Euroleague top 16 , round 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Terrorizer View Post
    What's so good about Efes aside from being coached by Duda? I think that roster-wise there is no radical difference between those two teams. UNICS and Valencia had rosters much better than both these teams and right now they are playing in EuroCup.
    You allready have the answer. Apparently coaches do matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrorizer View Post
      What's so good about Efes aside from being coached by Duda? I think that roster-wise there is no radical difference between those two teams. Yes, Nizhny Novgorod rotation is not the widest out there and Efes has more established names in their ranks but that doesn't always translate to the victories on court when opponents are in the same league. UNICS and Valencia had rosters much better than both these teams and right now they are playing in EuroCup.

I won't trust on Zisis either - luckily he was a non-factor in the game against Olympiacos and even helped a Greek side to achieve that thrilling victory. I hope that it won't change as a person of such low moral standards doesn't deserve anything better. 'I want to play in Top 16', screw him. Yet one must never forget that Zisis has Zisis's manager to guarantee him a luxurious contract no matter what.

Real Madrid VS Panathinaikos 65 - 35
      Zalgiris VS Maccabi 45 - 55
      Barcelona VS Crvena Zvezda 63 - 37
      Galatasaray VS Alba Berlin 51 - 49

Group F

CSKA VS Malaga 60 - 40
      Olympiacos VS Laboral Kutxa 65 - 35
      Milano VS Fenerbahce 49 - 51
      Nizhny Novgorod VS Efes 51- 49 Cinderella-like fairytale must live on! Za Nizhny!
      Unics and Valencia have much better rostrs than Efes!!! Come on man. Valencia is trashed by a Romanian team last night. I don't say Efes can easily beat Nizhny however they have better roster and a better coach.
      Efes have solid team and doesn't have individual stars. We don't have 9/10 or 10/10 rated player but we have players which you can rate all of them 6-7/10.
      Maybe that shows Efes' roster weaker than it is.
      Go Efes Pilsen - Go Turkey

Comment

Originally posted by Efesdxb View Post
        Unics and Valencia have much better rostrs than Efes!!! Come on man. Valencia is trashed by a Romanian team last night. I don't say Efes can easily beat Nizhny however they have better roster and a better coach.
        Efes have solid team and doesn't have individual stars. We don't have 9/10 or 10/10 rated player but we have players which you can rate all of them 6-7/10.
        Maybe that shows Efes' roster weaker than it is.
        Come crunch-time, who do you think would lead efes? Because that's what I think they're lacking.

Comment

When I sad Efes has balanced roster I mean just that. Every player in the team is on the same level. There is not stars but there is not holes as well.
          Efes doesn't have players like Ender Arslan or Semih Erden who are capable to lose game by himselfs in five minutes with stupid mistakes.
          Efes is balansed and with Huertel they will be much stronger and lucid in a few weeks.
          Efes is not mediocre team and has star coach, wich is important.
          I don't say that they will beat CSKA or Real this sesaon, but with this system and Duda on the bench next season Efes will be team to watch.
          This season they are favorite against team like Novgorod and same level teams.
          Novgorod is good team but their roster is far away from Efes.

Btw. Regarding Fener and Zizis, I think that Zizis is not Teodosic or Spanulis range, but he is much better then Hickman and he is what Fener needs. CSKA and Efes are the only teams that can beat Fener this season without high 3pt percentage.
          Last edited by janketa; 01-22-2015, 11:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Oly_fan View Post
            In their court.
            I believe that Fenerbahce and Efes are capable to win in Greece against Oly and in Russia against CSKA.
            I don't say they will win, Oly and CSKA are favorites of course but both of them can lose against Fenerbahce at home court and it wouldn't be a BIIIIG surprise.

Comment

Originally posted by Oden View Post
              I believe that Fenerbahce and Efes are capable to win in Greece against Oly and in Russia against CSKA.
              I don't say they will win, Oly and CSKA are favorites of course but both of them can lose against Fenerbahce at home court and it wouldn't be a BIIIIG surprise.
              It will be a huuuuuge surprise if fener doesn't get soundly beaten here.
              And a big surprise for efes to win. They don't have a better chance than malaga or laboral.

Comment

Originally posted by Oden View Post
                Fener has beaten Cska twice last year.

Comment

And a big surprise for efes to win. They don't have a better chance than malaga or laboral.
                  You better change your nick to Oly_Fanatic instead of Oly_Fan))

Comment

Fener will beat Oly in regular game, without high 3pt percentage from both sides. No way that Oly can beat Fener in other way.
                    I respect Oly like big powerhouse but it's boring how underestimate Fener and Efes.

Comment

Janketa i dont get it when you say like ''there is no way'' or ''no way'' and things like that and i dont know if you are a young guy or if you start whatching basketball last year but these phrases dont fit with the sport we are watching.Especially for my team when we have prove to everyone over the years that we can beat anyone in every way and in any place.Get your facts straight my friend, think before you speak.Yes, we can lose too, bad loses too, its a sport, everything happens

Comment

Originally posted by janketa View Post
                        Fener will beat Oly in regular game, without high 3pt percentage from both sides. No way that Oly can beat Fener in other way.
                        I respect Oly like big powerhouse but it's boring how underestimate Fener and Efes.
                        Fener is now the worst team in opponent 3fg%. Fener depends on the other team losing a bunch of open 3s, not the other way around.
                        So every team fener faces will have an abnormally high 3p percentage, unless they have very bad luck.

I said that it would be a surprise for efes to win here, who disagrees with that? Fener is 1-2 with two home losses. They'll come in Piraeus bringing Obradovic along and win?
                        Yeah, right.

Comment

I certainly don't expect an easy win for Oly when Fener or Efes comes to Greece and I don't believe it would be a huge surprise.

That said, from what I read in this board the last few years I think that people generally tend to underestimate a lot more Oly than the two Turkish teams. Actually i think that the tendency is to overestimate the Turkish teams based on expectations and actual results.

Comment

both guards of galatasaray, carlos arroyo and ender arslan will not play in a game against alba berlin tonight because they have food poisoning.

Comment

Pao with huge problems to madrid
                              Out jankovic, maurokefalidis, papas,bochoridis
                              Also DD had problems from last game against Patra and missed trainings
                              Difficult night for the greens.
                              1st in IBN 2018-2019
                              2nd in IBN 2016-2017
                              2nd in IBN 2015-2016
                              1st in IBN 2014-2015
                              2nd in IBN 2013-2014
                              2nd in IBN 2012-2013
                              2nd in IBN 2010-2011
                              3nd in IBN 2009-2010
                              1st in IBN 2008-2009
                              2nd in IBN 2007-2008

If you love player and team comparisons, please join me in my channels
                              https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIT...JLx5BerQtam9_A
                              https://www.facebook.com/sport.rankings.10
                              @RankingsSport

Comment

No fans in the arena but we are playing good.

19-18 1Q.

Edit : Also Arroyo and Arslan does not play.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information