Jusuf Nurkic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jusuf Nurkic

What do you think about this kid? He is 20, strong body, after Nuggets have traded Moz, he is the first center. Can we expect him in Rising Stars Challenge?
    Here is something interesting from his official fan base:

http://goo.gl/tNPy85 - "A Little Known Story About Jusuf Nurkic"

Jusuf Nurkic’s dad is a policeman in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina. One day a Bosnian sports agent Enes Trnovcevic was reading a newspaper where he read: “Bosnian policeman, Hariz Nurkic has beaten 14 people in a fight.” He knew what to do instantly! Next day he went to Tuzla and met with Nurkic’s father. The only thing he asked him was: “Do you have a son?” Jusuf Nurkic was at that time a 14 years old boy and never trained basketball. Enes Trnovcevic took him to Slovenia and gave him an opportunity he accepted and used.
    You can read an entire article there.

Amazing body, pure talent.
    Jusuf Nurkic Official

He definitely should be. Unfortunately I think that because the new format is now for the NBA player "coaches" to pick the players they most want on their team instead of who is most deserving, Nurkic won't get picked. I hope I'm wrong though.

Comment

So, what you wrote is true. Indeed, such a trend can be seen in the NBA. It is a pity; /
      Od kiedy zacząłem grać w koszykówkę moje życie znacząco się zmieniło. Poznałem wiele nowych osób, wspaniałych zawodników i ludzi. Ma to dla mnie ogromne znaczenie. Pamiętam jak dzisiaj moje pierwsze spotkanie z Marcinem Gortat, wtedy jeszcze nie wiedziałem, że on...to on. Odbyliśmy długą rozmowę. Kolejne mecze online na grze komputerowej czy też w realu na parkiecie toczyły się juz zupełnie na innym poziomie mentalnym i fizycznym.

Comment

http://goo.gl/FTdnMr - Jusuf Nurkic scored 7 points, grabbed 9 rebounds in a @denvernuggets home vicroty against @dallasmavs #nurkic #NBA
        10 replies 6 retweets 16 favorite

Jusuf Nurkic Official

Comment

Note: Jusuf Nurkic will be the first Bosnian in history to participate in All-Star Weekend which will be held in New York. Good luck Juka! #RisingStar

In a home defeat versus Oklahoma Thunders on Monday night, Jusuf Nurkic had his new personal best record. In 33 minutes he scored 16 points and grabbed 14 boards. #RisingStars Way to go Juka!
          Jusuf Nurkic Official

Comment

Bosnian basketball is made a kind of rush in recent years. Nurkic is the strongest example of this improvement. I am sad that we couldn't redound this guy to Turkish NT when he was younger. I am kidding , best wishes to Bosnia.
            Sports is not only considered as a superiority of physical capability. Perception, intelligence and morality assist it as well. The strong with less intelligence and comprehension can not cope with the less strong but with sufficient intelligence and comprehension. I like the sportsman who is intelligent, agile as well as morally upright.
            Mustafa Kemal ATATURK

Comment

I love Steven Adams and all but Nurkic deserves this.

Comment

http://nurkic.com/amazing-block-on-r...s-celebration/ … - After the amazing block by Nurkic, Kenneth Faried said something in Bosnian. @KennethFaried35 @nurkic23 #Nuggets

After the amazing block on Ryan Kelly in Tuesday night away victory Kenneth Faried said screamed in Bosnian “Jebi se!” which confused viewers. Even, the Bosnian viewers were confused.

Jusuf Nurkic smiled back as he understood this was meant in a good way. We all laughed our loud here at Jusuf Nurkic Official Fan Base when that happened, and for all of you who don’t understand, check what does “Jebi se” mean in Google Translate.
                Jusuf Nurkic Official

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jebi se!

Yaşa Mustafa Kemal Paşa yaşa;
                  Adın yazılacak mücevher taşa.

Comment

In an away defeat against Oklahoma City Thunders (119 : 94) Jusuf Nurkic played 28 minutes, scored 10 points and grabbed 7 boards. Way to go Juka!
                    Jusuf Nurkic Official

Comment

After scoring 8 points and grabbing 8 boards for 21 minutes of his playing time in a Wednesday evening defeat against Phoenix Suns, Jusuf Nurkic sprained his right ankle. We will update this post with latest news on his injury. We all hope this injury will not keep him away from court for more than few days. Please follow this article, as we will post latest news on Nurkic’s injury.

Amazing Bosnian rookie is averaging 7.1 points, 6.6 rebounds and 1.3 blocks in his NBA debut season. His stats were improving in every month of this season.
                      Jusuf Nurkic Official

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information