No announcement yet.

Fil-am NBA player Jordan Clarkson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the question is would he want to play for Gilas? It seems we have been assuming that he would say yes.
    sigpic

Comment

If by any chance the Hagop rule is changed or if he plays for us as naturalized, i just realized that we'd have a Jodan/Kobe backcourt in the near future
      If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

Originally posted by live_evil View Post
        the question is would he want to play for Gilas? It seems we have been assuming that he would say yes.
        I think it was reported before that he said he will discuss it with his agent/s..so $ is a part of it...maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by durden_tyler View Post
          If by any chance the Hagop rule is changed or if he plays for us as naturalized, i just realized that we'd have a Jodan/Kobe backcourt in the near future
          my question then is, if he plays for us as a naturalized player under hagop rule and then the hagop rule is changed after he has played as naturalized, would he still be classified as naturalized or as a local?
          When Hagop rules is changed, we'll dominate Asia, no doubt.lol We would have a very deep pool of talents to choose from in the guard department: Stephen Holt, Aaron Craft, Brandon Rosser, Jason Brickman, Sedrick Barefield, Christian David, Michael Williams, etc..

Comment

after back to back 18 pt games, a new career high
            NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
            https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Comment

^^
              Short answer nope, the basis for naturalised and none naturalised player is not one based on prior classification (e.g import or local) , but purely based on document evidence based on current rulings, e.g. passport before or after 16. If the rule changes for example and they just need a passport or say before 20 yrs old. then one simply has to comply with the new ruling. playing under the old rule does not prejudice ones status for future play
              NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...

Comment

Originally posted by durden_tyler View Post
                Didn't Jordan Heading and Kobe Paras play together in one of the juniors teams?
                Keep running, big boy.

Comment

Clarkson is on a tear right now. 3 solid games in a row.... I wonder what byron scott was thinking picking ronnie price over clarkson (if he really is not a big fan of lin) as his starting PG for a very long stretch.
                  Never look too far ahead. You might stumble on a block right in front of you.

Comment

Not today vs. the Bucks (lost in overtime): started at PG, 2 points, missed all four shots, 3 assists, 3 turnovers.

i do hope this is not flash in the pan a la Linsanity.

Though the good news is that everytime Clakrson plays well it's Lin's minutes that's getting affected; so yeah, Go Jordan! Beat that Chinese!
                    If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

Clarkson: 20 pts, 6 reb, 4 ast, 3 stl, 0 turnovers Againts the cavs in 27 min

Comment

Originally posted by GoPilipinas View Post
                        Clarkson: 20 pts, 6 reb, 4 ast, 3 stl, 0 turnovers Againts the cavs in 27 min
                        Must pick in fantasy league
                        Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

Jordan Clarkson with 20pts/5reb/4ast/3stl - ONLY Laker in last 20 years younger than Clarkson to do so is @kobebryant

WOW!

Jordan Clarkson has all the basketball potential in the world. But the Los Angeles Lakers ’ rookie point guard has a long ways to go before he’s a complete player...

Comment

Originally posted by analyzed View Post
                            Jordan Clarkson with 20pts/5reb/4ast/3stl - ONLY Laker in last 20 years younger than Clarkson to do so is @kobebryant

WOW!

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...int-guard-fire
                            He got those stat lines in just 3 quarters.

Comment

0 turnovers wins him more minutes over JLin. Hahaha.

Comment

I believe he is a type of player we need to naturalize. Team Pilipinas already has developing centers like Greg and Fajardo and more young bigs are coming up. And he has Filipino blood, he will be more motivated to play for Team Pilipinas not just because he is being paid but because of pride. I do vote for him to be naturalize in the future. Young, athletic, lots of upsides, a big guard.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information