Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LuDux View Post
    How's heating NOW?
    dont worry we are waiting for you in belgrade we are gonna put you in worst subrub without a heat 2 hours away from Arena
    Last edited by ThePeraCar; 10-23-2014, 06:42 PM.
    Republic of CRVENA ZVEZDA

Comment

Interesting game in istanbul.

Down by 28 in the beginning of 3rdQ, Valencia was able to bring the game within 7 points with 3:30 minutes to go...

Edit: game finished with 7 after going as low as 5 and Valencia shooting an open three...wow!
      Last edited by Cuneyt; 10-23-2014, 06:43 PM.

Comment

1-15 start for Fenerbahce.
        Last edited by Cuneyt; 10-23-2014, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Exitche View Post
          dont worry we are waiting for you in belgrade we are gonna put you in worst subrub without a heat 2 hours away from Arena
          Hahaha, butthurt much?

Comment

yea hahaha im so butthurt im gonna cry hahaha lol tard
            Republic of CRVENA ZVEZDA

Comment

After two games Diamantidis is averaging 1 point and has a total of 0/10fgs.

Laughing his way to the bank.

Comment

Nice home win for Bayern.

Strong 2nd half, especially in the 4th quarter!

Good defense gave us confidence and a good rhythm in offense.

Comment

Collins coaching Turow.

Comment

Originally posted by INTEGRAL View Post
                    I didnot see worse player than Haynes in MTA before. He never gets into action and always hiding from balls somewhere on court. And when he has the ball, he mostly makes bad desicions.

And some words for Pargo, is he wearing a horse glasses?
                    writinmg of hynes is a very small part considering how mediocre is our roster this year.

Comment

I didnot see worse player than Haynes in MTA before. He never gets into action and always hiding from balls somewhere on court. And when he has the ball, he mostly makes bad desicions.

Well, last Week Haynes was very very good. The team is still new and has to gel. It didn't consider the game in Moscow as being hyper important as it won't decide the outcome of the group. Like last year, Smith, the stabilizing factor on O & D, was left at home nursing his knee. Once gain, Tyus didn't play. The first half was okay. I have spent the third quarter in the kitchen :-) but this is when the most damage was done, as I see. If the game would be important, Smith would play and we would see a somewhat different rotation.

Like last year, I
                      m not taking this game seriously. Of course, you want your team to win each and everytime but this team is far away from its peak. Pargo will succeed more often than he fails. Sofo will come better into shape. Randle has been great and this is what Maccabi can expect from him. Speed, hustle, athleticism. As I have heared, Maccabi is looking for a stretch four. Don't know, if they will part with Maric but I'm sure Linhart will have to go. What's more important, is the situation with Tyus. He is playing bad tricks with the organization now. So, today's game has nothing to do with Maccabi's quality which we'll see in 3-4 weeks from now, not even talking about the next round.
                      burnstein

Comment

Originally posted by Oly_fan View Post
                        After two games Diamantidis is averaging 1 point and has a total of 0/10fgs.

Laughing his way to the bank.
                        Butthurt much?

Comment

Yesterday in klaipeda was really fun game.Neptunas played game like it was their last game in their lives giving everything with super support from fans they prevail in the end...Especially was fun to watch how neptunas "Terminator" Galdikas but only 2m03 was guarding 2m21 Marjanovic Galdikas is very strong player,but he looked like a kid in front of that Frankeinstein ,but the men hold his ground like wrestler and let marjanovic to 11pts and only 3 rebounds in 26minutes with only 2m03 height ! When you want it badly hearts effort matters more than anything...Maybe it was the last neptunas win in euroleague ever but it was already history for that small club from Klaipeda.Fans celebrated like they won euroleague
                          Last edited by Shawshank; 10-24-2014, 05:46 AM.

Comment

INTEGRAL... be honest.. do you really want Adriana Lima as center for FEN? Do you think she's gonna show her boobs to made opponents fail easy baskets? :-P
                            EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

Originally posted by radallo View Post
                              INTEGRAL... be honest.. do you really want Adriana Lima as center for FEN? Do you think she's gonna show her boobs to made opponents fail easy baskets? :-P
                              Hahaha I never thought like this. It was Augusto Cesar Lima but Adriana Lima would fit better. She can defence the basket better than Zoric
                              IF YOU ARE NOT REAL CANARY, THEN FU

https://twitter.com/INTEGRAL1907

REPUBLIC of FENERBAHÇE 2017-18

Sloukas, B Dixon, Colom, R.Neto
                              Wanamaker, Guduric, MeMa, Djedovic, Causeur
                              Datome, Bertans, Nunnaly, Hanga, Lojeski, Ponitka, Ulanovas
                              Melli, Kalinic, Shengelia, Bjelica, Teletovic
                              Vesely, A.Düverioğlu, Marjanovic, Dubljevic, J Hamilton, Lauvergne, Jokic, Ante Zizic

Comment

Originally posted by KWSN-Men View Post
                                Butthurt much?
                                Why would I be? I'm not buying any pao tickets or merchandise so I'm not the one paying for his summer cocktails.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information