European clubs budget 2014/2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• European clubs budget 2014/2015

Hopefully this thread would include more budgets than the previous one which was kind of poor compared to some previous threads.
    I'll keep this first post updated with the budgets reported in this thread. Please do post a source, preferably even with a link, otherwise we'll conclude your data is an estimation.

Some previous "budget threads" in EL forum
    05/06
    CSKA officaly announced their budget (2007)
    07/08
    08/09
    09/10
    10/11
    budget of Russian clubs
    13/14

As ussual, the French teams are the first ones (hopefully not also the only ones) publicly announcing all of their Pro A and Pro B budgets. Obviusly those are on a rise from last year, eurobasket2013 obviously had an impact.

French Pro A: (source )
    ASVEL Lyon Villeurbanne 7.300.000€ overall, 2.150.000€ salaries
    Limoges CSP 7.206.000€ overall, 2.545.000€ salaries
    Strasbourg IG 5.920.000€ 1.914.000€
    Le Mans Sarthe Basket 5.845.000, 1.716.000
    BCM Gravelines Dunkerque 5.425.000, 1.802.000
    Paris Levallois 5.375.000, 1.913.000
    Elan Béarnais Pau Lacq Orthez 5.323.000, 1.560.000
    Elan Chalon 4.386.000, 1.351.000
    SLUC Nancy Basket 4.368.000, 1.417.000
    Orléans Loiret Basket 4.332.000, 1.423.000
    Cholet Basket 4.280.000, 1.231.000
    JSF Nanterre 3.931.000, 1.515.000
    JDA Dijon 3.815.000, 1.250.000
    JL Bourg Basket 3.730.000, 1.281.000
    Champagne Châlons Reims Basket 3.609.000, 1.268.000
    SPO Rouen 3.347.000, 1.100.000
    SOM Boulogne 3.139.000, 1.033.000
    STB Le Havre 2.390.000, 730.000

Lithuania
    -Žalgiris 6.26M€ GM hoping to get to that number, 3,46M€ salaries

Serbia
    -Zvezda, 3,7M€, 1.7M€ salaries (estimation/no source)

Spain:
    -Real 22-23M €

Germany:
    -Bayern 13M €
    Last edited by Joško Poljak Fan; 10-03-2014, 10:54 AM.
    Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
    That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Zalgiris - in the beginning of the summer GM was hoping to increase budget to 6.26mln euros (for salaries - not more than 3.46mln; to cover debts - 1.64mln), but it's unconfirmed numbers, more like plans. Club still didn't find general sponsor and still has debts for Popovic and Rakovic, so isn't able to register new foreign players, but hopes to solve this issues in upcoming week or two

Comment

This is the link for the french Pro A numbers: http://s.lnb.fr/lnb/file/201409/Mass...OB_2014-15.pdf

Comment

Olympiakos 7-8m euros
        Pao 5,5-6,5 euros

There is a chance that pao will sign a SF and a C though..
        Olympiacos back-to-back Euroleague Champions

Comment

Crvena Zvezda Telekom around 3,7m euros,around 1,7m for salaries
          Republic of CRVENA ZVEZDA

Comment

Originally posted by Psofimis View Post
            Olympiakos 7-8m euros
            Pao 5,5-6,5 euros

There is a chance that pao will sign a SF and a C though..
            Really this low? I thought both still has close to 10mln, PAO 8-10, Oly 10-12 or so

Comment

Originally posted by Mindozas View Post
              Really this low? I thought both still has close to 10mln, PAO 8-10, Oly 10-12 or so
              Yeah,clearly Limoges has the same budget as Olympiacos.Lol.These numbers would make sense if they're about salaries before taxes.

Comment

I guess, these are the numbers they declare for the tax evaluation

Comment

Originally posted by Jon_Koncak View Post
                  Yeah,clearly Limoges has the same budget as Olympiacos.Lol.These numbers would make sense if they're about salaries before taxes.
                  Yes thats right.
                  But if you put in the greek 40%(?) or the spanish 45%(?) the budget seems on par or close enough with the big clubs of Turkey or Russia which is not true in reality.
                  What's really important is the amount of money a club can really afford for their players and staff in summary and not the amount of money they spent in general..
                  Olympiacos back-to-back Euroleague Champions

Comment

Real Madrid has 22-23 millions of euros, the tax in Spain is around the 50 %

Comment

Bayern Munich's overall budget is reportedly around 13 million €. (tax rate in Germany is around 42-45% + other dues)

In an interview, Svetislav Pesic said: a player that earns 100.000€ net in Germany, costs the club 225.000€ gross.
                      Last edited by Matze20111984; 10-02-2014, 08:59 AM.

Comment

I've updated the first post, keep them coming.
                        A-J thanks for the link, I've completely forgot to post it.
                        That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

Was reading one of the older threads and wondering if CSKA are still spending a lot of money on their youth school?

Comment

Originally posted by Jazz View Post
                            Was reading one of the older threads and wondering if CSKA are still spending a lot of money on their youth school?
                            Haven't checked their youth team lately, but I remember reading in an interview they've got an organisational wise strongly supported youth team, with some of the most talented Russian players in there, some foreigners and with all that I can imagine it can cost a lot when you are not putting any limits on their expenses.

Comment

http://balkans.aljazeera.net/vijesti...k-ispod-radara [Croatia Hrvatski - english google translation]
                              http://www.aljazeera.com.tr/haber/be...tlere-sasirdim [Turkish - english google translation]

Royal Halı Gaziantep (Turkish basketball league) head coach Jure Zdovc said,

Budget : 2 million euro,

Turkish players are very expensive although russian rule rescind.
                              Barış Ermiş $750,000 (14 Fenerbahçe Ülker loan) → $500,000 (14~15 Türk Telekom). It would be too costly to hire Barış Ermiş.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information