No announcement yet.

Mindaugas Kuzminskas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Career high 14pts. Lately in few games Kuzminskas became an X factor, knocking down some clutch shots. Nice to see that:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
    Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
    Buzelis, Lelevicius
    Murauskas, Sirvydis
    Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

He's becoming an important player of the bench, and is starting to develop Jeff Hornaceks trust more and more as the season goes on.
      Lithuania

Olympic Games: Bronze 1992-1996-2000.
      FIBA World Championship : Bronze 2010.
      FIBA EuroBasket : Gold 1937-1939-2003. Silver 1995-2013-2015. Bronze 2007.

Comment

Attached Files
        The Moon Is A SCAM(http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm)!

Comment

Kuzminskas averaging 12,6pts in last 3 games per 17 minutes. That shows he can really play at the offensive end. He doesn't particularly shine in defence, but he can surely score. Career high 15pts:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
          Murauskas, Sirvydis
          Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Rumours say Kuzminskas rejected really solid offers from EL clubs. He's playing with fire. Hopefully won't waste this year entirely. He would beast in EL and would have a chance to come back to NBA.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
            Murauskas, Sirvydis
            Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

So Kuzminskas is continuing to chill in central park. He's training and so on, but seems he will waste half of the season. Would love to see him playing for Kaunas. Now he would really feast, offensively he would be nearly unstoppable in EL, be it 3 or 4 position.
              Mindaugas Kuzminskas ėmė krautis daiktus iš savo buto Vait Plainso rajone, Niujorko priemiestyje, kai „New York Knicks“ nutraukė iki sezono pabaigos galiojusią sutartį. Lietuvis...

Buzelis, Lelevicius
              Murauskas, Sirvydis
              Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

It's funny that he stoped negotiate with the Lakers because he wanted to get a contract as soon as possible, but he still does not have it.
                Remember September 2003!!!

Comment

The money slave's karma is finally catching up to him. His start in Euroleague is terrible (he missed so many shots in last game) and because his character is weak, unlikely he will improve much this season. I thought maybe he was moved to Milan because his wife wanted a shopping vacation but his wife stayed in America. If he only came back to Zalgiris....

Comment

Originally posted by GreenWhite View Post
                    The money slave's karma is finally catching up to him. His start in Euroleague is terrible (he missed so many shots in last game) and because his character is weak, unlikely he will improve much this season. I thought maybe he was moved to Milan because his wife wanted a shopping vacation but his wife stayed in America. If he only came back to Zalgiris....
                    There is nothing wrong to pursue personal happiness. Mindaugas Kuzminskas had no obligations to anyone, thus he had all the freedom to choose whatever suits him the most. Any implications that one should go to some club solely because of patriotic reasons sound quite immature. After all, Žalgiris itself is a business type of entity.

Overall I'm not sure that Žalgiris was even a good fit for him. It is a rather disciplined team with a big rotation. Having a crowed roster does not help either. Kuzminskas had to spend half of the season without basketball. He desperately needed playing time, thus the decision to go to a team that can potentially give it to him was quite expected. There is no reason to be surprised that being well payed for the job was very much appreciated as well.

The only question is whether AX Milan is the right choice. It is very likely that he will get plenty of playing time in there. Though, I'm concerned with his team mates. They don't seem to like to share the ball. The run'n'gun type of basketball does not look very appealing to a european eye either. On the other hand, if he wishes to go back to NBA, AX Milano might suite him well as that's the type of basketball that is being played overseas as well.
                    Last edited by Miškinis; 01-15-2018, 08:06 PM.
                    Girdėjau gandą - ateina lietūs

Comment

Originally posted by Miškinis View Post
                      There is nothing wrong to pursue personal happiness. Mindaugas Kuzminskas had no obligations to anyone, thus he had all the freedom to choose whatever suits him the most. Any implications that one should go to some club solely because of patriotic reasons sound quite immature. After all, Žalgiris itself is a business type of entity.

Overall I'm not sure that Žalgiris was even a good fit for him. It is a rather disciplined team with a big rotation. Having a crowed roster does not help either. Kuzminskas had to spend half of the season without basketball. He desperately needed playing time, thus the decision to go to a team that can potentially give it to him was quite expected. There is no reason to be surprised that being well payed for the job was very much appreciated as well.

The only question is whether AX Milan is the right choice. It is very likely that he will get plenty of playing time in there. Though, I'm concerned with his team mates. They don't seem to like to share the ball. The run'n'gun type of basketball does not look very appealing to a european eye either. On the other hand, if he wishes to go back to NBA, AX Milano might suite him well as that's the type of basketball that is being played overseas as well.
                      Mindaugas Kuzminskas had a solid performance against Unicaja on Tuesday. He was 4 of 7 from the field, finishing with 17 points in nearly 24 minutes. He was perfect at the free throw line, making all 7 free throws.

He's a good shooter but can improve on his performance. In my opinion, though, AX Milan isn't the right choice for Kuzmas because despite the fact he is getting more playing time from coach Pianigiani, I am very concerned with his team's record. AX Milan has only won 5 games and I don't know if they will be able to rebuild by the end of the regular season. To win 8 more games is a tough task for them and it would take a lot of strength to reduce the losing record. The question is: will Kuzmas and his team mates make that happen? We don't know for sure.

Now to Zalgiris. Kuzmas improved on his shooting during his three seasons in Kaunas from 2010 to 2013. Overall, Zalgiris wasn't a bad choice for him because he shot better during his second season with the team than during his first season. He even earned more minutes and improved on his free throws and three-point shots throughout his Zalgiris years. However, his field goal shooting percentage decreased a bit by his third and final year, which seemed unexpected because usually he would improve from season to season. If Kuzmas were to return to Kaunas instead of going to Milan, though, I wouldn't know for sure if Sarunas would give him enough minutes on the court in both Euroleague and the LKL.
                      Last edited by Kapustelis; 01-18-2018, 08:03 PM.
                      Proud to be a BC Vilniaus Rytas fan, a part of the LKL fan community, and a fan for the Lithuanian National Men's Basketball Team

#KartuMesRYTAS

Comment

Here's Kuzminskas season's highlights. To me it's pretty obvious he completely overcame the slump after sitting out in NBA. There's no slightest sign of being out of shape, he's just as sharp, athletic and quick as he was in 2017. 2018 sucked, but this season he's good old Kuz. His % are impressive both EL and Italian league, but just 17min in EL and about 5,5 shots per game. He needs bigger role. One of the most talented and athletic wings in the making in Europe now, he deserves a bigger role offensively. I pretty much expect the same Kuz as we saw in 2017 EB, shape wise. Probably won't be going for 15ppg as Sabonis and Grigonis will take some of his touches, but he will be the same shape wise, IMO:

Subscribe, Like & Comment for More! ✔️ Enjoy watching My Twitter: https://twitter.com/AG8000_ My Email – arelg158@gmail.com*****************************Min...

Buzelis, Lelevicius
                        Murauskas, Sirvydis
                        Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information