PBA Open Court

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PBA Open Court

Saw a number of proposed lineups already from Twitter so I figured why not start a thread...

Here's mine:

Moderator: Bill Velasco - mild-mannered liked Ernie Johnson, senior enough to be able to "control" the veteran panel of former players

Possible Panelists: Benjie Paras, Willie Miller, Yoyong Martirez, Jolly Escobar, Freddie Webb, Ronnie Magsanoc, Noli Locsin

Originally posted by Jordan Bruiseter View Post
    Saw a number of proposed lineups already from Twitter so I figured why not start a thread...

Here's mine:

Moderator: Bill Velasco - mild-mannered liked Ernie Johnson, senior enough to be able to "control" the veteran panel of former players

Possible Panelists: Benjie Paras, Willie Miller, Yoyong Martirez, Jolly Escobar, Freddie Webb, Ronnie Magsanoc, Noli Locsin
    Bill Velasco is pro-ABS CBN. Unless you want a biased broadcast...
    If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

Moderator: Mico Halili or Sev Sarmenta
      Assistant Moderator: Jinno rufino or Jude Turcuato. hehehe
      Panelists: Jason Webb, Benjie Paras, Kenneth Duremdes, Vince Hizon, JoJo Lastimosa and hector Calma.
      LA Clippers(bcoz of PG13)
      Morayta

Comment

Mico Halili, Benjie Paras, Jason Webb and Richard del Rosario....
        Yung basketball, parang boxing rin yan, kung wala kang gameplan, aasa ka na lang lagi sa KO...or sa basketball's term- HeroBall...

Comment

Originally posted by EnolRock View Post
          Mico Halili, Benjie Paras, Jason Webb and Richard del Rosario....
          Basically, the Bro Show and GMA Online's FTW.
          If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

Ernie Johnson is funny in his self-deprecating style that is the perfect compliment to Chuck, The Jet and Shaq in the TNT show. That carried over whenever he tries to moderate NBA Open Court discussions with those 3 plus a bevy of other opinionated former players.

Having said said that, Mico Halili can moderate the forum perfectly, i just dont know who to put in there with him. I dont know any ex-players outside of the Bro Show crew plus Magsanoc, who can articulate well.

Comment

Originally posted by Dotch View Post
              Ernie Johnson is funny in his self-deprecating style that is the perfect compliment to Chuck, The Jet and Shaq in the TNT show. That carried over whenever he tries to moderate NBA Open Court discussions with those 3 plus a bevy of other opinionated former players.

Having said said that, Mico Halili can moderate the forum perfectly, i just dont know who to put in there with him. I dont know any ex-players outside of the Bro Show crew plus Magsanoc, who can articulate well.
              Jojo Lastimosa & Willie Miller... another interesting option would be Don Allado

Comment

just choose between bro show, gma ftw and fromthestands

Comment

Originally posted by Jordan Bruiseter View Post

Here's mine:

A big no to Bill Velasco. He doesn't have any humor at all and boring, no hate just the truth and my opinion. Mico Halili is the Ernie Johnson of the Philippines. He will be a perfect fit for this Open Court version of PBA. Mico Halili is very updated with the current players and basketball program of SBP. Second choice is Maggoo Marjon. We need this one to be very entertaining and fun for the audience.

Ernie Johnson doesnt control Shaq, Barkley and others, no one can. He is going with the flow and was joking with them. He was actually sometimes the middle of all the fun and getting bullied. That was the secret of TNT and Open court.

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information