• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UAAP season 78

Defending champions: NU Bulldogs

Ray parks jr. Wants to return for another 2 years

Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

What is NU's most immediate need for next season and the year after ( what position?)
    NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
    https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Comment

Can anyone provide me info on the academic standard of NU's education system, where do the players actually attend class? location, what degrees do they offer, e.g. Business etc. what area of studies are they known for? Honestly is it decent ? After all doesn't SM own it
      NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
      https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Comment

Originally posted by analyzed View Post
        Can anyone provide me info on the academic standard of NU's education system, where do the players actually attend class? location, what degrees do they offer, e.g. Business etc. what area of studies are they known for? Honestly is it decent ? After all doesn't SM own it
        NU is loaded. They probably need some help at the 3 and 4 position but they have players already in the lineup who have the potential to step in the vacated spots next year, so there's no immediate need. While NU is now at or near the top of the basketball pantheon, their academic standing is not yet up to par (but I heard it's improving). There's no quick fix to this though.

Comment

What is NU's most immediate need for next season and the year after ( what position?)
          Their immediate need is a PF. Jeff Javillonar (suffered an injury before the season) is coming back next year. He started at SF during the Ray Parks era. They also have Cauilan who was the NU Bullpups main scorer and now plays for the seniors team. Troy Rosario presented so many mismatches this season, it will be hard to replace him. Neypes is very inconsistent and his offensive game isn't very polished. I think that's their only immediate need. Their guard rotation of Alolino, Alejandro, Javelona, Atangan and Celda is still intact.

Comment

Will Parks coming back even be good for them?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Yabuki View Post
              Will Parks coming back even be good for them?
              No. Bobby Ray signed up for a 3-year contract previously. NU could not afford another year.

Comment

Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
                Defending champions: NU Bulldogs

Ray parks jr. Wants to return for another 2 years

http://www.interaksyon.com/interaktv...o-years-pa-ako
                He chases where the money goes so i guess if he fails in his NBA dream, that's probable. Then again, SM might want a franchise in the PBA so he can force a trade there too
                If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

they are willing to shell put money for new faculty members, but i doubt they could survive k to 12

Comment

On what I observed before, their varsity players attend their classes on school uniforms even their imports unlike other UAAP universities!
                    FEU has a strong recruitment program on provinces but it seems like NU has overtaken them for the past few years.
                    Many varsity players from FEU transferred to NU. (one of them even won an MVP award as a Tamaraw in the UAAP before transferring)
                    NU seems to provide the best benefits for student-athlete aspirants at Sampaloc area.
                    "THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE ARE LEARNED THE HARDEST WAY"

Comment

Originally posted by rkaede View Post
                      On what I observed before, their varsity players attend their classes on school uniforms even their imports unlike other UAAP universities!
                      FEU has a strong recruitment program on provinces but it seems like NU has overtaken them for the past few years.
                      Many varsity players from FEU transferred to NU. (one of them even won an MVP award as a Tamaraw in the UAAP before transferring)
                      NU seems to provide the best benefits for student-athlete aspirants at Sampaloc area.
                      Some of NU players played under altamirano in youth team.
                      Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

Hans Sy says NU Bulldogs revival in UAAP not simply about money: 'Hindi namin dinadaan sa pera'

Read more at: http://www.spin.ph/basketball/uaap/n...asketball-2014
                        Follow Us: @spinph on Twitter | spin.philippines on Facebook
                        What a load of rubbish...

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Yabuki View Post
                          What a load of rubbish...
                          lol RP youth + Parks + good import

Comment

Who's that former MVP sir?

Comment

really. i don't think so. majority of their recruits came from the RP youth or from metro manila schools.. pirating in short. lol. unlike FEU (mula batanes hanggang Jolo) and even from abroad they have right now (foreign and fil-foreigners). BTW who's that MVP? volleyball player i guess...
                              Last edited by tootch; 10-18-2014, 04:31 AM.
                              LA Clippers(bcoz of PG13)
                              Morayta

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information