2015 PBA Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mayfel View Post
    do you think guys is it time to increase the max fee per month for rookies?

for veterans, the max is 420K which is 20% higher from the 350K per month before.

since the rookie max is 150K, is it time to raise it to 180K?

This is in assumption that there is no under the table deals eheheh

if the amount will raise, i think fil-foreign players may consider playing in the PBA
    One problem that turns off prize fil-foreign players. They need to play 2 conference for PBA D league as requirement for them to be eligible to play in PBA.
    Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by killmebusy View Post
      ravena still has a year in college.
      I hope he joins the draft next year. He has nothing left to prove in college.

Comment

Originally posted by Allen_Iverson3 View Post
        he already declared that he'll play his final season next year with ADMU.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Allen_Iverson3 View Post
          as long as he still enjoys playing, i don't see why he would skip his last year of college...lalo na the pba is already waiting with a red carpet rolled out for him. it's not like he needs to strike while it's hot, no matter the timing he'll still be a top pick.

Comment

as long as he still enjoys playing, i don't see why he would skip his last year of college...lalo na the pba is already waiting with a red carpet rolled out for him. it's not like he needs to strike while it's hot, no matter the timing he'll still be a top pick.
            True true. He's already a pro, getting paid millions playing college basketball, why rush it?
            If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

Parks Moala and Ahanmisi will be solid players... so Barako/Eagle Cement is lucky

So for the 2 empires getting 2 out of 3 would be great
              To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
              1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

Maverick Frankera Ahanmisi
                G, 6'1"
                University of Minnesota
                CafeFrance Bakers-CEU
                - projected First Round Pick

Joseph Sedurifa
                G, 6'1"
                2013-2014 NAASCU MVP
                2013-2014 NAASCU Mythical Five
                2014-2015 NAASCU Mythical Five
                Centro Escolar University/University of Southern Philippines Foundation
                CafeFrance Bakers-CEU
                - projected Second/Third Round Pick
                Servinio's FACEBOOK Fan Club
                Servinio's Blog of Sports
                Servinio's Official YouTube channel
                Servinio's Official TWITTER account
                Servinio's Official Instagram account

Comment

Originally posted by durden_tyler View Post
                  True true. He's already a pro, getting paid millions playing college basketball, why rush it?
                  he's being paid MORE than a rookie so why bother...hehe

Comment

he's being paid MORE than a rookie so why bother...hehe
                    Maybe Kiefer will enter the PBA on the same terms as Junmar. MVP Group won't release him into the draft until they're sure that TnT has the 1st overall pick. Same with Rosario, Van Opstal, etc. perhaps. TnT's frontline is the new Manong Brigade and they will have to retool soon. I hope TnT considers a trade for Prince Caperal.
                    “I never realised that to be a jockey you had to be a horse first.”
                    -Arrigo Sacchi

Comment

Originally posted by mangangalakal View Post
                      Maybe Kiefer will enter the PBA on the same terms as Junmar. MVP Group won't release him into the draft until they're sure that TnT has the 1st overall pick. Same with Rosario, Van Opstal, etc. perhaps. TnT's frontline is the new Manong Brigade and they will have to retool soon. I hope TnT considers a trade for Prince Caperal.
                      Or hapee enters PBA in 2016 season.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
                        Or hapee enters PBA in 2016 season.
                        Not so airtight as we have seen in the Blackwater case. What more if Hapee asks to elevate Parks, Rosario, Van Opstal, and Amer? The surest way is to amass draft picks (maybe Hapee in the PBA can help them with that).
                        “I never realised that to be a jockey you had to be a horse first.”
                        -Arrigo Sacchi

Comment

Originally posted by mangangalakal View Post
                          I'd like that too. they badly need a presence inside. but i doubt GP will trade caperal for that. i hope they get to draft tautuaa next year.
                          The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

Current and trending Philippine sports news and commentary on basketball (NBA, PBA, UAAP, NCAA), boxing (Manny Pacquiao), football (FIFA world cup), volleyball, golf, MMA/UFC, active lifestyle (running, marathon, triathlon, cycling, biking), as well as featured stories on athletes and men’s health and wellness, style and grooming.

Guess Tab wont be having problems acquiring SMC players. Good for our national team.

Comment

I just read Avery Scharer will enter this year's PBA draft. http://www.spin.ph/basketball/pba/ne...pba-basketball

Definitely a big catch to this year's draft. Here's his stats at ABL http://www.aseanbasketballleague.com/stats/player/301

Take note: 2 triple doubles and 2 almost 3 triple double numbers. I can compare him to 2 players. A young sol mercado(though avery's already 28) with the volume of shots he usually takes. And chris ross with his hustle.

Other notable players in the next draft: (i don't think parks will enter)
                              Toutuaa
                              Rosario
                              Ahanmisi
                              Newsome
                              Torres
                              Lanete
                              Thompson
                              Amer
                              A. dela cruz

Comment

Originally posted by jrb0yd View Post

Other notable players in the next draft: (i don't think parks will enter)
                                Toutuaa
                                Rosario
                                Ahanmisi
                                Newsome
                                Torres
                                Lanete
                                Thompson
                                Amer
                                A. dela cruz
                                You forgot Trollano. Hihihihi.

Comment

Working...