2015 Philippines U16 National Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by analyzed View Post
    u mean official Head coach of an age group RP team? don't know about that, I can just say I'm busy looking for high school players particulary with size , don't ask me who asked me to look
    Who asked you to look?

Comment

Originally posted by logre23 View Post
      Matthew "Chew" Daves - 6'5 Forward ( 1999)
      Top 15 prospect for class of 2018 @ Northpolehoops.com

Avan Nava - 6'0 Guard ( 2000)
      Ontario U15 member

Werner Kopitski - 6'4 - Forward (1999)
      Fil-German and playing for Zobel varsity
      INK361 is your go-to source for expert insights and informative content on all things tech, gaming, streaming, and social media.

Duncan Brothers
      Indiana State stopped in to see 2017 Jack Nunge of Castle (IN) and 2017 Brandon Duncan and 2018 Robin Duncan of Evansville Harrison today.

Brandon Duncan - 6'3 - SG ( 1999)
      Notable #PCBXLeague Week 1 Performers: 2017 6'3 Brandon Duncan of Evansville Harrison (IN) had 22 and 17 points today.

Robin Duncan - 6'2 - G (2000)
      http://www.pbadraft.net/#!Robin-Dunc...c229i/imagevjb
      How good are these players, specially that 6-5 Fil-Canadian, in your initial assessment? Has SBP gotten in touch with these players?
      "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

Comment

Originally posted by JAMSKIE View Post
        I'm not sure about this idea but since its free to suggest then what if we consider that 12-year old 6-foot-5 kid from Australia? He would be 13 years old next year. I heard from a poster here that he saw this kid play against 16 to 18 years old kids in Australia & the kid held his own w/c of course is quite amazing if its true.

I heard this kid is supposed to come to Manila this October & will enroll in a school here in the Philippines. Is he already in the Phi. right now?
        Pareng Jamskie he is indeed in the Philippines right now and his family went to San Beda for a meeting with the team and got the chance to meet with Benjie Paras as well... Nardy is the one arranging everything and helping them out so that's great news

Kirkness.jpg

Comment

u mean official Head coach of an age group RP team? don't know about that, I can just say I'm busy looking for high school players particulary with size , don't ask me who asked me to look
          sir analyzed FTW...
          The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

Whoa. That dude is only 12 years old? Hope we locked him up hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Khalid80 View Post
              Pareng Jamskie he is indeed in the Philippines right now and his family went to San Beda for a meeting with the team and got the chance to meet with Benjie Paras as well... Nardy is the one arranging everything and helping them out so that's great news

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7308[/ATTACH]
              Good choice if it is San Beda, one of the best BB program in the phils

Comment

Originally posted by JAMSKIE View Post
                How good are these players, specially that 6-5 Fil-Canadian, in your initial assessment? Has SBP gotten in touch with these players?

Matthew Daves has often showed that he knows how to use his size and weight against weaker and undersized defenders. Uses lower body strength to [...]

Old article (2 yrs ago?)
                Born 1999 in Scarborough Ontario from the basketball blood line of Bob and Dei Daves. Chew as known to his team mates, friends and families started playing basketball at the age of 8. A regular mainstay of mutiple champion Durham 1999 and 1998 teams manning the middle at a towering height of 6'3". He is also a member of the 3 time (2010, 2011 and 2012) OBA Provincial Division 1 (AAA) CKAAT Basketball Club. Currently plays for Grassroots Canada and Advantage Titans in the OBA. He recently topped the Canada Basketball Sports Testing Program for U14 and considered to be the top prospect for the Canada Basketball U14 Basketball Team. On the lighter side he is a gentle giant with a kind heart. He likes to sleep and eats a lot. He goes to St. Wilfred Catholic School for his studies and lives in Pickering ON.

I don't know if SBP knows about him...I just discovered him online last week.
                www.pbadraft.net
                facebook.com/Pbadraftnet
                twitter.com/PBADraftdotnet

"ONE MAN ARMY"

Comment

Originally posted by Khalid80 View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7308[/ATTACH]
                  Nice to hear that

Thanks a lot pare
                  "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

Comment

Originally posted by logre23 View Post
                    Matthew Daves has often showed that he knows how to use his size and weight against weaker and undersized defenders. Uses lower body strength to [...]

Old article (2 yrs ago?)
                    Born 1999 in Scarborough Ontario from the basketball blood line of Bob and Dei Daves. Chew as known to his team mates, friends and families started playing basketball at the age of 8. A regular mainstay of mutiple champion Durham 1999 and 1998 teams manning the middle at a towering height of 6'3". He is also a member of the 3 time (2010, 2011 and 2012) OBA Provincial Division 1 (AAA) CKAAT Basketball Club. Currently plays for Grassroots Canada and Advantage Titans in the OBA. He recently topped the Canada Basketball Sports Testing Program for U14 and considered to be the top prospect for the Canada Basketball U14 Basketball Team. On the lighter side he is a gentle giant with a kind heart. He likes to sleep and eats a lot. He goes to St. Wilfred Catholic School for his studies and lives in Pickering ON.

I don't know if SBP knows about him...I just discovered him online last week.
                    Well, since sir Nardy is with SBP & an active forumer here, then for sure he will read your post.

Thanks a lot for replying sir
                    Last edited by JAMSKIE; 10-18-2014, 01:51 AM.

Comment

So what's next for the age group NT, e.g. U16 U17, U18...? need a schedule to coordinate things.
                      NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
                      https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/19958759678...ype=3&theater: is this the of son of DON CAMASO? and I wonder how old and tall this kid?

Comment

Mike Oliver, coach of FEU HS, named new Batang Gilas head coach.... Hope jimmy joins his coaching staff...

Comment

Originally posted by Big Ticket View Post
                            Mike Oliver, coach of FEU HS, named new Batang Gilas head coach.... Hope jimmy joins his coaching staff...
                            Hmm. what is it with FEU that seems so associated to youth player development?
                            Last edited by analyzed; 02-06-2015, 07:54 PM.
                            NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
                            https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Comment

Hmm. what is it with FEU that seems so associated to youth player development?
                              You are the one that has connections here, not us... Why dont you find that out?

Comment

I can't recall the last time an FEU HS coach was appointed coach of the RP Youth team. I think this is the first time.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information