good performance from Turkey. So many easy mistakes for this level. Only the positive things about game are the performance of Özmızrak and block party of Koşut(8 blocks). This team should play better. They still have time and I hope they will develop the cohesion in team.
                        Mustafa Kemal ATATURK

Comment

D1 Turgut Atakol tournament:

France-Germany 55-47 (Bouteille 15)
                          Lithuania-Greece 68-51 (Miniotas, Seskus 14 - Christodoulou 14)
                          Serbia-Ukraine 81-71 (Rabic, Zagorac 14 - Dziuba 12)
                          Turkey-Russia 75-72 (Ozmizrak 14 - Martynov 16)

Comment

Originally posted by carlo View Post
                            D1 Turgut Atakol tournament:

Lithuania-Greece 68-51 (Miniotas, Seskus 14 - Christodoulou 14)
                            Boxscore:
                            The Moon Is A SCAM(http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm)!

Comment

I've read that Sabonis is in USA and will join the team later on.

Comment

France, Serbia and Turkey still unbeaten at Turkish tournament.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information