No announcement yet.

Euroleague Top 16 , Round 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Olympiacos will lose Cska and NN next 2 weeks while Fenerbahçe will win both Laboral and Efes.
    IF YOU ARE NOT REAL CANARY, THEN FU

https://twitter.com/INTEGRAL1907

REPUBLIC of FENERBAHÇE 2017-18

Sloukas, B Dixon, Colom, R.Neto
    Wanamaker, Guduric, MeMa, Djedovic, Causeur
    Datome, Bertans, Nunnaly, Hanga, Lojeski, Ponitka, Ulanovas
    Melli, Kalinic, Shengelia, Bjelica, Teletovic
    Vesely, A.Düverioğlu, Marjanovic, Dubljevic, J Hamilton, Lauvergne, Jokic, Ante Zizic

Comment

Originally posted by Cemalex View Post
      Efes will finish at fourth place in this group. Fener will beat them both of two games.
      I think as a fan, Efes will beat both of those games... But regardless of being an Efes fan, I still think Efes to grab one victory at least...
      1st in EUROLEAGUE IBN PREDICTION GAME 2009-2010

Comment

Originally posted by INTEGRAL View Post
        Olympiacos will lose Cska and NN next 2 weeks while Fenerbahçe will win both Laboral and Efes.
        Olympiakos has the potential to win both or at least one. My guess is that it's time for CSKA to loose a game in this group. The game between Efes and Fener is good either way for Olympiakos because one of them will be disadvantaged while both still have to go to Athens and Moscow.
        PAO EUROPEAN CHAMPION 1996 - 2000 - 2002 - 2007 - 2009 - 2011

Comment

Goudelock plays like Tsubasa
          He did really. On a time-out, Plaza asked Granger to guard Goudelock closely, and told him "let him beat you, but don't let him make a play" (if I could catch everything correctly)... on the very next play, Goudelock beat Granger on the perimeter and finished with a nice lay-up . But I think Plaza's plan was to make Goudelock dominate the ball and lose the game by himself, as some blamed him doing against Olympiakos... it would work I guess, only if he could not make his shots...

Plaza's time-outs are fun to watch.

By the way, even with Zisis, Fener still has serious problems protecting the ball against full-court press... interesting.
          5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
            He did really. On a time-out, Plaza asked Granger to guard Goudelock closely, and told him "let him beat you, but don't let him make a play" (if I could catch everything correctly)... on the very next play, Goudelock beat Granger on the perimeter and finished with a nice lay-up . But I think Plaza's plan was to make Goudelock dominate the ball and lose the game by himself, as some blamed him doing against Olympiakos... it would work I guess, only if he could not make his shots...

Plaza's time-outs are fun to watch.

By the way, even with Zisis, Fener still has serious problems protecting the ball against full-court press... interesting.
            Plaza said let him Penetrate and try 2 points but don't let him 3 points anyway as I understand. But after timeout Goudelock found another 3 point (s) on him
            IF YOU ARE NOT REAL CANARY, THEN FU

https://twitter.com/INTEGRAL1907

REPUBLIC of FENERBAHÇE 2017-18

Sloukas, B Dixon, Colom, R.Neto
            Wanamaker, Guduric, MeMa, Djedovic, Causeur
            Datome, Bertans, Nunnaly, Hanga, Lojeski, Ponitka, Ulanovas
            Melli, Kalinic, Shengelia, Bjelica, Teletovic
            Vesely, A.Düverioğlu, Marjanovic, Dubljevic, J Hamilton, Lauvergne, Jokic, Ante Zizic

Comment

Plaza said let him Penetrate and try 2 points but don't let him 3 points anyway as I understand. But after timeout Goudelock found another 3 point (s) on him
              I remember that Plaza asked Granger " if he( Goudelock) beats you, catch his balls", in the next move, Goudelock made a nice cross on Granger, and then Granger catched Goudelock balls but still, Goudelock made the layup

Comment

Originally posted by jonga View Post
                Oden maybe next game in vitoria you will be right with your prediction

IMO olympiakos without spanoulis maximum top8 (being a surprise), but with him they are a F4 team. yesterday he played a bad game, but for example the previous game, without the amazing performance of spanoulis baskonia probably would have won in athens.

about "if there is a guy in this world who knows how to stop spanoulis, this is ivkovic". in my opinion if spanoulis is on fire nobody can't stop him, ivkovic is not a god... if ivkovic knows how to stop spanoulis, he knows hot to stop rochestie, and rochestie did what he wanted the previous week.

I don't see efes fighting for the second spot, I see CSKA first and olympiakos second. IMO is more possible nizhny or baskonia fighting for the third o fourth spot than efes fighting for the second.

people saying that they prefer olympiakos away than efes/fener at home, are you kidding? in this forum turkish teams are overvalued.
                Actually, Pedoulakis devised a cool trick with Spanoulis putting Gist on him. Worked every time.

Comment

Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
                  Statistically, maccabeo is the most wrongest user in this forum. History taught us that you can always count on him (being wrong)
                  but i'm actually 12th in sportando's prediction torunament. we ll see..
                  Last edited by maccabeo; 02-01-2015, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Fener will not be second without win against Oly or CSKA. In case they beat Efes twice(I don't think so) they will still need a win in Athens.
                    So, in this moment there are three teams with wins between each other, Cska, Oly and Efes. Fener lost both games as host, so win against Efes will bring them only chance for third place, while Efes will be contender for second spot in any case.

Comment

• too early for anything, I don't think anyone will be surprised if Fener wins both in Athens and Moscow or Efes wins 2 games against Fener or any other scenario. I think no one is safe at the moment except for CSKA. Any of Oly, Efes and Fener can miss top 8.
                      la piscine, j'adore la piscine! towels, sunscreens, bathing suits. diving boards and towels. those ladders, towels.

Comment

• Originally posted by janketa View Post
                        Fener will not be second without win against Oly or CSKA. In case they beat Efes twice(I don't think so) they will still need a win in Athens.
                        So, in this moment there are three teams with wins between each other, Cska, Oly and Efes. Fener lost both games as host, so win against Efes will bring them only chance for third place, while Efes will be contender for second spot in any case.
                        fener will win in athen

Comment

• Originally posted by maccabeo View Post
                          fener will win in athen
                          no way

Comment

• I see that you people started talking about who between Efes/Olympiacos/Fener will get 2nd spot and home court advantage. Really now i am not sure if 2nd place is way worse than 3rd.If Maccabi takes 2nd spot and Barcelona 3rd i dont think that there is a huge difference between playing vs strong in Israel Maccabi OR usually stable away from home Barcelona.I feel that 3rd vs Maccabi or 2nd vs Barcelona is not that huge of a difference as many think.Most important is to qualify.I feel that all 3 Efes/Fener/Olympiacos have good chances to qualify to F4 no matter if they get the homecourt advantage.Real Madrid till now aint that scary,Barcelona is awful but they will improve for sure and Maccabi is really going good BUT they are not unbeaten.It will be an amazing top 8

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information