Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free agent guard seeking a professional contract/ job overseas

My name is Fidelis Anoka II

I played basketball at Scottsdale Community College (Juco) and I've played the last two years in the eurobasket summer league in the states. I'm currently an assistant basketball coach at UW-Superior a D-3 university in Wisconsin and I specialize in strength and conditioning and basketball skills training. I have a passion to play and win and be successful doing so for any team willing to give me a chance. Here is my eurobasket profile on the available players list.

I am a scorer, a good passer and ball handler and great defender. I have updated highlights from all of my professional showcases and pro summer leagues showing all of my skills. I'm a great leader and was born to be a pro basketball player. Please consider me I am willing to play anywhere and I'm willing to negotiate housing and financial compensation with flexibility since this will be my first deal.

My email address is atlfaithful3@gmail.com please contact me through email first and I can deliver my cell phone number to anyone seriously interested in my services.

Please if you are an agent or a coach of a team contact me and get to know the real me I can and will be a great asset to your team. I have a high basketball IQ and my talents and skill will help any team win. I play with heart and passion that are second to none.

Thank you for your time!!!
Working...
X

Debug Information