Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling out his player sa public is not good, it's better if he and Marcus talk about it in private.
    as observed Choke este Chot is having some problems during end games,FIBAASIA07 and WC14,
    Maybe it's time for someone like Coach Tab to be our coach come 2015?
    [http://basketball.powerplaymanager.c...a=201410504468

“Ang hirap kasi sa kanya, kapit tuko siya sa pwesto niya. Hangga’t pupuwede ayaw niyang bumitaw. Dapat dyan automatic yan nagre-resign siya, bigyan ng chance ang iba." -Abe King

Comment

• Originally posted by durden_tyler View Post
      Won't happen but you just gave me an idea: team without Chot has a meeting tonight, they all agree Chot's out of control and the team demands that they want Chot out.

Let Tab, Jong handle duties the rest of the way, we're standing behind Douthit but it will only happen if Chot leaves the team.

Team, without Chot, destroys Korea by 25.

We make the semis, beat China and caps it with the revenge game vs. Iran for the gold medal.

Ok maybe this is too much movies...
      Yeah, highly improbable..

But if Chot manages to salvage this tournament and get to the finals, most likely all will be forgiven.

Like you said, winning cures everything..

Comment

• Originally posted by engwan View Post
        No, only point differentials among tied teams are counted. A big win against KAZ won't matter. We still need to win that though to tie in the W/L
        Yeah so allanaling had it at Pinas+16 so off yung computation. i don't have the heart to do the computations now. Too down. All i know is that we start with a 10 point win vs. Korea.
        If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

^ Ah i thought he tweeted something new... Wala kasi latest sa actual Twitter page..
          He tweeted something new. It's in the "Tweets & Replies" tab cause it's a reply to a tweet.

Comment

• Originally posted by DRRC View Post
            some posts from spin
            "...nobody has their lips puckered up and kiss MVP's ass as good as chot reyes.."

This! QFT.

Comment

• The point we are losing is...

> Andray Blatche is not our naturalized player..
              > we are not competitive because Blatche is not around (same as above)
              > we dont have a legitimate NBA big man like Blatche (same as above again)
              > we dont have a go to guy player
              > we lack more talented and stronger players in our national team..
              “I think our point guards are small,” “Not to say that our point guards are not good, but I believe that we need bigger point guards.”
              - SBP President Manny V. Pangilinan

Wanted: Philippine version of Jordan's talented backcourt tandem of 6'5" Sam Daghlas & 6'4" Rashem Wright

Comment

Yeah so allanaling had it at Pinas+16 so off yung computation. i don't have the heart to do the computations now. Too down. All i know is that we start with a 10 point win vs. Korea.
                Sample scenario if we beat KOR by 10, and Korea beats Qatar by X points..

Gilas: -9, +10 = 1
                KOR: -10, X
                QAT: +9, -X

From initial substituting of values for X, I think any scenario would have us in the top 2. It's Qatar and us if KOR only beats them by 9 or less.. And KOR and us if they beat them by 10 or more..

The hard part though is beating Korea by 10 points

If we beat them by less than 10, Korea has to blow out Qatar..

Comment

That'd be unfair to the other 11 players (Ok, 10, David doesn't count), Blatche was a big factor but others did play their hearts out. (ugh, i used hearts)
                  so yeah, f*ck IAGOC and their stupid rules i wonder what's in blatche's mind right now.

Comment

I hope korea helps us to advance, i know deep inside they want us to be their opponents in the finals instead of iran just to avenge their humiliating defeat to us last year lols.
                    Ako ang may pinakamalakas na confidence!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlYuson View Post
                      Don't tell me you are blind, just kidding. Yes, Andray Blatche was the main reason we became competitive in FIBA World Cup in Spain. He was our main weapon thats why we played in higher level unexpectedly against supposedly world class teams in group B.
                      and we're missing blatche now. no guy to bail us out when we play poorly.

Comment

Sorry, here's the revised computation:

September 27:

SK vs Gilas - Gilas wins by 10 points
                        Qatar wins against Kazakhstan

Qatar 2-0 (+9)
                        SK - 1-1 (-10)
                        Gilas - 1-1 (+1)

September 28:
                        Gilas wins vs KAZ
                        SK vs Qatar - SK wins by 10 pts.

Gilas - 2-1 (+1)
                        SK - 2-1 (0)
                        Qatar 2-1 (-1)
                        Laban Pilipinas! UTAK!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by engwan View Post
                          Sample scenario if we beat KOR by 10, and Korea beats Qatar by X points..

Gilas: -9, +10 = 1
                          KOR: -10, X
                          QAT: +9, -X

From initial substituting of values for X, I think any scenario would have us in the top 2. It's Qatar and us if KOR only beats them by 9 or less.. And KOR and us if they beat them by 10 or more..

The hard part though is beating Korea by 10 points

If we beat them by less than 10, Korea has to blow out Qatar..
                          Yeah we had the same discussion with Tobs via PM:

i hope my math is correct

---

(Assumption is triple tie at the top at 2-1)

Qatar +9 +X
                          Philippines -9 +10 (+1)
                          Korea -10 +X

this means Korea would want to beat Qatar big to make up for the 10 point loss to us.

Example, Korea def. Qatar by 10

Qatar +9 -10 (-1)
                          Philippines (+1)
                          Korea (0)

1 Philippines, 2 Korea

Now if we win say just by 3 points sa Korea;
                          And Korea nips Qatar say by just 3

Qatar +9 -3 (+6)
                          Philippines -9 +3 (-6)
                          Korea -3 (+3) 0

Tanggal tayo

(Dami possibilities but to be sure we need a big win to start...)

---
                          If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

• For me, all I want is for the team to keep united to win ALL THEIR REMAINING GAMES or at least DIE TRYING TO WIN ALL!!! REGARDLESS of whether coachchot is in that team or not.

the mission is NOT TO WIN FOR CHOT! THE MISSION is to WIN FOR THE FILIPINOS!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam (a.k.a.) Tuwid View Post
                              This is Chot, an esteemed motivational speaker, but a lemon of a Coach. Small ball, small mind!
                              time to make a change..
                              PWE DE NA!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by pinoybrat View Post
                                i supported chot ever since, but this time its not acceptable. were criticizing him like the way he criticize his players...
                                And if ever we win tomorrow, we hail them once again. Go Gilas Puso! Boo Gilas Pusod! What a day for our national team. Sayang talaga.
                                PWE DE NA!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information