This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sam (a.k.a.) Tuwid View Post
    Jimmy's play alienates the team! No one know that, but subconsciously, that is that. They recognize that this will always be, the Chot and Jimmy show, and they get tired of being mere stagehands all the time.
    It's okay. You said it was a no-bearing game, diba?

PUSO!!!.............................mo.

Comment

• lets beat korea and kazhakstan by 20 each and hopefully we'll win d tie-breaker.

korea and kazhakstan beating qatar is a possibility too.

so we just need to forget this one quick and bounce back big time in d next 2 games and hopefully divine intervention will kick in.

Comment

• Originally posted by interxavierxxx View Post
        They didn't really implode. It was more of a coaching issue with Giannakis making a lot of stupid decisions last year. I'm sure they will bounce back this year.
        What I do remember is there was a lot of long, unhappy faces on those teams. Their body language spoke volumes. I remember Yi Jianlian and Sun Yue looked like they either wanted to jump off a building or strangle somebody.

And yes, I think the foreign coach had a lot to do with the gloom during those days.

Comment

• #labanpilipinas #pusonicoachchot

Comment

• Fidel Mangonon III ‏@thepbaologist Protected Tweets 45s
            Loss hurts so bad. But those words for one particular player hurt even more. Tagos sa #PUSO ang sakit. I feel for the "replacement" big guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by neo View Post
              lets beat korea and kazhakstan by 20 each and hopefully we'll win d tie-breaker.

korea and kazhakstan beating qatar is a possibility too.

so we just need to forget this one quick and bounce back big time in d next 2 games and hopefully divine intervention will kick in.
              hmmm. lets start fixing our team's morale first and re-group before plunging in for tomorrow's game

Comment

• Originally posted by pinoybrat View Post
                Fidel Mangonon III ‏@thepbaologist Protected Tweets 45s
                Loss hurts so bad. But those words for one particular player hurt even more. Tagos sa #PUSO ang sakit. I feel for the "replacement" big guy.
                One reason never to appoint a Filipino coach from hereon. Too much drama. Too much 'personalan'. Admit your loss and play better next time!
                GILAS WISHLIST:
                6'8 Pingris

Comment

• No set rotation. The Douthit, Aguilar tandem was working well since last year, to go with Jeff, Gabe, and Tenorio. However, Chot is in love with Jimmy and Ping, so that is that. Small ball it is, disguised as DDO.

No PT and no room for the big guys whose only fault was to win Chot games. Maybe if they'd won more moral victories for him then they can have scraps.

This coach is a joke. But he has a lot of Floydiots, so he reigns supreme.

OT:
                  Coach Reyes is a lemon coach. There!

Comment

• Originally posted by pinoybrat View Post
                    Fidel Mangonon III ‏@thepbaologist Protected Tweets 45s
                    Yeah, Chot's statement is wrong. Even if what he said motivates Marcus, I still think it's the wrong approach.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam (a.k.a.) Tuwid View Post
                      No set rotation. The Douthit, Aguilar tandem was working well since last year, to go with Jeff, Gabe, and Tenorio. However, Chot is in love with Jimmy and Ping, so that is that. Small ball it is disguised as DDO.

No PT and no room for the big guys whose only fault was to win Chot games. Maybe if they'd won more moral victories for him then they can have scraps.

This coach is a joke. But he has a lot of Floydiots, so he reigns supreme.

OT:
                      Coach Reyes is a lemon coach. There!
                      I've always lamented on how our team is too 1-dimensional on offense, making us easy targets for scouts.
                      GILAS WISHLIST:
                      6'8 Pingris

Comment

• Maybe he needs to learn from Coach Alex Compton, not blaming anybody.

Comment

• Wow.with all this drama gilas is now in self destruct mode. A blowout by korea should not be surprising since the team is in disarray.
                          The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

• For a non - bearing game against Iran it was the one that cause us a chance for gold and it was not even on the court...

We lost it when Chot Reyes opened his mouth after the game...

Comment

• I pity kuya marcus your coach blaming you game after game. I doubt if chot can say that face to face and in the media if blatche is the one who is struggling. marcus is not numb and has a feelings. marunong din magtampo yan. Even on yeng guiao i cant even recall he calls out a player like that.
                              Ako ang may pinakamalakas na confidence!

Comment

• Originally posted by fadzki View Post
                                For a non - bearing game against Iran it was the one that cause us a chance for gold and it was not even on the court...

We lost it when Chot Reyes opened his mouth after the game...
                                actually it started against iran game when he demoralized and bad mouthing some of the players... even lee got his chance earlier from chot

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information